Certified cables will have gone through expanded cable speed tests at an HDMI-authorized testing center to certify that they are capable of delivering bandwidth of 18Gbps, and that they radiate very little EMI.
Nissan's latest concept car will pass the digital cool test but it won't do much to stop distracted driving: the entire dashboard is one huge display on which drivers and passengers can post anything.
As part of its push to deliver free basic Internet services to developing countries, Facebook has teamed with Eutelsat to rent the entire capacity of the AMOS-6 broadband satellite to deliver connectivity to Africa.
October 6 will mark Microsoft's most important hardware launch in a year. Rumors are swirling about a new Surface Pro 4, at least two new Lumia smartphones, and even a new Microsoft Band. Here's what we expect to see on Tuesday.
A few days before Microsoft and Google announced that they were dropping their patent disputes, a decision in an appeals court may have helped the two companies focus on a lasting compromise over their expensive lawsuits over smartphone and other pat...
Microsoft's digital assistant arrives on the Xbox One in 2016, but Xbox One Experience Preview testers will get to try it later this year.
Scottrade announced Friday that it suffered a security breach in late 2013 and early 2014, affecting approximately 4.6 million customers. It said it had no idea that the breach had occurred until law enforcement officials told them about it.
Embarking on a new IT project is a major undertaking no matter what your company's scope or size, but when you're News Corp -- with 10 business units and 25,000 employees around the globe -- it's not for the faint of heart.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
We think of batteries as just a fuel tank to power our electronic devices. Microsoft, Tesla and others have thought up a new idea: software-defined batteries, which use a bunch of specialized batteries to trade off power tasks as needed.
Microsoft is acquiring Havok, the makers of a popular physics engine for video games, from Intel.
Researchers at Symantec have shed new light on an old virus affecting routers and other devices running Linux: it appears to be protecting them from other malware infections
The decision by Eyeo, owner of the Adblock Plus browser extensions and mobile browser apps, to hand control of its acceptable ads program to an independent board has prompted the developer of another adblocker to join the program -- and sell his comp...
Shoppers mulling whether or not to buy a new iPhone better strike soon or else face paying almost $20 a month more.
A data breach at credit bureau Experian may have exposed data from T-Mobile USA on about 15 million U.S. consumers.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Verizon will use its mobile supercookie to target customers with AOL ads
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Surface Pro 4 on sale at Microsoft's Sydney store on November 12
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW