Plus Mass Effect Andromeda snags a release date, EverQuest Next spinoff Landmark shutting down, and more. This is gaming news for January 2 through 6.
LiquidSky's SkyComputers let you play your PC games on any Mac, PC, or Android device via the power of the cloud.
With Philips incorporating Dolby Vision support into its 2017 TVs and 4K UHD Blu-ray players, the HDR tech scores another big win.
Phanteks' massive Enthoo Elite case is a luxury case for enthusiast, water-cooled PCs or people who want two computers in a single chassis.
Gigabyte showed off what you could do with its motherboards at CES 2017, showcasing 16 incredible custom-built PCs.
Don't you wish you could shoot VR content as easily as you record a video with your cell phone? Lucid's LucidCam hopes it's the answer.
With 200-plus successful test flights, the Ehang 184 autonomous aerial vehicle (in other words, a person-sized drone) has permission to fly, but its first operation probably won’t be in the United States.
Nvidia's new GeForce Now streaming for PCs and Macs lets you play any PC game on computers that aren't meant for playing games, and it holds up pretty well.
Mark Papermaster, AMD's chief technology officer, tells PCWorld that its new Zen chip architecture is expected to last four years, including derivatives.
This thing is fully loaded.
This smart speaker doesn’t just sound good. Its on-board camera, temperature, and humidity sensors can let you know what’s happening and alert you in an emergency.
Think of the new case as a work of art—PC art, that is.
ARM executives said other ARM licensees could follow Qualcomm's lead and emulate Intel's x86 instructions for Windows 10. For its part, ARM is busy with the connected car.
Builders should be happy about the thoughtful shanges on Asus motherboards this year, including an internal USB 3.1 header connector, a clever M.2 cooling scheme, and integrated water cooling.
Mattel shows us how its new "Amazon Echo for kids" interacts with children and other devices around the home.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTASP.NET Developer - ASP.NET/JQUERY/SQLNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPSenior IT ManagerVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD