It may not bump your salary up to 50 million dollars a year or land you a spice girl bride, but nonetheless Motorola's new iteration of the RAZR2 V8, the V8 Luxury edition (or V8 LUX for short) is a great mobile phone. Advertised with none other than...
It's slim, stylish, sexy and sleek, it's a Samsung. The company has created a brilliant, thin and intuitive multimedia player with a full 3-inch touch screen interface with Bluetooth capability.
The Pocket Surfer 2 is a perfect example of a great idea that is poorly implemented. Operating via GPRS it provides an extremely cheap option to keep yourself connected to the Internet on the road, but suffers from numerous technical and design probl...
The proliferation of video-sharing Web sites has caused a steady stream of dedicated peripherals to enter the marketplace; each jostling for a prime position on the YouTube gravy train. First and foremost amongst these is the Web-share cam, which com...
The beta version of the Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Web browser is out now for you to try. Although more of an incremental upgrade than a revolution, Firefox 3.0 enjoys better security and bookmark management.
MSI's TurboBook GX600 notebook injects a touch of nitro into notebook performance. This piano black offering includes all the usual perks, plus it offers a few extras, such as an HDMI port, an e-SATA port and last but not least, a turbo button.
\With the multitude of convergent devices available these days it's difficult for companies to come up with any original features to differentiate their product (where are you breakfast maker?). However with the i85 digital camera Samsung has done ju...
Inexpensive and fully-featured, HP's Compaq Presario C710TU is suitable for basic tasks such as Web surfing and office document creation. It's based on an Intel Celeron M 530 CPU, has integrated Intel 965 Express graphics and runs on 512MB of RAM.
More than a stay-at-home ADSL router, Billion's 7300GX can be liberated from the confines of a home or office environment thanks to its support for 3G technology, which allows it to be taken on the road, and can be used to turn your car into a mobile...
Let's forget, if only for the briefest of moments, that the Thermaltake SwordM offers pre-installed water cooling and opens up on hydraulic pistons like some kind of enraged scarab beetle, and let's focus instead on its ease of use. Seriously though,...
Appliances for sharing data over a local area network don't get much more comprehensive than the QNAP TS-209Pro Turbo Station, which offers two easily accessible Serial ATA hard drive bays for storage, and one gigabit Ethernet port for connectivity. ...
The Samsung's PS-50P91FD is a 50-inch 1080p plasma display panel. Its high-definition performance is excellent, although some minor issues with gaming and standard definition hold it back from perfection. Nevertheless, it comes at a great price and i...
Ever stayed up at night wondering how you can fill those tiny 1-lane PCI Express (PCIe) slots on your motherboard? Well, if you're after a digital TV tuner, you'll be in for a good night's rest tonight as Compro's E650 fits the bill. It's one of the ...
The Galaxy GeForce 9800 GTX+ is a mid-range graphics card with an HDMI-output. It delivers a solid performance but fails to trump its ATI equivalent in terms of value or power.
With this 7in digital photo frame, Viewsonic is offering a product that is close to the top of its class. The screen's picture quality is exceptional, and it's a good-sized and well-built screen. However, it can be hard to use and it's let down by a ...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC