When it comes to its hardware peripherals, Microsoft is a firm believer in enthusiastic overkill. The minions under Bill Gate's whip love nothing more than to cram as many superfluous features into a product as humanly possible -- after all, the more...
Sony's JamTrax is a music program aimed directly at kids, but is an addictive little toy for anyone who dares to have a go. What's more it costs a meagre $20 (at the time of writing) and is very easy to use. If you've ever caught yourself singing al...
While the CX9300F is a capable photo printer, Epson is aiming the multifunction device at the business end of the market. This is why it also comes equipped with fax, as well as scan and copy functions. Even so, it's not a typical looking business de...
At the beginning of the year, LG released the TU500, a Next-G multimedia mobile phone designed specifically for superior network coverage and fast content downloads. While it wasn't a bad phone by any means, certain design quirks -- such as limited i...
Sticking with the age old saying 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' (and the even older trend of opening products reviews with that phrase), Canon has made relatively few changes to its new advanced camera, the PowerShot A720 IS. An upgrade from the A7...
In an age where your phone is also your computer...as well as your GPS, and your MP3 player and hopefully soon your all-in-one breakfast maker, you could be forgiven for thinking that the lowly PDA has had its time. However, there is still a small gr...
Acer's tiny Veriton L460 business PC is one of the best options for businesses with cramped working environments, or those looking for a PC with lower power consumption and will run quietly, too.
Of ATI's new HD3000 series cards the HD3850 is the low-end, competing with NVIDIA's 8800 GTS 320MB cards. It may not be the most potent performer available, and certainly isn't the best choice if you want to see games like Crysis running at full capa...
The KP202 is an ultra-budget offering from LG aimed at children, skint shoppers and technology-fearing Luddites who demand their mobile phone looks and behaves like one. As such, there are no fancy features to write home about such as an MP3 player o...
Microsoft's Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 is a useful little wireless gadget to take with you on those long business trips where countless hours need to be spent working on a notebook. Indeed, nothing's more uncomfortable than having to use a Trackpad or ...
The Phenom won't turn heads with its performance, but this 9900 model is a top upgrade option for users who already have AM2 socket-based AMD systems -- or is it? More on that later. It'll boost productivity and 3D rendering performance noticeably ov...
Trend Micro's latest security and antivirus release, Internet Security Pro 2008, offers a clean interface that's simple to navigate and fairly straightforward to set up. As far as protection goes, there's a broad range of coverage, but you're not goi...
In years gone by, Australian overseas travellers typically employed two 'skills' when attempting to converse with the native population. The first and most popular method involved making wild gesticulations while talking like a lobotomised zombie ("d...
While the megapixels continue to climb on digital still cameras, one area we haven't seen much movement is the video recording capabilities of these units. That is set to change with the Kodak EasyShare V1253, which boasts high-definition video recor...
The GZ-HD3 is a relatively affordable entry into the high-definition HDD camcorder market. With an RRP of just $1849, it is certainly a lot cheaper than JVC's previous HD effort, the Everio GZ-HD7, yet ironically, its cost-cutting methods come at a h...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
- Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech companies on diversity
- GoPro Hero4 Session review: enduring the unforgiving New Zealand terrain
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW