In recent years, it has become customary for camera manufacturers to release a tiered range of models at barely distinguishable prices; presumably in an attempt to cover every shopper's budget. For proof, look no further than the Lumix DMC-FS20, a pr...
An almost identical model to the Touch Dual, HTC's Touch Dual 850 is a Telstra-exclusive release in Australia. Running on the 850MHz HSDPA band (hence its name), the Dual 850 uses a compact QWERTY keyboard instead of the Touch Dual's standard nine-ke...
Final Effects Complete (FEC), a collection of video-effects plug-ins, is one of those sets that seems to have been around for ages
Sporting an incredibly stylish design and boasting CrystalTalk technology for noise cancellation, Motorola's MOTOPURE H12 is also comfortable and simple to use.
Olympus is really keeping the pressure on its competition with consistent, high quality refreshes of the company's compact camera range. The Tough 850SW is the cheaper of two new models in its Tough range and while it doesn't make many improvements o...
A competitor for products like the Lenovo ThinkCentre and the Acer Veriton, the Dell Optiplex 755 aims for lower power more than greater performance.It certainly performed well in our tests for a business PC, but it's lacking a few of the perks found...
Wacom's Cintiq 12WX is the newest, smallest, and cheapest Cintiq drawing tablet to date
It doesn't take a genius to know what makes a good compact camera. Along with decent battery life and a slim, lightweight design, the primary ingredient is the ability to take great looking photos - and here's the important bit - with a minimum of fu...
Tall and boxy, the HP LaserJet M1120 MFP looks more like an oversized paper shredder than a fully fledged multifunction printer
As if you needed another reason to lock and load
This pocket-sized Pentax camera is very easy to carry with you to all sorts of events and it'll do a good job when shooting scenery or people. It's a no-fuss camera with a 10-megapixel sensor, which captures plenty of detail and warm colour tones.
Samsung's HT-TX500 is an all-in-one 5.1 home theatre system, including a DVD player and receiver. With a whopping 1000W of power, a strong bass and mid-range, and 1080p DVD upscaling, the TX500 is highly suited to action movie buffs. A fairly weak tr...
Not even Creative is foolish enough to lock itself out of the iPod market, even if it does have a competing player. It's no surprise, therefore, to see a portable Creative iPod speaker system vying for all those 'iDollars'.
Pre-press hard proofing is a pain in the neck, involving time, effort, expense and, all too often, frustration at inconclusive results
The benefits of upgrading to this monitor are two-fold: firstly, you'll get a comfortable 22in of real estate over which to spread your desktop, and secondly, you'll get a built-in webcam that you can use for video-chatting over the Internet. It's a ...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW