You can use Cortana on a Mac, but not Siri. Why does this make sense?
The company wants us to believe that Universal apps — usable on all Windows 10 devices — will save the day for Windows Phone. It’s already clear that won’t be happening.
Windows 10 isn't really free. Realising why and how it isn't really free can help you understand why installing the operating system on 1 billion systems by 2017 is such a big deal for Microsoft--and why this version of Windows is very different at i...
Windows 10's alluring blend of bribery and compromise will surely win back disillusioned Windows 8 users once the operating system hits PCs on July 29.
There is a growing chance your next vehicle will be a connected car, augmented with Internet-connected intelligent systems and services.
Ever since the move away from skeuomorphics in version 7, iOS has been in a state of flux -- one that many iPhone and iPad users and reviewers noted came at the expense of stability. With iOS 9 due out in public beta next month and to the general pub...
Since Tim Cook took the reins in Cupertino, almost four years ago, a gradual but inexorable change has taken place. And, speaking as a longtime follower of the company, there was to me no greater indication of that than this past week's kerfuffle ove...
The password-storage maker LastPass announced the worst possible news for a company in its business on Monday: its password database was breached and user account information stolen. Because LastPass allows central storage and synchronization of your...
The chat room and social network religious wars between Apple and Google demand that you take sides. But I've always felt that the best experience includes a cherry-picking of Apple hardware, Google services and apps from both.
People of the world have fallen victim to a pandemic known in short as VVS. Your friends or family may have been diagnosed. You could be a victim yourself and not even know.
For those who want Windows on the cheap, tablets with the OS are now selling for under $100. These lightweight tablets aren't exactly laptop replacements, but can serve as complementary devices for those who use Windows PCs.
There's nothing like saving a bit of money, but it's especially sweet when you can take advantage of a service that has been designed to offer user incentives. We are talking about Sydney's Opal card. It’s a public transport card that can indeed save...
Re looks nothing like a conventional compact camera. There’s no display and it has barely any buttons. The body is cylindrical and its only popping design trait is a large, peering lens. Frankly, it looks like a submarine’s periscope.
The latest iPhones, the 6 and 6 Plus, could see Android fans making the move across to Apple.
The new Apple iPhone 6 is not without its shortcomings.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW