Shipments of devices powered by Apple's and Microsoft's operating systems will end 2016 down from the year before, research firm Gartner said this week.
Instead of swapping Hangouts for Allo, Google is apparently more interested in pushing out a better video call experience than a messaging alternative.
Microsoft has begun sending out invitations to an Oct. 26 event where it's expected to launch a new Surface all-in-one PC.
The streaming services have partnered with Dubset, a rights management company focused on unofficial remixes.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a US$119.6 million award for Apple in a long-running smartphone design patent dispute with rival Samsung.
Omron's table tennis robot is getting smarter. At this week's Ceatec electronics show in Japan, the company has unveiled a new version that uses machine learning to assess the strength of an opponent and ramp up its game accordingly.
Sony formally unveiled its N wearable on Thursday night, complete with a digital assistant named Nigel. You can't buy it, but you may try it if you sign up for Sony's beta program.
PC sales volumes have hit bottom, so from next year, the only way is up, say Gartner analysts.
Oculus Rift's new asynchronous spacewarp feature helps lower the cost of entry for VR-ready PC hardware.
Pictures of what appears to be a Surface-themed mouse and keyboard have appeared on the FCC's site, solid circumstantial evidence that a Surface all-in-one may be nearing completion.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
Six months after the release of the Oculus Rift, we finally hear more about its motion-tracking Touch controllers.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
Oculus wants to move beyond the Rift with a standalone, self-contained VR headset.
At Oculus Connect 3, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg provided a tantalizing glimpse at what social VR could become.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW