Sitting towards the middle of the company's new compact range, Nikon's S520 is a solid if slightly uninspiring camera. Its 8-megapixel sensor captures reasonably good quality images that will satisfy happy-snap users and while it does have a few nice...
A stylish flip handset on a budget, Vodafone's 411 is a prepaid mobile with a solid features list. An external display showing caller ID, Bluetooth and a microSD card slot for extra storage make it a reasonable choice for a very competitive price.
Creative's HQ-1900 portable headphones offer yet another option for anyone looking for a budget model. With tough opposition from rival companies, Creative has managed to make headphones with acceptable sound quality aimed at a casual listener. They'...
Manufactured by Sagem, but packaged and sold as a Vodafone branded handset, the 226 is one of the cheapest mobile phones on the market. As such, it overlooks plenty of features including Bluetooth, a camera, MP3 capabilities and a storage card slot. ...
Noise-cancelling headphones prevent the roar of jet engines (or PC fans) from marring your listening experience. Creative has now added X-Fi sound card technology to the $300 Aurvana X-Fi noise-cancelling headphones. X-Fi technology promises to resto...
Do you work in an environment that relies on PDF documents as much as it does on Microsoft Office? If so, you may find it becoming difficult to manage all those file formats. That's when you need to invest in a PDF conversion tool.
Iolo System Mechanic backs up, repairs, and compacts the Windows Registry; protects against spyware; optimises startup files and system memory; and tweaks Internet connection settings.
The DCR-SR220 is the headlining star of Sony's standard-definition handycam line-up. In other words, it's a big fish in an increasingly small pond. With high-definition video beginning to dominate the consumer market, some of you may well wonder how ...
The third instalment in the FIFA Street is an interesting take on the world's most popular sport.
It's hard to look past the stark ugliness of the NEC ShieldPRO ruggedised tablet/notebook PC, but give it a break; it's not designed to be pretty. In fact, it's designed for quite the opposite. If ever there was a notebook to let the boys take down i...
David Beckham was one of the first iPod celebrities and it's a fair bet that the Los Angeles Apple Store rushed an iPhone to his swanky villa
An entry level handset aimed at pre-paid consumers, Sony Ericsson's Z320i is an ideal phone for the first time buyer, or those who need a second mobile to do the basics. Its compact flip design, combined with a standard list of features makes it a de...
The MOTORAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition without the...erm...Luxury, is a solid, but not outstanding handset. It will no doubt attract fans of the original RAZR, but with no real deal-clenching features to boast of, it won't be at the top of anyone's wish lis...
Symantec Norton 360 2.0's basic specification is unchanged: it offers comprehensive protection against spyware and virus malware, data loss, identity loss and phishing
Olympus has been relentless the last year or so in keeping a steady flow of camera refreshes hitting the market. One of the key beneficiaries has been the company's Tough series, and today we took a look at the new flagship in this line, the Tough 10...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager | Sunshine Coast Location - Sea Change?QLD