Businesses that need to transfer European Union citizens' personal data to the U.S. should wait until at least mid-April before relying on the Privacy Shield to provide legal protection -- and in the meantime, they shouldn't count too much on alterna...
The Socat networking service used a non-prime number for its key exchange mechanism, potentially allowing attackers to eavesdrop on encrypted connections opened with the tool.
Microsoft is buying SwiftKey, the developer of a popular software keyboard for Android and iOS phones -- even though it already has its own software keyboard, Word Flow.
As car automation technologies like navigation and infotainment systems emerge as the next big opportunity for the automotive industry, patent disputes similar to those seen in the smartphone business have not unexpectedly surfaced in the industry.
Twitter has announced developments that can make Tweets more accessible around the globe.
A customized version of Google's Chrome browser developed by security vendor Comodo has a jaw-dropping flaw, according to a researcher.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
Microsoft will pay around $250 million to acquire SwiftKey, the company behind a popular keyboard for iOS and Android, according to a report in the Financial Times Tuesday.
This will be the year millions of gearheads put on VR/AR headsets to explore their alter-egos, play games or watch 3D content.
Cisco Systems has won the latest round against rival networking vendor Arista Networks at a U.S. trade agency that could block importation of Arista products.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has seized tens of thousands of hoverboards in the last month in a crack down on a hot holiday gift that's been held responsible for several home fires.
Here's yet another new application of machine learning: MIT has developed a system for fixing errors in bug-riddled code.
Microsoft stepped up efforts to expand the reach of its Yammer work social network -- and better compete with other workplace collaboration tools -- announcing Tuesday that any organisation with an Office 365 subscription will gain access to the serv...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTServer EngineerNSW