Adding a cellular radio should be a low priority for Apple, at least in the next version of Apple Watch.
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways that will delight users.
Mocked and shunned by society for wearing Google's dorky face upgrade, Google Glass fans were right all along.
When an agency with security in its name chooses to exploit a security exposure rather than fix it, we have a problem, writes columnist Rob Enderle.
Cortana, Windows 10’s built-in virtual assistant, is both really cool and really creepy.
This is what happens when a nerd consumes a gross amount of food and then uses VR on a low-end PC.
At the moment, the only intended gamification of Pokemon Go is to encourage people to spend money within the game. There are potentially future uses of the game, such as to get people to spend money at partner vendors. For now however, most gamificat...
As it expands from a box to a platform, the Apple TV could transform home entertainment.
The MacBook Pro hasn't seen an update in 14 months. The Mac mini and Mac Pro are faring even worse. As the days between updates pile up, people are starting to wonder whether Apple cares about the Mac at all.
A Chromebook is a lot cheaper than a MacBook, and it's capable enough for a lot of people.
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
A string of marketing and recruiting missteps suggests the company is desperate to be noticed by the younger set.
Pokemon Go has been a phenomenon since its launch and its location-based, augmented reality nature could make it a boon for small businesses.
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
The best mobile service just got way, way better. Google's poorly understood Fi is just too good to pass up, especially for digital nomads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW