This is what happens when a nerd consumes a gross amount of food and then uses VR on a low-end PC.
At the moment, the only intended gamification of Pokemon Go is to encourage people to spend money within the game. There are potentially future uses of the game, such as to get people to spend money at partner vendors. For now however, most gamificat...
As it expands from a box to a platform, the Apple TV could transform home entertainment.
The MacBook Pro hasn't seen an update in 14 months. The Mac mini and Mac Pro are faring even worse. As the days between updates pile up, people are starting to wonder whether Apple cares about the Mac at all.
A Chromebook is a lot cheaper than a MacBook, and it's capable enough for a lot of people.
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
A string of marketing and recruiting missteps suggests the company is desperate to be noticed by the younger set.
Pokemon Go has been a phenomenon since its launch and its location-based, augmented reality nature could make it a boon for small businesses.
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
The best mobile service just got way, way better. Google's poorly understood Fi is just too good to pass up, especially for digital nomads.
Pokemon Go represents a tremendous security threat. As with all tremendous threats, it can also be your greatest opportunity.
Catching 'em all would be much easier, and way more fun, if the Apple Watch was involved.
Seeing all your Google activity in one place can be eye-opening, and having the ability to delete any of it carries some far-reaching implications.
The game is getting its players off the couch, which already wasn’t safe from the bad guys.
There are reasons to go for it, and reasons to wait. Whether you use Maps a lot is definitely a factor!
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT