In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
CIO.com's Sarah White takes a closer look at Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 all-in-one device to see how it fits into enterprise IT.
Intrigued by the Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive, but leery of the cost? Turns out you don't have to spend big bucks to try VR. Executive Editor Ken Mingis and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw hash out the details.
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
HTC announced a Vive Virtual Reality package focused on business users for $1,200 that includes dedicated customer support.
Uber just announced that its UberRush delivery service is now available to any business, and can be easily integrated into an existing website or mobile app.
LeakedSource says it has a database of more than 32 million stolen Twitter credentials. Luckily, checking to see if you're affected is easy.
You’d think that people would be squashing up against the limits of what you can do with a Raspberry Pi by now, but you’d be wrong.
Tracking consumers in real-time, zero-click ordering and delivering pizzas via artificially intelligent robots are just some of the latest innovations underway at Domino’s.
D-Link is working to fix a weakness that allows attackers to take over remote control of one of its camera so they can eavesdrop, and the company is checking whether others of its products have similar vulnerabilities.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Golden Gate Bridge? Check. Chinatown? Check. Full House theme? Only in our dreams (and video editing suite).
With a 3D printer and a lot of trial and error, a clever developer has created the most unholy of smartphone alliances.
Opera touts its new battery-saving technology as a feature that will help you browse the Web longer, but its real advantage is for PCs that are long in the tooth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia