Windows 10's Anniversary Update polishes mature features like Cortana, Edge, and Skype while pointing the way toward a pen-enabled future. Windows 10 users should be pleased, but Windows 10 holdouts may remain unmoved.
Blocs 2 keeps the ease and elegance of its original version, but adds plenty of powerful new features.
It's too bad Motorola's better-performing flagship phone takes a back seat to the svelte Moto Z. The Z Force is worth the higher price.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its...
Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones, the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, are well-designed and innovative.
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
Motorola's latest unlocked smartphones, the Moto G and Moto G Plus, offer features and prices that pull the line out of the low end.
We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a p...
The new upgrade introduces small improvements across the board, but nothing to sway Windows 7 stalwarts
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC