The Safe Harbor agreement protected businesses exporting personal data from the EU to the US -- but a court ruling has declared it invalid, opening a legal void.
The Safe Harbor data protection agreement is invalid, the Court of Justice of the European Union has ruled in a case brought by a European Facebook user
Panasonic will soon begin selling in Japan a Blu-ray Disc player compatible with 4K UltraHD discs, the first such player in the world.
From the country that brought you pretty much every crazy robot you've ever seen, Sharp on Tuesday showed off a prototype robot that doubles as a smartphone -- or is that a smartphone in the form of a robot? It's not entirely clear, but it is cute.
Japanese wearable gadget maker 16Lab has reduced the size and increased the functionality of its Bluetooth gesture controller ring and plans to put it and a development kit on sale soon.
The Nameless Coalition, a large group of human rights, digital rights, LGBTQ, and women’s rights advocates, has said that Facebook's system "disregards the circumstances of users in non-western countries, exposes its users to danger, disrespects the...
Launched 10 years ago this fall, the OIN was formed by IBM, Novell, Philips, Red Hat and Sony to create a protected zone of patents around core Linux and open source software technologies -- functionality that's essential for global open source proje...
An upcoming talk covering security problems in Internet-connected cameras has been canceled after opposition from some manufacturers.
Google has issued patches for two new Stagefright-related software vulnerabilities, one of which affects Android versions going back to 2008 and puts millions of users at risk.
Microsoft is trying to make its note-taking program the best option for teachers in a competitive education technology market.
IBM will acquire object-based storage vendor Cleversafe in a move to bolster its cloud business unit with more flexibility and simplified management options in the hybrid cloud, it announced on Monday.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
Focusing on the "opportunities and challenges" associated with big data, a new investigation aims to determine whether new regulatory or supervisory measures are needed.
Microsoft on Tuesday will live-stream the New York City event where it's expected to unveil a new Surface Pro 2-in-1 and a pair of flagship smartphones.
SanDisk introduced a line of heavy-duty, long-lasting flash storage cards for connected industrial equipment in the Internet of Things.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- Microsoft links Power BI to Alteryx for deeper analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW