Most camcorder buyers treat the phrase 'high definition' like some high-tech gospel to be fanatically revered. After all, if it has 'HD' slapped on the box, it must be the cream-of-the-crop, right? While this is true to some extent, the video quality...
Kodak's EasyShare M893 IS is the company's latest top of the line compact, packing in a variety of features such as face detect and optical image stabilisation. While it does present a relatively attractive option thanks to its price tag, its images ...
Creative recently released these headphones at the same time as its more expensive HQ-1900. The HQ-1400 is a budget, hi-fi model headphone intended for use with MP3 players and computer systems. While they provide good sound quality for the purchase ...
ClearMyMail is an antispam system that can, with almost no effort or complex configuration, stop all unwanted e-mail without suffering false positives.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Imperium Romanum wasn't either, but sometimes it seems to have been.
FxFactory Pro 2 is a collection of filters, generators and transitions for Apple's Final Cut Pro, Motion and Final Cut Express, offering 122 effects, including 52 new plug-ins.
Offering a host of calibration options and a few nifty features LG's entry-level 22in unit is a fairly attractive all-purpose monitor. It does have a few image quality issues but they are far from serious and overall it performed well across a variet...
Epson's RX690 is a capable colour inkjet multifunction printer that provides high quality printing and scanning results. While some functions are hard to use, this Epson printer will provide home users with a great alternative to professional photo l...
The MP970 is Canon's latest top-end inkjet multifunction. It has a higher price point than its competitors, but has a number of well-designed functions in order justify this.
The hard disk-based HDR-SR12E is the star attraction of Sony's 2008 handycam line-up. With its huge 120GB capacity and maximum video resolution of 1920x1080i, it is more than sufficiently equipped to justify its premium price tag. All the bells-and-w...
Another in the long line of compact and stylish Bluetooth headsets, Motorola's H680 is comfortable and easy to use, but its outgoing voice quality could be improved.
Almost identical in design to the F158, Telstra's F159 adds assisted GPS functionality, is ruggedised to an international standard and features the Telstra TalkNow application. The F159 is also water and dust resistant, making it an ideal companion f...
The Acer Extensa 5620Z (3A1G12Mi) is a budget notebook aimed squarely at the business market. With a combination of commercial features, such as an excellent built-in webcam, and a very low price tag - only $800 after a $99 cash back offer from Acer ...
The Inno3D I-9600GT (H5GTCD) is a DirectX 10-capable graphics card built on the backbone of NVIDIA's latest G94 graphics processing unit. Like the other 9600GT models we've looked at, it offers the mainstream user a highly impressive performance in m...
Tennis usually makes for decent video games, but Sega Superstar Tennis tries to go the extra mile by piling on loads of side games just in case
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCSenior Technical LeadACT
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMEQLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerNSW