So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will proba...
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
While budget-conscious phones are getting better, the ZMax Pro feels stuck in the past.
HP's Spectre x360 gets a major upgrade that makes it not only the best convertible laptop, but possibly the best ultrabook laptop, period.
Looking for an SSD that's fast and looks good through a case window? Stop your search because the Plextor M8Pe could be your answer.
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
The Le Pro3 looks and feels like a winner, and then you begin using it and everything starts to fall apart.
The Acer Predator returns with a slimmed-down pricetag and a beefed-up chassis.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 ultraportables both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor. We compare the two.
Frederique Constant's gorgeous Swiss smartwatch tracks activity and sends you notifications, but its intelligence is more annoying than useful.
LG announced these flat, curved and 4K TVs back at CES last January and it even started selling them this year. But it hasn’t given them out to reviewers… until now. We think that quite a shame as they’ve missed a trick here. We knew these TVs were g...
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
You’ll understand its low price tag the moment you sit down to read.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC