While the CX9300F is a capable photo printer, Epson is aiming the multifunction device at the business end of the market. This is why it also comes equipped with fax, as well as scan and copy functions. Even so, it's not a typical looking business de...
At the beginning of the year, LG released the TU500, a Next-G multimedia mobile phone designed specifically for superior network coverage and fast content downloads. While it wasn't a bad phone by any means, certain design quirks -- such as limited i...
Sticking with the age old saying 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' (and the even older trend of opening products reviews with that phrase), Canon has made relatively few changes to its new advanced camera, the PowerShot A720 IS. An upgrade from the A7...
In an age where your phone is also your computer...as well as your GPS, and your MP3 player and hopefully soon your all-in-one breakfast maker, you could be forgiven for thinking that the lowly PDA has had its time. However, there is still a small gr...
Acer's tiny Veriton L460 business PC is one of the best options for businesses with cramped working environments, or those looking for a PC with lower power consumption and will run quietly, too.
Of ATI's new HD3000 series cards the HD3850 is the low-end, competing with NVIDIA's 8800 GTS 320MB cards. It may not be the most potent performer available, and certainly isn't the best choice if you want to see games like Crysis running at full capa...
The KP202 is an ultra-budget offering from LG aimed at children, skint shoppers and technology-fearing Luddites who demand their mobile phone looks and behaves like one. As such, there are no fancy features to write home about such as an MP3 player o...
Microsoft's Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 is a useful little wireless gadget to take with you on those long business trips where countless hours need to be spent working on a notebook. Indeed, nothing's more uncomfortable than having to use a Trackpad or ...
The Phenom won't turn heads with its performance, but this 9900 model is a top upgrade option for users who already have AM2 socket-based AMD systems -- or is it? More on that later. It'll boost productivity and 3D rendering performance noticeably ov...
Trend Micro's latest security and antivirus release, Internet Security Pro 2008, offers a clean interface that's simple to navigate and fairly straightforward to set up. As far as protection goes, there's a broad range of coverage, but you're not goi...
In years gone by, Australian overseas travellers typically employed two 'skills' when attempting to converse with the native population. The first and most popular method involved making wild gesticulations while talking like a lobotomised zombie ("d...
While the megapixels continue to climb on digital still cameras, one area we haven't seen much movement is the video recording capabilities of these units. That is set to change with the Kodak EasyShare V1253, which boasts high-definition video recor...
The GZ-HD3 is a relatively affordable entry into the high-definition HDD camcorder market. With an RRP of just $1849, it is certainly a lot cheaper than JVC's previous HD effort, the Everio GZ-HD7, yet ironically, its cost-cutting methods come at a h...
The just-released Windows Vista SP1 Release Candidate (RC), like the previous beta, does more to improve the internal plumbing of Windows Vista than it does to make any major changes to the interface.
Point releases in 3D packages generally don't deliver the biggest new feature sets, but the big news with this update is that Softimage has restructured its offerings as well as changing the price.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT