Advanced Micro Devices is trying to beat Intel on price with its latest six-core desktop Phenom II X6 processors, which were announced on Tuesday.
The smallest BlackBerry Pearl smartphones yet, the 9100 and 9105, will go on sale in May on various carriers, Research in Motion Ltd. announced today.
Acting on a warrant issued Friday, California police seized personal computers belonging to the Gizmodo editor who broke the iPhone prototype story last week, a district attorney for San Mateo County confirmed today.
Microsoft posted strong results for the third quarter of its 2010 fiscal year, largely thanks to sales of Windows 7. But the company continues to suffer heavy losses in its Online Services Division as it tries to match rival Google in the online sear...
Israel lifted a ban on imports of Apple's iPad on Sunday, saying the device conforms with local wireless standards, the government said.
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
McAfee will reimburse its consumer customers for "reasonable expenses" they have incurred dealing with last week's faulty antivirus update, the company said.
Microsoft has released a new Security Incident Report--the eighth volume of Microsoft's quarterly overview of computer and network security trends.
The U.S. International Trade Commission on Monday said it will investigate a patent infringement complaint filed by Elan Microelectronics in Taiwan regarding Apple's multitouch devices including the iPhone and iPad.
Research in Motion Ltd. today unveiled technology that will allow voice over Wi-Fi calls from its BlackBerry smartphones.
Net neutrality rules proposed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission could upset a complex mobile telecom marketplace and lead to fewer handset choices and fewer smartphone applications, a mobile trade group said Monday.
Microsoft is firmly on the cloud-computing bandwagon and with good reason -- it can make more money by doing so, even as it helps customers cut costs, business division head Stephen Elop said at the Convergence conference in Atlanta on Sunday.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its Network Node Manager software, released Monday, to include performance management and virtualization support.
Twitter has acquired Cloudhopper, a provider of mobile phone text messaging infrastructure. Twitter hopes to use the company's expertise to improve the scalability and reach of its SMS (Short Message Service) service, according to a Twitter blog post...
IronKey rolled out its Trusted Access for Banking USB drive on Monday.
Take home a Crucial® MX300 Solid State Drive this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCField Engineer - Hardware DecommissionNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC