You’d be forgiven for being confused about which phone to buy these days. The choice can be bewildering at certain price points – especially in the $500 to $800 region. But when the Moto X Force throws its hat into the ring it backs things up with so...
While we're still waiting for BeOn's long-promised support for a connected home standard, this new product is a welcome addition to its product line.
Nvidia's new 3GB version of the GeForce GTX 1060 goes toe-to-toe with the $200 Radeon RX 480—in theory.
The last phone we reviewed was the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. That costs a staggering $1,000 more than this Oppo phone and yet when we switched over to it the overwhelming sense was of relief. Here’s why…
Every year there's a game like Portal. This year, it's The Turing Test and its lightweight philosophical pondering.
A rugged phone designed for someone who puts durability ahead of performance.
In the world of premium 15-inch notebooks, the Zenbook Pro stands out by offering performance parts at a price that's unmatched by its competitors. Granted, there are a few trade-offs.
If Samsung's Galaxy Note7 isn't already on your radar, you're simply not paying attention. This enterprise-oriented Note7 review details the high-end Android phone's many enterprise strengths and spotlights a few shortcomings.
Another of Steve Jackson's circa-1980 adventure gamebooks gets a hybrid RPG/text adventure adaptation, this time by Tin Man Games—and with an excellent tabletop gaming aesthetic.
The Idol 4S is no slouch, but is no match for the stiff competition at this price point.
Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4k Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last ...
But when it comes to bass, this speaker delivers a little too much of a good thing.
AI-based iOS shooter focuses on people but offers minimal after-shot flexibility.
While this 15-inch laptop probably won't turn many heads, its strong features, solid performance, and low price will win over users.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW