A new Android ransomware app called Lockdroid.E is abusing system dialogs to hijack user clicks and grant itself administrator privileges.
Facebook plans to add five new reactions to the iconic Like button in the next few weeks.
Business users who rely on cloud storage providers like Dropbox and Box now have some improved tools in their collaboration arsenal, thanks to a set of integrations that Microsoft announced Wednesday.
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Just how bad are conditions in the smartphone market? We'll get a better idea later Wednesday when Samsung announces its latest quarterly earnings.
Linaro is pushing a new open-source Software Reference Platform that will provide easy access to firmware and common software tools for easy integration of ARM servers in data centers.
AMD has revealed the details of its GPUOpen project, through which it hopes to carve a bigger niche for itself in the crowded market for graphics processors in x86 machines.
If you're aching to get your hands on your first super-fast 5G phone, the good news is that Ericsson already has one. The bad news is, it weighs 150kg.
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed attackers to execute arbitrary commands on the server and potentially install a backdoor.
Big telcos including Verizon and AT&T have joined a Facebook-led project to build low-cost computing hardware, posing a fresh challenge for network vendors like Cisco and Juniper.
Oracle has raised questions whether a version of Android running OpenJDK code will at all get an open-source license.
An online advertising company has fixed a vulnerability in its platform that could have allowed hackers to steal information from a large number of users.
VMware is cutting 800 jobs as it transitions from its traditional products to newer, emerging technologies.
Lenovo has patched several software flaws in a file-sharing utility, which could allow attackers to browse and make copies of files.
Sony plans to shift its global headquarters for PlayStation from Tokyo to California this year, it said Tuesday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia