It's not Amazon's most expensive e-readery, but it delivers the best value of any e-reader.
The latest Kobo is a waterproof, feature-packed monster.
If you’re not an Amazon fan, the Kobo Glo HD could be the e-reader you’ve been searching for.
Kobo Aura Edition 2 review: It’s better than Amazon’s baseline Kindle, but it’s a lot more expensive
This e-reader just doesn’t deliver enough bang for the buck.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
We were amazed when Lexar provided us with a super-fast 200GB, corn-flake sized MicroSD card back in June but now here’s Kingston with 256GB!
Planet Coaster is one of the best "builder" games ever made, with powerful tools that enable players to create practically anything they can imagine. Well, as long as that thing is a theme park.
Huawei has launched a new, second-tier Android phone called the Nova Plus. But while it’s some distance off the current top-tier of Android phones in terms of price, the specs are less far behind. It appears at a time where the flagship, Huawei Mate ...
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has occasional moments of brilliance, but in a year packed with good shooters it just doesn't measure up. And don't get me started on the multiplayer.
There's a lot to like in Apple's new MacBook Pro -- newer chips, faster SSD storage, and brighter, better display. But it's the Touch Bar that represents the biggest change.
Dell's proprietary portable battery pack for laptops gives you stupendous battery life.
Google's Chromecast Ultra quadruples the pixels for double the money, but it lacks the bells and whistles of other high-end steaming devices.
Much as we love WiFi, even the latest routers can have trouble reaching important places. For many people this means connecting a main computer or a games console to a router in another part of the house – and PC users don’t like connecting by WiFi: ...
Acer's Swift 7 dethrones HP's Spectre 13.3 by being just 9.9mm at its skinniest point, but it sheds more than just slivers of an inch.
Let's start with a major positive... no price hike for Aussies! In fact, with the current exchange rate and no GST it's actually (refreshingly) cheaper than in America. With that all sorted, let's go into the review...
The MSI PC World and Good Gear Guide Giveaway has launched and you have the chance to win one of 10 prize packs.
The total prize pack is valued at AU$150.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW