The OpenSSL project has patched a problem in the cryptographic library but one that likely does not affect many popular applications.
Film Victoria has launched a fellowship program designed to encourage more women to pursue a career in the gaming industry.
Over 50 years ago, Xerox introduced photocopiers based on a dry process called xerography that largely did away with the requirement of carbon copies of documents. So popular was the concept and the technology that in many markets users didn't ask fo...
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired when it purchased the company of the same name in 2013.
Microsoft is betting on reinventing itself as a cloud company, and the financial results it released Thursday show that its push is paying off despite an overall decline in revenue.
Profits from Amazon's cloud division jumped 69 per cent last quarter, but the rest of its business fared less well.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
An increasing number of iOS application developers use a technique that allows them to remotely modify the code in their apps without going through the official app store's review process, an action that poses security risks for users.
They said it couldn't be done, but this week Google's AI technology proved them wrong by mastering the ancient Chinese game of Go roughly a decade earlier than anyone expected.
Verizon has been told it must remove huge ads that are blanketing two sides of a building in downtown San Francisco a stone's throw from the city's Super Bowl celebration.
Smartphones will get 4K video playback and unprecedented LTE and wireless speeds with Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 820. Many flagship handsets with that chip will be announced soon.
The European Union's top antitrust regulator is looking for an excuse to investigate Google's controversial deal with U.K. tax authorities -- and a Scottish legislator is ready to give her one.
Next year, the Java browser plug-in, which is frequently the target of Web-based exploits, will be retired by Oracle.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW