With the release of its latest SLR, the EOS 450D, Canon has created an interesting dynamic in its product range. While it is technically the successor to the high-selling EOS 400D, which sits at the base of its line-up, the EOS 450D packs in several ...
A new chipset isn't the only thing to look forward to with this ASUS motherboard: it also employs technology that allows you to save power and even get on the Internet with your newly built PC without loading Windows! It uses Splashtop to do this. Wh...
Featuring a "funky moulded retro design" and claiming to provide an acoustically stable listening environment, Cygnett's GrooveZone headphones are supposed to deliver quality sound. They fall somewhat short of achieving this, but the noise cancelling...
What's better than blowing stuff up? Blowing stuff up in a cute and vibrant world that was given life by Steven Spielberg, one of the greatest creative minds of our time, that's what.
The HP Officejet Pro K8600dn colour inkjet printer's wide-format capability (it can print on tabloid and B-size media) means that you can print larger documents from your desktop. The product also supports the business world's "faster, cheaper" mantr...
Wireless connectivity and a short-throw lens help the EX20, a mid-level projector from Toshiba, stand out from the crowd.
The SDR-S7 is an ultra-compact, flash-memory-based camcorder that records video in standard definition. Aimed squarely at the entry-level demographic, it prioritises ease-of-use and affordability over video quality. Nevertheless, it should prove suff...
Like the EB-300 headphones that we reviewed a little while back, TDK's EB-200s are nothing special. As their low price tag indicates, they are designed as a basic alternative to your stock MP3 player earbuds. Although they do have some redeeming feat...
Despite sounding absolutely ridiculous on paper, there is something fun about "car-fu."
The 11in Digital Photo Frame is a fitting addition to Echologic's range of quality digital photo frames. The 11in version retains the functionality of the company's smaller models, but doubles internal flash storage to 256MB. In combination with an a...
HP's Pavilion DV2800 (DV2840TX) Artist's Edition notebook is the most aesthetically adventurous unit we've seen lately, and it might not appeal to everyone. To search for the art to grace its youth-targeted notebook, HP launched a competition. After ...
The P1265 from Acer is marketed as a portable projector, but it's definitely on the larger side of portable: It weighs 3kg and is 30cm wide. It has very good image quality for a portable projector, with a high native resolution and great colour repro...
Sitting at the top of the new IXUS units, the Canon IXUS 970IS is another impressive compact camera. While not as petite as its smaller cousins, the IXUS 80IS and the IXUS 85IS, it offers a larger, 5x optical zoom as well as the same impressive featu...
A well designed, affordable and compact smart phone running Windows Mobile 6 and featuring built in-GPS -- so, what's the catch? HTC's P3470 is certainly an interesting device but the lack of 3G connectivity and Wi-Fi is a major let-down.
As the less expensive brother of the TDK NC-200, the NC-100 offers the same noise cancelling technology, but in a smaller, more portable build. The sound quality is decent and is a step up from the stock earbuds of your favourite MP3 player, but the ...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT