TDK has made a trademark of its slim-line NXT speaker technology, having used it consistently in past products such as the NX-02, Tremor xa60 and NX-03. The latest entry into the series is the NX4CD mini hi-fi system. It has a stylish design and it s...
A powerful portable speaker system boasting it provides "high quality audio", the SuperTooth M1 has the ability to play music files via the Bluetooth A2DP profile, as well as connect any device with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
Most camcorder buyers treat the phrase 'high definition' like some high-tech gospel to be fanatically revered. After all, if it has 'HD' slapped on the box, it must be the cream-of-the-crop, right? While this is true to some extent, the video quality...
Kodak's EasyShare M893 IS is the company's latest top of the line compact, packing in a variety of features such as face detect and optical image stabilisation. While it does present a relatively attractive option thanks to its price tag, its images ...
Creative recently released these headphones at the same time as its more expensive HQ-1900. The HQ-1400 is a budget, hi-fi model headphone intended for use with MP3 players and computer systems. While they provide good sound quality for the purchase ...
ClearMyMail is an antispam system that can, with almost no effort or complex configuration, stop all unwanted e-mail without suffering false positives.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Imperium Romanum wasn't either, but sometimes it seems to have been.
FxFactory Pro 2 is a collection of filters, generators and transitions for Apple's Final Cut Pro, Motion and Final Cut Express, offering 122 effects, including 52 new plug-ins.
Offering a host of calibration options and a few nifty features LG's entry-level 22in unit is a fairly attractive all-purpose monitor. It does have a few image quality issues but they are far from serious and overall it performed well across a variet...
Epson's RX690 is a capable colour inkjet multifunction printer that provides high quality printing and scanning results. While some functions are hard to use, this Epson printer will provide home users with a great alternative to professional photo l...
The MP970 is Canon's latest top-end inkjet multifunction. It has a higher price point than its competitors, but has a number of well-designed functions in order justify this.
The hard disk-based HDR-SR12E is the star attraction of Sony's 2008 handycam line-up. With its huge 120GB capacity and maximum video resolution of 1920x1080i, it is more than sufficiently equipped to justify its premium price tag. All the bells-and-w...
Another in the long line of compact and stylish Bluetooth headsets, Motorola's H680 is comfortable and easy to use, but its outgoing voice quality could be improved.
Almost identical in design to the F158, Telstra's F159 adds assisted GPS functionality, is ruggedised to an international standard and features the Telstra TalkNow application. The F159 is also water and dust resistant, making it an ideal companion f...
The Acer Extensa 5620Z (3A1G12Mi) is a budget notebook aimed squarely at the business market. With a combination of commercial features, such as an excellent built-in webcam, and a very low price tag - only $800 after a $99 cash back offer from Acer ...
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTTechnical Expert - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA