Mio's DigiWalker 720t GPS unit is a slight upgrade to the Digiwalker C520, but it adds a 2-megapixel camera for geotagging photos and comes ready for the TMC (Traffic Message Channel) service.
We've read some good things about Cowon players and had high expectations of the Cowon iAudio D2 DMB. Other reviewers had raved about the audio quality and, with DAB digital radio on top, we expected a real aural treat.
The idea of a Final Fantasy title that strays from its traditional RPG roots will no doubt conjure up flashbacks to less than stellar experiments like Dirge of Cerberus and Heroes of Mana.
It's been a while since we scrubbed in for some Trauma Center fun, but it looks like we have another reason to get back into the operating room now that the amazing Trauma Center: New Blood has arrived.
While the Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus can be used simply as an external storage device connected to a PC via USB, the true benefit comes from its software and OneTouch system to create a well-configured backup device.
While it may not be the first name you think of for printing, Brother has built a strong niche in the small business space. Its latest colour laser multifunction printer (MFP) is the Brother MFC-9440CN.
Kodak's M series is touted as a bit of an all-in-one photography solution, providing high megapixel sensors with a load of useful features and a slim, stylish design. Their M883 is no exception to this, packing in an 8.1-megapixel sensor, face detect...
JBL's Control 2.4G is a set of speakers with a wireless receiver included. Their design makes them highly versatile, able to be used as PC, home theatre, standalone or even outdoor HiFi speakers. In addition, their excellent audio performance helps t...
Dell's XPS range has been built for gamers and is at the high end for performance and price alike. The XPS 420 is Dell's mid-range XPS, if such a thing exists, and offers some new features within a tried and tested design. Most notable among these ne...
Despite having a boring product name, the ASUS EAH3870 TOP/G/HTDI/512M graphics card will bring nothing but excitement to anyone who buys it. It's based on ATI's new Radeon HD 3870 GPU (graphics processing unit), which runs cooler and faster than the...
Strap yourselves in and break out the Tang: we are blasting off to explore the magical world of Mass Effect!
The TEAC DRHN200 is a 2.1 home theatre system, including a DVD receiver. With powerful bass and a slightly unusual design, the DRHN200 is a system geared towards a certain type of user.
Most keyboards sent to our office for testing aren't exactly the most inspiring devices, so when we received the Microsoft Wireless Desktop Entertainer 8000, we were pleased to see it has a little flare. While still a standard keyboard for the most p...
Exclusively available on the Telstra network, the HipTop Slide is a re-branded Sidekick device, an extremely popular smartphone in the US for teenagers and the early 20s age bracket. Although it will appeal to the same demographic here, the lack of m...
The SonicWall PRO 5060 is a 1U-high system with six 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. At the top of the line for SonicWall's PRO-series product offering, it shares the same software with other firewalls from SonicWall that are offered at 1/10th its price.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW