This player's vibrant screen and superior sound are offset by a somewhat high price and quirky menus.
The small, sleek iRiver Clix 2nd Generation has pretty much everything you'd want in a flash-based media player, starting with a beautiful, easy-to-read display and good controls.
SanDisk's networked wonder does a fine job of wedding Wi-Fi capabilities to a solid MP3 player.
Sony has never been shy about introducing new form factors or designs to the market, which is why it's no surprise to see the VAIO TP2 G home entertainment PC roll off the Sony production line and into our living rooms. Shaped like an oversized biscu...
LG's HT762TZ home theatre in a box is a mid-range model in the company's line-up, with a decent amount of power and features for its price. The system's main drawcard is its contemporary styling, with the front and surround speakers mimicking champag...
Featuring an almost identical feature set to the F852, Telstra's latest Next G handset offers a 2-megapixel camera, a TransFlash card slot and a media player. The EasyTouch also boasts touch-sensitive music controls and a convenient home screen featu...
We had a look at the SanDisk Sansa e280's sibling, the Sansa e260, several months ago
One of the most popular series of cameras on the market is Canon's IXUS line-up. Many people are looking for a few basic things when purchasing a camera, fairly good image quality, design and style, and the IXUS units cover all of these bases nicely....
Serif WebPlus X2 is a feature-packed Web site-authoring tool that won't break your budget – but does it come up to scratch?
Most hardcore gamers are pretty confident in their gaming abilities. In fact, a lot of them sport egos that threaten to dwarf the size of their games collection. Anyone who has spent a few hours with a gamepad reckons they're the top dog at one game ...
First, let's clear any doubt about it; the new GeForce EN9800GX2, as you may have suspected, is essentially two G92 GPUs (similar to what can be found on the 8800GTS 512MB cards) sandwiched together in a move that reflects AMD's HD3870X2 release earl...
A new addition to Nokia's popular N-Series range, the N82 introduces a Xenon flash alongside its 5-megapixel Carl Zeiss camera. The HSDPA-capable N82 has a similar feature set to the flagship N95 8GB featuring Wi-Fi, a built-in GPS receiver, a standa...
The Samsung SCX-4500 is a good overall performer, offering the benefits of high-quality monochrome laser prints and colour scans without putting a dent in your budget.
LiquidPlanner is a web-based project-management tool that emphasises the fluidity you often need in the real world
Australia's first commercially available HSUPA smart phone, the i-mate Ultimate 9502 offers a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, a 2.8in VGA touch screen and built-in GPS.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- CCTableau ConsultantVIC
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCProject ManagerSA