The first Medal of Honor game came out on the Playstation in 1999 and put you in the shoes of an OSS operative -- an American special forces unit -- that goes behind German lines to commit various acts of sabotage and bravery in an effort to help win...
Do you regularly put people to sleep with your short movies? Do your dinner guests share wild looks of panic when you pull out the holiday videos? Do your shots seem to last twice as long as the event you were filming? If this sounds uncomfortably fa...
Whether you're new to the Warhammer 40K universe or a hardcore vet, you owe it to yourself to check out Squad Command. This turn-based strategy game is a great addition to the franchise and should tide you over until the inevitable release of Dawn of...
Resembling a fashionable dog tag rather than a Bluetooth stereo remote and handsfree device, Jabra's BT3030 certainly lays claim to the mobile phone market appealing to the fashion oriented.
Avira may not be a household name in Australia, but to German and Austrian computer users its antivirus products are on a par with Norton and McAfee
With iWork '08, the latest generation of its office suite, Apple has given Mac users a powerful alternative to Microsoft's Office for Mac. This new version finally offers an alternative to Excel called Numbers, a spreadsheet tool unlike any that has ...
It's not hard to see the appeal of Star Office 8.0. It's loads cheaper than Microsoft's Office 2007, and while OpenOffice 2.2 is free, Star Office has a comprehensive feature set and includes customer support.
PDF files are a great way to distribute reports and brochures, as you can be sure the final layout of the file will be retained once it's sent to your recipient, and let's face it, everyone has access to PDF reader software. Manaccom's Nitro PDF Prof...
Sharing large files or a high-speed ADSL2+ connection over a wireless network can sometimes be a frustrating experience if the signal is too slow from the access point to the client devices. But while wireless has been touted as the best solution aga...
For offices where space is at a premium, but large volumes of colour output are needed, Kyocera Mita's Ecosys FS-C5025N is a good option. It's fairly compact compared to other colour laser printers on the market and easy to maintain.
Creative's SBS A500 is a 5.1 PC speaker system. At a very affordable price and with respectable quality, it represents great value, however users looking for a more detailed or extensive sound range may be better served by a higher end product.
Panasonic's VIERA TH-58PZ700A is a 58-inch 1080p plasma, capable of delivering some incredible images, and perfect for any movie lover. Its excellent high-definition capabilities combined with very respectable standard definition and gaming performan...
Toshiba's new mini-Satellite, the U300, brings Toshiba's typical Satellite design to the ultra portable market. A few things have been cut back to make the lightweight division, but power isn't one of them. Despite its smaller stature, the Toshiba Sa...
What makes a camcorder perfect? Ideally, a model should come equipped with a host of useful additional features; including impressive still image capabilities and extensive manual adjustments. It should look sleek and attractive, be easy to handle, a...
Significant revamp provides more applications and many design improvements, though these take time to learn.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW