There isn't much to this My Book Essential Edition drive. In fact, it's aptly named as you won't get any unnecessary features or connections. It's small, button-less and, apart from a distinct blue LED, inconspicuous.
At $1699, the Magicolor 4650DN could be considered a steal. It's a colour laser printer with a good print resolution, which puts to use some nifty technology to ensure that its colour output is vibrant. It's aimed primarily at office environments tha...
Once upon a time if you were after a digital SLR your decision was relatively simple. There were a handful of models, usually two or three, from a select few companies, and probably only one or two of them were in your price range. These days, howeve...
With this high-end graphics card, you'll be seeing double. Not only does it have two ATI Radeon HD 3870 graphics processing units (GPUs) onboard, it also has four DVI ports -- twice the amount of a typical cards. This means you can attach up to four ...
CrazyTalk5 Pro is the latest and arguably greatest version of Reallusion's quirky 'face puppet' animation studio. If you've never heard of CrazyTalk before, it basically lets you create a talking three-dimensional avatar from any photo or image (BMP ...
Telstra's latest Next G handset offers a 2-megapixel camera, a TransFlash card slot and a fully fledged media player. Although its design is far from outstanding, it should still appeal to those looking at a reasonably priced option to accessing Next...
Despite its poorly chosen name (more on that later), the MSI GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB is a very nice card that will suit gamers looking for an affordable interim card with some punch. On this iteration of the 8800 GTS 512MB, the NX8800GTS-T2D512E-OC, M...
Sharp's BDHP20X is a mid-range Blu-ray player, delivering a reasonable array of functionality, along with a nifty feature or two. Lacking support for a few of the higher-end audio codecs, the BDHP20X nevertheless delivers fully-fledged video performa...
It's amazing how good even the most entry-level digital cameras can be these days. Occupying the lowest price point on Canon's latest line-up of compact models, the PowerShot A470 nonetheless offers great value for money. Its pictures, while not the ...
Midway through last year, we reviewed Sanyo's Xacti VPC-CA6; a water-resistant flash memory-based camcorder that seemed to be tailor-made for the encroaching holidays. While it performed adequately for a standard-definition camera, the image quality ...
For speed, reliability and low cost of ownership, it's hard to beat a monochrome laser printer. OKI's most recent, the B6500N, is for all types of office environments, from an accountants' small office to a mid-size workgroup. And for $1754, while it...
Microsoft's long-awaited Windows Server 2008 delivers advancements in speed, security and management, but its virtualisation and network-access control features come up short.
Logitech's Z-Cinema Advanced Surround System is a set of 2.1 PC speakers with SRS TruSurround HD technology, which simulates a 5.1 surround sound environment. Although we found the speakers themselves to generally be of quite high quality, the includ...
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), just out from Microsoft as Release Candidate 2 (RC2), may not necessarily be worth the download now, but when it's finally released, it'll be worth the effort.
Creative's latest MuVo, the T200, packs 4GB of flash memory into a USB stick-sized MP3 player that's perfect for listening while commuting. It has basic controls, a tiny screen and can also tune into FM radio as well as record sounds through its buil...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW