Ford plans to invest $1 billion over the next five years in Argo AI, an artificial intelligence startup that will help develop a virtual driver system for the automaker’s autonomous vehicle coming in 2021.
Begone, Steam Greenlight's spammy voting system. Fill out an application for Steam Direct, pay a fee, and you're done. Like "applying for a bank account," Valve says.
Companies concerned about cybersecurity have a fleet of new Microsoft tools coming their way. The company announced a host of new security capabilities Friday morning as part of the run-up to the massive RSA security conference next week in San Franc...
Intel realizes there's a limit to Moore's Law and is already investing in technologies to drive computing beyond today's PCs and servers.
A recent fiasco prompted EVGA to examine graphics card cooling. The result: The radical, sensor-laden iCX cooling technology. We go hands-on with EVGA's GTX 1080 Superclocked 2.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
WhatsApp is adding two-step verification, an extra security feature that all users should enable as soon as it becomes available. Here's how it works.
Running Android apps on a Chromebook once seemed crazy, but it's happening. We take the concept for a spin on Samsung's new Chromebook Pro.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
Intel's got some high priced chips, but none is as expensive as the new Xeon E7-8894 v4 server processor.
The PC's fall from grace is official. Intel said Thursday that going forward, its Xeon and other server processors will get first crack at the company's latest manufacturing processes, while PCs will have to take a number.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
Upgrading CPU performance hasn't been a priority for Intel in many years, but that could be changing.
A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
Microsoft pushes Suggested Reminders for Cortana to all Windows 10 users today. Now, Microsoft's digital assistant can proactively remind you to keep promises you may have forgotten.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD