HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Ford has demonstrated a new light detection and ranging (LiDAR) system that allowed a Fusion autonomous sedan to drive around in the dark.
Facebook will take an affiliate cut, but convenience fees will probably stay the same.
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
Microsoft is throwing its weight behind the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield agreement, which is intended to safeguard the privacy of European Union citizens when their personal information is exported to the U.S. for processing.
SoftBank's Pepper robot may still be the better-known contender, but a new humanoid device from Hitachi aims to be the in-store sales rep of the future.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
Microsoft released a beta build of Windows 10 with support for running the popular Bash shell. Here's how to get it set up.
Security experts have devised a method that allows users to recover data from computers infected with the Petya ransomware program without paying money to cybercriminals.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
U.S. consumers are slow to embrace home-based Internet of Things products, with many wary of their cost and usefulness, according to a new survey.
One man in New Jersey came to the emergency room with arrhythmia and ended up with a proper diagnosis after consulting data from his Fitbit tracker.
Talk of blockchain technology is everywhere, it seems -- but what is it, and what does it do?
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW