A candy bar smartphone featuring HSDPA-connectivity, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the HTC S730's best feature is its comfortable slide out keyboard and excellent design.
NVIDIA has taken yet another step forward with the release of its latest GPU (graphics processing unit), the GeForce 9600GT. Our first look at the new GPU came in the form of MSI's factory overclocked GeForce N9600GT (T2D512-OC) card, a slightly twea...
Using Ethernet networking to set-up entertainment devices or lounge room PCs can be so much simpler than using a wireless network, but running cables to all areas of the home isn't usually convenient. That's where Ethernet over power line adapters co...
With popular anime comes the inevitable parade of spin-off games.
One of the latest notebooks in HP's Pavilion line-up, the Thrive Special Edition Entertainment Notebook PC dv6724TX takes a touch of the old and adds it to the new, offering a stylish new design with a new copper coloured screen, a Blu-ray player and...
Ricoh's Aficio SP C222DN, the company's latest foray into lower-cost colour laser printers, demonstrates some of the challenges of price cutting
Over the past year we've reviewed a swag of digital photo frames; ranging from tiny key chain varieties to extravagant 15 inch monsters. In an attempt to try something fresh and different, Philips has taken the basic 'virtual photo' concept and appli...
The first HTC Touch device to come equipped with built-in GPS, the Touch Cruise features a similar feature set to the [[prodid:4511]], minus the slide out keyboard. The Cruise boasts HSDPA-connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 3-megapixel camera with aut...
The ASUS R2H is an ambitious little unit which has a whole range of features packed in, but eventually it fails to work well due to poor memory and processing power. If you're willing to accept very basic functionality in exchange for excellent port...
It seems that AMD was on the right track (at least as far as Intel is concerned) when it released its 4x4 platform (a.k.a Quad FX), which is a motherboard with two CPU sockets and four graphics card slots. At the time, it was AMD's solution for quad-...
In the last six to 12 months the entry-level camera market has really been heating up. Cameras are finally at a point where you can get a high resolution sensor (7 megapixels or greater) and a good array of features for under $300, so even those user...
The camcorder buyer is a somewhat fickle creature. A couple of years ago, everyone and their dog fell crazy-in-love with DVD cameras, a format that shone as brightly - and briefly - as a shooting star. Nowadays, it's all about flash memory and hard d...
Jabra's BT5020 bundle is a dual-solution that connects both corded desk phones and Bluetooth mobile phones to a single Bluetooth headset. Aimed at professionals who spend plenty of time outside the office, the benefit of this converged technology mea...
ReadyNAS is a comprehensive storage appliance that's suitable for serious home users and small businesses. It has an easy to use interface, with a very helpful wizard to get you started, and it can be populated with up to four Serial ATA hard drives ...
With Version 7.5, the tried-and-true attack toolkit becomes easier to use, leverages the fallibility of users to gain access to host systems, and adds security checks for Web-based databases.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW