Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley ...
Orbi satellites communicate with the router, not with each other; but 4x4 backhaul enabled best-in-class performance in most of our benchmarks.
The ZenBook Flip is an attractive, low-priced alternative to fancier convertibles from HP and Lenovo.
ZTE has perhaps been best known for manufacturing other people’s phones – Telstra has used them to make it’s own phones in the past. But with the Axon 7, we’re seeing the company launch it’s own flagship onto these shores under its own banner.
We’ve been seriously impressed with Oppo phones in the past. The Oppo F1s was one of the best value phones of last year. Now the R9S hits the market with a spec sheet that rivals a Samsung Galaxy S7 – but it’s much thinner and looks great, so should ...
TerraMaster's FS-220 is relatively new to the NAS category, but it's a great performer with a promising interface.
For a NAS box with a boatload of software features and top-notch performance, the WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra is amazingly affordable.
Seagate's Personal Cloud 3TB NAS is only a single-bay NAS, but $140 for 3TB of storage and advanced software features is a steal.
QNAP's TS-251A NAS has the ability to output video directly to an external 1080 display and is a great media streamer. The advertised on-the-fly 4K transcoding, on the other hand, proved to be weak.
Synology's DS216play NAS is a middling performer, but there's no better NAS box available for media streaming and 4K transcoding.
With a boatload of pro features and excellent performance, this is a box better suited for the small office than the home, but it streams as smoothly as any of its rivals.
Zyxel's NAS220 is an affordable NAS box with good streaming and backup features, but it's a bit less refined than mainstream users would want.
This is an inconvenient smart home controller married to a poor-quality speaker.
The Nvidia Shield TV, a $200 media streamer and gaming box, doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's okay.
High-tech features and a supremely powerful amplifier team up to produce some of the deepest, cleanest bass you'll experience outside of an IMAX theater.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
- Micro Center has cut the price of the Ryzen 1700X to $370
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersVIC
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW