innacle Video Transfer lets you copy a video source to any USB 2.0 mass storage device, without the need for a PC
It doesn't quite match the largest capacity on the market for notebook-sized drives (its drives sport capacities from 120-250GB), but Seagate's Momentus 5400.4 range offers plenty of advanced features and, best of all, a five-year warranty should any...
Sony's latest T series camera, the Cyber-Shot DSC-T300 looks and feels very similar to past models. It sports the same touch screen style interface found on its predecessor, the DSC-T200, and has seen an upgrade to the sensor which now sits at 10.1 m...
Probably one of the most impressive notebooks we ever tested was the Dell XPS M1330. Now we're taking a look at Dell's 15in version of this beast-machine, the Dell M1530 and we're equally impressed.
Norton Ghost 14.0 is a complete backup solution dedicated to preserving your data against loss.
Let's be honest, if you've looked at the picture above, you're probably thinking the same thing we did when we first saw the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000: it's fairly ugly.
At the heart of it, the NB6Plus4W is an ADSL2+ modem with an 802.11g wireless access point and a 10/100 Ethernet switch. It's very easy to get up and running, even though it doesn't use Netcomm's traditional Web interface design, and, physically, it'...
The Netgear Storage Central Turbo SC101T is a rather curious entry into the network storage market. Utilising SoIP technology, the device appears in your My Computer window as a regular external hard drive (as opposed to a 'mapped' hard drive over yo...
Sitting towards the top of the Nikon compact camera range, the CoolPix S600 is equipped with a variety of features and settings that should appeal to the photo enthusiasts. Meanwhile its 10 megapixel sensor, while not the best around, captures some ...
The only thing that's more heartbreaking than damaging your brand new electronic gear is watching it be destroyed by something you had no control over. Surge protection is an easily overlooked, but highly important addition to any expensive electroni...
Devices such as the LinkSYS Media Center Extender with DVD Player DMA2200 enable you to connect your television to your computer via a home network and control Media Center from the comfort of your couch
Designed primarily as a TV stand and home theatre rack, the Sharp ANPR100H also has a built in amplifier, integrated stereo speakers, and twin subwoofers hidden in the stand. It provides a good option for users looking for an all-in-one home entertai...
Apple has upgraded its MacBook Pro range, but although the addition of multi-touch technology (first introduced on the Apple MacBook Air) is a nice feature, there aren't many other improvements. If you are a current MacBook Pro owner, there is no rea...
The headphone market has recently been jumped upon by a slue of vendors eager to capitalise on the iPod-generation's new-found love of portable audio. Creative is one such manufacturer, bringing to market an impressive line-up of headphones to comple...
Dynalink's ADSL modem/router means business. And you quickly get a sense of that when you pull it out of the box. Unlike many of today's modems and routers, this one is large, plain, and solidly constructed. It doesn't rely on pretty-boy looks to get...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
- Micro Center has cut the price of the Ryzen 1700X to $370
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC