Ford's making a big commitment to connected car platforms, announcing that every 2017 Ford model will run Apple CarPlay if equipped with the company's SYNC 3 infotainment platform.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its deployment of solar electricity, adding an additional 20 billion watts (20GW) in the first half of this year alone
According to SurveyMonkey, Pokémon Go remains incredibly popular in the US, but is already beginning to decline.
This week on the Full Nerd, Brad, Alaina and Gordon discuss rumors of Kaby Lake-X
New rumors suggest Apple's forthcoming iCar will hit the road a year later than originally anticipated.
The world of mixed reality will be populated by countless 'spirits, demons, angels, ghosts and gods'
If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity now has the ability to decide what targets it wants to capture with a camera or hit with its laser all on its own. No humans needed.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
AppleCare+ customers have filed a class-action lawsuit in California over refurbished Apple gear.
Intel's groundbreaking 3D Xpoint technology is poised to shake up computer memory and storage with its blazing fast speed and high capacity, but the chipmaker is still trying to figure out the best fits for the technology.
You went into Windows Safe Mode to fix something, and now you can't get out. Luckily, you have two emergency exits. Watch for more details.
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW