San Diego Gas & Electric unveiled a new pilot energy storage substation that utilizes a vanadium redox flow (VRF) battery storage system that can store up to 2 million watts of electricity.
While President Trump’s budget proposal is just that – a spending plan for Congress to consider – industry experts say it could translate into big cuts for renewable energy.
Windows 10's Creators update may force critical patches over metered connections.
Siskel and Ebert would be proud. Netflix is adopting a simple like/dislike format for user ratings and dumping the stars.
Mass Effect: Andromeda's one of the first major PC games to support HDR video technology.
IDG.tv's Jimmy Conrad takes the Surface Studio for a test drive to see if it can elevate his already incredibly polished drawing skills.
IDG.tv gets to test drive advanced VR content from Laduma, a company that's looking to create engaging stereoscopic 3D virtual reality content for a more immersive experience.
When governments turn to private hackers to carry out state-sponsored attacks, as the FBI alleges Russia did in the 2014 breach of Yahoo, they're taking a big risk.
Microsoft takes the rather harsh step of blocking Windows updates to those who try to run Windows 7 or Windows 8 on Intel Kaby Lake or AMD Ryzen chips.
Upset that not enough users are blocking ads, Opera says it may switch its ad-blocking preference to being on by default.
Netflix will bring HDR content to phones, and it's looking at creating phone-specific cuts of its videos.
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One can now transcribe speech-to-text or text-to-speech in Halo Wars 2.
We now know Ryzen 5's prices (starting at $169) and release date (April 11). What we still don't know is the performance.
Intel also is developing new chips for wearables like Curie, which will be smaller and faster, and enable sleeker wearables.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Engineer Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC