Microsoft today patched two critical vulnerabilities in Office, the Visual Basic for Applications development tool and its Windows e-mail clients.
Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, has revoked some his site founder's privileges after contributors protested that he had deleted images of children without warning.
As Microsoft prepares to launch Office 2010, the latest version of its venerable productivity suite, Google is persuading longtime Office users to ditch Redmond's apps and upgrade to Google Docs instead.
The second man charged in 2006 computer attacks on The Planet and T35 Hosting has agreed to plead guilty.
Demand for netbooks is stabilizing and is poised for growth as consumers start purchasing the devices as primary PCs, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office confirmed a patent held by i4i that has been at the heart of a dispute with Microsoft.
Apple will issue a fix to answer complaints from iPad owners of weak wireless signals, dropped connections and slow surfing speeds, the company said in a recently-published support document.
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Google Calendar suffered a major outage on Thursday, the second crash in the past week for the company's hosted calendaring application.
A 17-year old student of Greater Latrobe High School in Latrobe, Pennsylvania was found to be the cause of a ten-day attack on Sony Computer Entertainment's website, reportedly launched due to the youth's anger after being banned from the site due to...
Samsung Electronics plans to invest a massive amount of money to develop new businesses ranging from green energy to healthcare, such as solar cells and biopharmaceuticals.
Audiences around the world are beginning to expect 3D digital entertainment as a normal standard, according to creative solutions firm Autodesk.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Sony Australia today announced a new HD camcorder that will use interchangeable lenses. The yet-to-be-named prototype records video in the AVCHD format and will incorporate key technologies from Sony’s new interchangeable-lens compact stills camera r...
Two United Nations agencies on Monday announced a new commission aimed at speeding the roll-out of high-speed broadband Internet networks around the world to improve social services such as healthcare and education.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerACT
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW