Who would've thought that 140-character musings could be so culturally significant? First Google announces that it will index billions of Twitter posts into a searchable database, and now the venerable Library of Congress say it plans to preserve the...
NetSuite has integrated its on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with Amazon Web Services' Simple Storage Service (S3), the company announced Wednesday in conjunction with its annual partner and developer conference in San Francisco.
IT discovery vendor BDNA on Wednesday unveiled Technopedia, what it calls the world's first "IT Genome," a regularly updated encyclopedia of information on every type of enterprise software and hardware platform.
Facebook is employing aggressive legal means in combination with technical measures in order to stop hackers from abusing its social-networking site, according to its chief security officer, Max Kelly.
Micron Technology will bring faster interfaces to its enterprise SSD (solid-state disk) line in June when it begins shipping its P300 drives to makers of storage equipment.
When companies publicly declare that they have suffered a data breach, it's best not to reveal how many individual records were involved if they don't want to take a hit in their stock prices, according to a study.
A startup called Datameer is offering a simpler way for business analysts to use Hadoop, the open-source framework for large-scale data processing on clusters of commodity hardware.
A computer security researcher has released a new browser-based tool that can be used to experiment with next-generation "clickjacking" attacks along with details of the four new techniques.
The data center of the future will be a set of commodities, speakers and attendees of Storage Networking World said at the conference on Tuesday.
Dell on Tuesday announced a partnership with telecommunications provider Telefonica to develop mobile products and services, which would expand its smartphone business in Latin America and Europe.
Just five days after a Google researcher published information of an unpatched Java bug, a compromised song lyrics site is sending users to a Russian attack server exploiting the flaw to install malware, an antivirus firm said today.
Apple today patched a critical Mac OS X vulnerability used by a security researcher three weeks ago to win $10,000 for hacking Safari at the Pwn2Own contest.
Q: What's the connection between one of the world's top rock and roll performers and a sinking U.S. smartphone maker? A: Venture capital.
Hewlett-Packard has expanded its consulting services to help enterprises get a better handle on the range of new client devices and software that have recently been introduced to the market, the company announced Wednesday.
Twitter co-founders Biz Stone and Evan Williams shared some long-awaited usage figures for the service and sought to assure developers that Twitter is becoming a stable platform for building applications, as they kicked off the first-ever developer c...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW