Intel showed off what its Shooting Star quadcopters can do when they played the role of backup dancers to Lady Gaga on Super Bowl on Sunday.
A leaked build of Windows Cloud surfaced recently, and it raises some interesting questions about Microsoft's unconfirmed version of Windows.
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
Yes, smartwatches like the New Balance RunIQ are growing more powerful every day. But when they start using former phone and tablet processors like the Atom, things can get a little crazy.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
Nvidia's Quadro GP100 shares many features with the company's most advanced Tesla P100 GPU, but also brings the superfast NVLink to Windows PCs and workstations.
Windows 10's milestone bug bash lets us know that Microsoft's moving into the final, bug-fixing phase of the Windows 10 Creators Update development process.
The Acer XR382CQK monitor offers gamers every luxury with a 38-inch, curved ultrawide display and AMD's FreeSync technology.
The Nvidia Shield TV's gaming capabilities, such as GeForce Now and 4K HDR GameStream, are best seen as supplements to the streamer's other features.
You might be able to use a portable battery to charge your Watch while wearing it.
Nvidia's latest game ready driver release is causing problems with Minecraft and Steam in-home streaming. So far, only the Minecraft issue has been fixed.
Windows 10 Insider preview build 15025 adds some important features to Windows 10's Ease of Access capabilities, as well as a fully functional night light.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
Watch as we unbox our HP Spectre x360 loaner and do an eyeball comparison with last year's model. The 2017 version of HP's premium convertible features some dramatic updates.
Researchers at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology have come up with an algorithm that allows autonomous and manually-driven cars to share the road.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC