The tiny robot would be swallowed inside a capsule and then, once inside a patient's stomach, it would unfold itself and then repair a wound.
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Evernote and Google may be competitors when it comes to notes, but the two companies are burying the hatchet so you can view your Google Drive-stored content directly inside your Evernote notes.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Nissan and power management company Eaton Electrical have joined forces to create new residential energy storage unit designed to rival Tesla's Powerwall home battery as the most affordable on the market.
The nostalgic logo is out, while the updated mobile apps embrace the trendy move to flat design and sharp color choices.
The new car mount and connected Android app supports voice commands for text messages, calls, and streaming with Spotify.
Pebble smartwatches get detailed fitness tracking and new ways to send text messages.
Call of Duty went to space this year, so Civilization decided to head back to history.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
An all-electric vehicle maker from Salt Lake City plans to release the first working prototypes of a 2,000HP hybrid electric semitrailer truck later this year, as well as a 520HP all-electric 4x4 utility vehicle (UTV).
U.S. Senator wants to know who is ultimately responsible for approving Facebook's top trending topics and whether news curators excluded stories related to conservative views.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCProject managerACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW