Microsoft's Juku service in China did indeed steal code from Plurk, a popular Twitter rival in Asia, the software giant admitted on Tuesday.
Toshiba has announced a new 64GB flash memory module, which the company claims is the highest-capacity flash module in the industry. The new 64GB NAND flash module is just 30 micrometers thin, packs a dedicated controller, and contains sixteen 32Gbit...
Security measures such as one-time passwords and phone-based user authentication, considered among the most robust forms of security, are no longer enough to protect online banking transactions against fraud, a new report from research firm Gartner I...
According to market intelligence firm iSuppli, Sony Corp is still losing money on PlayStation 3 hardware, despite the recent shift to the "slim" version of the hardware.
Having finished releasing new titles with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Nintendo has unleashed a slew of new release information, with release dates for many of the company's upcoming titles, and more general month/quarter release info for a ha...
Adobe's Flash Player software is on 99 percent of Internet-connected desktops, offering up multimedia and video capabilities on a multitude of popular Web sites such as YouTube. But the Adobe Flash platform has been beset by a rash of security proble...
The headlines recently have been dominated with news of online privacy. Facebook has implemented changes that affect the privacy of status updates, and Google made headlines for its apparent disregard for privacy.
Facebook's new privacy controls make it easy for users to present different information to business contacts and personal friends, but only if the user is willing to accept the added complexity involved in doing so. It's not difficult, but requires t...
Checking out of a Hilton hotel in London, security expert Roger Thompson was told his Visa card had been declined due to suspicions it was stolen, a situation that only got more disconcerting when he learned the bank that issued the card had more per...
How much personal information can you glean from Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg's profile? That depends on when you happened to be viewing it.
Adobe confirmed late on Monday that hackers are exploiting a vulnerability in the most up-to-date version of its PDF viewing and editing applications.
Dell entered the Fibre Channel over Ethernet market last week with OEM deals from Brocade and QLogic and endorsed 10Gigabit Ethernet as a customer's technology of choice.
The early e-reader is feeling pressure from Nook and other upcoming devices.
French ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor Nexedi made a public bid Monday to take over stewardship of the open-source MySQL database from Sun Microsystems, offering a symbolic €1 in return.
Western Digital (WD) is beginning to use a new hard disk drive format that opens up between 7% and 11% more capacity on hard disk drives, meaning a 1TB drive could gain more than 100GB in capacity.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW