There's often nothing inspiring about a new graphics card that features an already established GPU, but Galaxy has done its best to impress with its GeForce 8800 GT-based offering. Rather than relying on a stock-standard cooler, a flamboyant flock of...
HP targets the entry-level laser market with the impressively speedy, if otherwise unremarkable, LaserJet P1505 monochrome printer
The DVD camcorder is like a wounded beast that refuses to die. Despite having fallen from favour in the casual market (where 'HDD' is the new black), and being soundly ignored by serious videographers (who prefer the versatility of video tape), the f...
It's rare to see a camera coming with a 9 megapixel sensor. Most companies tend to jump from 7 or 8 megapixels straight up to 10, so FujiFilm's A900 is a bit of an anomaly. With an attractive price tag, this camera is definitely towards the entry lev...
Offering a comprehensive list of business features and a powerful hardware base, the i-mate 8150 Ultimate is a solid Windows Mobile 6-based smartphone, even if it is a little drab looking. To set itself above every other Windows Mobile-based PDA, the...
Creative's SBS Vivid 70 is a pair of small stereo speakers, designed primarily for PC and MP3 player use. Their small size and low RRP make them suitable for basic PC use or situations where portability is important, but a low volume output and relat...
Lenovo's ThinkVision L220x Wide display doesn't qualify as a budget 22in widescreen display
On paper, the concept of a 'motorcycle GPS' seems fairly straightforward and simple -- after all, it's just identical technology applied to a pair of handlebars, right? ...Wrong. In reality, a bike-flavoured navigation device is a much tougher nut to...
Zoho's free office suite is second only to ThinkFree in our affections, although it runs a distant second
ThinkFree has three main components -- Write (a word processor), Calc (a spreadsheet), and Show (presentation software) -- all of which are listed on the site's My Office page, along with your most recently edited files.
If you are a fan of past Olympus MJU cameras then the MJU 1200 will be right up your alley. It doesn't differ much from previous units, bringing the same features list, weather-proof build and stylish design to the table. This time around Olympus has...
The Ajax13 suite includes ajaxWrite (a word processor), ajaxXLS (a spreadsheet viewer), ajaxSketch (a graphics editor), ajaxPresents (slideshow presentation software), and ajaxTunes (a media player).
Think the rush of triple-A titles is over? Think again: Burnout Paradise is a bona fide winner and it just might be the best action racing game ever created!
Versatility is the main virtue of the MFC-685CW, which is a multifunction printer aimed at the small business market. It features comprehensive fax capabilities, as well as easy-to-use copy and scan functions, and it even has 802.11g wireless network...
With many built-in applications, a 2-megapixel camera, MP3 music player, GPS, and FM visual radio feature, the Nokia E51 will tempt not only business users, but the average consumer as well. Not to mention Telstra CDMA customers in order to woo them ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW