Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera as it looks to increase its share of the camera market. It features an improved imaging processor, an innovative viewfinder and a strong collection of connectivity features.
Android tablets from most manufacturers tend to hover at the 10.1in mark. Samsung is now going even bigger with a 12.2 inch variant of its upcoming NotePro tablet. We have been using a pre-release version of the tablet for roughly a week now, and we ...
The Resident Evil series has yet to reach the two decade milestone but the same kind of heroes have been saving the world from a full-blown zombie apocalypse for about 15 years now.
The Panasonic VIERA ST30A is the company's cheapest range of 3D TVs. There are five models, ranging from a modest 42in to a massive 65in, all with good picture quality credentials and modest improvements in features over last year's televisions.
The Samsung U10 is a pocket camcorder for bloggers and casual videographers. Boasting 1080p video quality, inbuilt editing software, a time-lapse recording function and a 10-megapixel still image mode, the Samsung U10 is pretty well equipped for the ...
The Sony BDP-S770 is a top-of-the-range Blu-ray player boasting 3D movie support, inbuilt Wi-Fi and internal decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The Canon Legria HF S21 is a high-end Full HD camcorder aimed at serious videographers.
The Lexmark Genesis inkjet printer is a high-end multifunction device aimed at homes and home offices. Its standout feature is an integrated camera CMOS sensor that captures 10-megapixel images, for instant scanning of documents and photos with good ...
Dell's Vostro 460 is the first small business desktop PC to use the latest Intel 'Sandy Bridge' quad-core Core i5 and Core i7 processors, according to the company. This should mean that this desktop PC has more than enough power to handle business mu...
The Sharp LC40L650X is a 40in LCD television with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio and 100Hz motion processing. It's a Full HD 1080p panel and has a USB port for directly playing back media files. Its $1199 price tag is on par with similar products from com...
While the remake of GoldenEye has been capturing most of the public's attention, Activision has another Bond adventure on tap for HD consoles. Read on for impressions of 007 Blood Stone, the action-shooter in the works from the Project Gotham Racing ...
My fan-girl tears threatened to spill out when I watched the preview for Portal 2 at E3 this year.
Monster Hunter Tri is an important game for Nintendo – an exclusive and hardcore action RPG game with a massive Japanese following, but after trialling it at a recent Nintendo event, I’m not convinced that it will be an altogether popular game here.
Google recently unveiled the latest version of its Android operating system, Google Android 2.1, along with a new device built specifically to run the new OS. The HTC Google Nexus One is the new high-end handset for the Google Android OS, featuring a...
Instead of slapping a pared down OS on to low powered hardware, the Lenovo Skylight approaches the widget-centric internet we've grown accustomed to on our mobile phones, armed with a full-sized keyboard and clamshell design.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD