This 30-inch display has first-rate image quality overall, though colours looked slightly dull in some photos.
External or portable hard drive solutions are hardly worth a second glance, and certainly don't entice high levels of excitement. However, what you can achieve with them can definitely bring a smile to your face.
Past Samsung 1080p models haven't greatly impressed us, so we were eager to see what the company's latest offering, the LA40N81BD had in store for us. It was a definite improvement. There were some noise and aliasing issues, particularly during gamin...
TimeShift is like a luckless stage magician who goes on stage only to find that the magicians who performed before him have already done all of his tricks.
Differentiating one graphics card from another in the same market segment can be difficult for vendors to do. Because they all use similar graphics processors, they all, pretty much, have similar performance. However, overclocked cards, cards with un...
While Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire may at first seem like the Wii Remote-flailing equivalent of a hack 'n slash button-mashing extravaganza, if given the chance you might find that there's quite a bit of finesse involved in finishing off bosses, conse...
We were so hyped up about The Simpsons Game. As a big fan of the show, we wanted another chance to romp around in our favourite fictional city with our favourite animated family!
Spring doesn't merely bring flowers and yummy mangoes -- it just as surely comes accompanied by a rash of antivirus software releases. Trend Micro's Internet Security Pro is the latest suite to hit the market, and this release, which drops the 'PC-Ci...
How different life would be if Apple hadn't made its foray into the world of portable audio. Creative's Zen 4GB, for example, is the sort of commendable digital audio player that would make serious waves in an iPod-free world.
The F3Sv is one of ASUS's less fancy looking options. Unlike the ASUS W5FE (2P002A) or Lamborghini VX2, the F3Sv is just a sturdy machine that does what it's meant to do, without too much flare. That's not to say it's entirely devoid of interesting f...
It looks slick, but mediocre performance and a high price tag disappoint.
This wireless router can capably distribute the Internet connection from an ADSL or cable modem over its 4-port, 10/100 Ethernet switch and 802.11b/g/n wireless access point.
Recently we've seen a slew of high profile racing games that have openly embraced elements of realism into their gameplay, thanks to great new-generation graphics capabilities. While that's all well and good, sometimes you just need to get your fix o...
Imagine it, you're in control of your very own SWAT team in the big city of New York, tasked with bringing to justice the various criminals and terrorists causing a nuisance in the Big Apple.
Paragon Drive Backup 8.5 is the best inexpensive drive-imaging and backup program we've seen.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kobo develops an eReader for Australia's beaches
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW