With its deadly serious attitude and dialogue drenched with f-bombs, Kane & Lynch wants desperately to be a hard-boiled exploration of the criminal underworld. Unfortunately, it never achieves its intended goal, coming up short in all the pivotal are...
Ultimate Backup is a super handy way to keep your files remotely backed up.
CrazyTalk 4.5 Media Studio generates an animated 3D face from a two-dimensional picture. It's a simple tool but it provides exceptional results.
Who said 3D animation had to be difficult? Reallusion's iClone is a low-cost animation tool that lets animators on a budget easily produce realistic 3D movies. iClone comes in Standard and Studio versions -- the latter offering extra features includi...
The dv6000 is the latest offering from Hewlett-Packard's all-singing, all-dancing Pavilion notebook range. As a basic entertainment machine, it performs admirably well, sporting intelligent features and components capped off with an aggressive, showy...
Creative's Inspire M2600 is a fairly standard entry-level PC speaker system. The design is nice and the sound quality is impressive considering the cost. Combined with the external controls and relatively slim footprint, this package makes a solid ch...
GPS units have made the traveller's life infinitively more convenient; especially for that tragic breed of male who doggedly refuses to stop and ask for directions (i.e. - nearly all of us). For reasons which are far too complex to get into, our manh...
As with the release of Adobe's Creative Suite 3 earlier this year, there's a considerable amount to uncover in the new Production Premium package. On face value, it could appear that more effort has been put into bundling third-party products like Ul...
Beyond its speckled, glossy finish the LG E300 is nothing particularly flashy, but it's a solid little notebook that balances weight, size, performance and connectivity quite well within its value price tag.
Faster than even some low-end lasers, the Pixma iP4500 inkjet printer generates great text and photos.
The Guitar Hero franchise has finally arrived on the PS3, but it doesn't quite match that momentous first time you plugged that wired Gibson into your PS2. With a superior version of the game on the Xbox 360, and a potential Hero-killer on the horizo...
A port of the arcade shooter, Ghost Squad lacks the meatiness of The Umbrella Chronicles but it still has its moments.
The iP3500 inkjet printer offers impressive speed, very good output, and useful features for a low price.
Philosopher Rene Descartes once said "I think therefore I am", however it is something very far from thought that defines us today. In fact, the artist Andy Warhol probably said it better when he said "I am a deeply superficial person". Clothes, musi...
Featuring a bright OLED display and boasting DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology for clearer calls, Nokia's BH-902 is a stylish and comfortable Bluetooth headset.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD