There's nothing wrong with having a Sega character sports game. In fact, it could be cool to take advantage of series with unique characters from Sonic the Hedgehog to Ulala of Space Channel 5. Maybe the mice from Chu Chu Rocket can't play tennis, bu...
It may almost be impossible to name another game other than Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War to have received as much continued support from its developers
The late, great Elvis Presley once sang that in order to survive in Vegas, all you needed was "a strong heart and a nerve of steel". Of course, the King never had to shoot it out with terrorists but when it comes to the action packed Rainbow Six Vega...
The SDR-H40 is the entry-level model in Panasonic's new range of HDD/SD hybrid camcorders. Like the H60 and H280, it records standard-definition video to either SD memory cards or an inbuilt hard disk drive (which in the H40's case, sports 40GB of me...
Sporting an 8-megapixel sensor and a low price tag, Canon's latest PowerShot model is another solid entry-level advanced camera. While it does little to really improve upon past PowerShot models that isn't necessarily a bad thing and the combination ...
A candy bar smartphone featuring HSDPA-connectivity, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the HTC S730's best feature is its comfortable slide out keyboard and excellent design.
NVIDIA has taken yet another step forward with the release of its latest GPU (graphics processing unit), the GeForce 9600GT. Our first look at the new GPU came in the form of MSI's factory overclocked GeForce N9600GT (T2D512-OC) card, a slightly twea...
Using Ethernet networking to set-up entertainment devices or lounge room PCs can be so much simpler than using a wireless network, but running cables to all areas of the home isn't usually convenient. That's where Ethernet over power line adapters co...
With popular anime comes the inevitable parade of spin-off games.
One of the latest notebooks in HP's Pavilion line-up, the Thrive Special Edition Entertainment Notebook PC dv6724TX takes a touch of the old and adds it to the new, offering a stylish new design with a new copper coloured screen, a Blu-ray player and...
Ricoh's Aficio SP C222DN, the company's latest foray into lower-cost colour laser printers, demonstrates some of the challenges of price cutting
Over the past year we've reviewed a swag of digital photo frames; ranging from tiny key chain varieties to extravagant 15 inch monsters. In an attempt to try something fresh and different, Philips has taken the basic 'virtual photo' concept and appli...
The first HTC Touch device to come equipped with built-in GPS, the Touch Cruise features a similar feature set to the [[prodid:4511]], minus the slide out keyboard. The Cruise boasts HSDPA-connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 3-megapixel camera with aut...
The ASUS R2H is an ambitious little unit which has a whole range of features packed in, but eventually it fails to work well due to poor memory and processing power. If you're willing to accept very basic functionality in exchange for excellent port...
It seems that AMD was on the right track (at least as far as Intel is concerned) when it released its 4x4 platform (a.k.a Quad FX), which is a motherboard with two CPU sockets and four graphics card slots. At the time, it was AMD's solution for quad-...
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD