HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Speaking at the Future Transport Solutions conference in Oslo, Norway, Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said the upcoming Model 3 will be affordable for about half the population, but the vehicle after that will be affordable for virtually everyone.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year. That's more than six times what it sold to SolarCity in 2015 -- and 60% more than the entire market reported last year.
It's one thing to keep robots from crashing into fixed obstacles like walls or furniture, but preventing collisions with other moving things is a much tougher challenge.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
This could be a sign that Google's beta build of Android could come to more non-Nexus devices.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
If you're running Marshmallow, the app can find and translate text directly without the need to hop over to Microsoft's app.
Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW