Designed for both Bluetooth mobile phones as well as any device supporting a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, Nokia's MD-7W speakers are an ideal travel accessory if you can't live without your music. Featuring a magnetic attachment design for portabil...
Most video games place you in the role of a lone-wolf bad ass who doesn't need anyone to watch his back.
The DVP-FX720 is the latest portable DVD offering from Sony, and has a good range of input and output options at a very competitive price. Though it doesn't have the higher-resolution screen of Sony's premium model the video quality is still good, an...
Homeworld meets Civilisation in this unbelievably deep real-time strategy game that goes where no other in the genre has dared gone before
The Lumix DMC-FS3 is the obligatory runt of Panasonic's new compact 'FS' camera litter. It sports an 8.1-megapixel sensor and 3x optical zoom (as opposed to the Lumix DMC-FS5/DMC-FS20's 10.1-megapixel sensor and 4x optical zoom). While it doesn't qui...
With the proliferation of high-definition televisions in the home entertainment space these days, many users may be asking what else they can do to improve their home cinema experience. The next logical step is to add some high quality speakers to th...
XtremeMac is known for quality iPod accessories and the company's latest is a compact room audio system. The Tango Studio boasts FM radio, an auxiliary input jack and a wireless remote control. Unfortunately, it doesn't offer enough in terms of both ...
There isn't much to this My Book Essential Edition drive. In fact, it's aptly named as you won't get any unnecessary features or connections. It's small, button-less and, apart from a distinct blue LED, inconspicuous.
At $1699, the Magicolor 4650DN could be considered a steal. It's a colour laser printer with a good print resolution, which puts to use some nifty technology to ensure that its colour output is vibrant. It's aimed primarily at office environments tha...
Once upon a time if you were after a digital SLR your decision was relatively simple. There were a handful of models, usually two or three, from a select few companies, and probably only one or two of them were in your price range. These days, howeve...
With this high-end graphics card, you'll be seeing double. Not only does it have two ATI Radeon HD 3870 graphics processing units (GPUs) onboard, it also has four DVI ports -- twice the amount of a typical cards. This means you can attach up to four ...
CrazyTalk5 Pro is the latest and arguably greatest version of Reallusion's quirky 'face puppet' animation studio. If you've never heard of CrazyTalk before, it basically lets you create a talking three-dimensional avatar from any photo or image (BMP ...
Telstra's latest Next G handset offers a 2-megapixel camera, a TransFlash card slot and a fully fledged media player. Although its design is far from outstanding, it should still appeal to those looking at a reasonably priced option to accessing Next...
Despite its poorly chosen name (more on that later), the MSI GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB is a very nice card that will suit gamers looking for an affordable interim card with some punch. On this iteration of the 8800 GTS 512MB, the NX8800GTS-T2D512E-OC, M...
Sharp's BDHP20X is a mid-range Blu-ray player, delivering a reasonable array of functionality, along with a nifty feature or two. Lacking support for a few of the higher-end audio codecs, the BDHP20X nevertheless delivers fully-fledged video performa...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW