You’d think that people would be squashing up against the limits of what you can do with a Raspberry Pi by now, but you’d be wrong.
Tracking consumers in real-time, zero-click ordering and delivering pizzas via artificially intelligent robots are just some of the latest innovations underway at Domino’s.
D-Link is working to fix a weakness that allows attackers to take over remote control of one of its camera so they can eavesdrop, and the company is checking whether others of its products have similar vulnerabilities.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Golden Gate Bridge? Check. Chinatown? Check. Full House theme? Only in our dreams (and video editing suite).
With a 3D printer and a lot of trial and error, a clever developer has created the most unholy of smartphone alliances.
Opera touts its new battery-saving technology as a feature that will help you browse the Web longer, but its real advantage is for PCs that are long in the tooth.
Google DeepMind, a London-based artificial intelligence company that Google acquired in 2014, is working on what will be a kill switch for robots and other A.I. systems.
IHS now expects that there will be 21 million autonomous vehicles on the road within 20 years -- with America leading the way.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
A new report says Xbox One games may one day be playable on Windows 10 PCs.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
While just one in five broadband households own a smart device, and only one in ten purchased one in 2015, a significant number plan to consider a smart home device this year.
After the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV said the vehicle drove itself into a shopping plaza wall while his wife was at the wheel, Tesla said that data analyzed from the vehicle shows it was driver error and not any kind of self-driving technology.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT