Amazon.com's Kindle e-book reader is coming under assault by hackers, who say they've figured out ways to export protected content for use on other devices.
The nonprofit group One Laptop Per Child wants to produce a touchscreen tablet computer by 2012 that will cost less than US$100. OLPC released its device roadmap this week, which includes two upgrades to the original XO computer, as well as lofty pla...
Let's give Tapulous props where they're due: US$1 million in monthly sales from the iPhone's App Store is a staggering feat, especially when the marketplace is filled with more than 100,000 other choices. But claims that business is booming and that ...
DisplayLink Inc. has disclosed plans to ship a chip that enables video to run in "SuperSpeed" USB 3.0 standard devices in the second half of 2010, which would allow its use in consumer products as early as next Christmas.
Beginning his career back in 1982 with the Defender clone Andes Attack, Jeff Minter has long been associated with psychedelic, fast-paced shooters, often starring llamas and other furry ungulates. His contributions to gaming have included Attack of t...
G4TV has located a financial document published by Capcom for its investors that notes that three of the company's highly-anticipated releases presumed to drop in early 2010 — Super Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2, and Monster Hunter Tri ̵...
India's mobile subscriber base crossed the 500 million mark in November, according to data released Wednesday by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
Panasonic announced on Tuesday that the company has begun manufacturing a new, safer laptop battery, which will hopefully reduce the number of battery recalls we have seen in recent years.
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) group has unveiled a new netbook made from one sheet of plastic, which it claims is "unbreakable".
For two years as a researcher with security company FireEye, Atif Mushtaq worked to keep Mega-D bot malware from infecting clients' networks. In the process, he learned how its controllers operated it.
Android phones will make significant headway in the smartphone market and 4G service providers will zero in on apps in 2010.
Windows 7, just two months on the market, is accelerating the pace of corporate computer buying, market research firm ChangeWave said.
Skeptics are criticizing the nonprofit One Laptop Per Child for losing its educational focus by designing unrealistic hardware at a price point that cannot be achieved.
Travellers in or from East Asia may soon be able to turn to their cell phones for quick, easy and cheap translation help thanks to a new application from Toshiba.
A new undersea fiber-optic cable has gone into operation that links Japan with the regional Trans-Pacific Express Cable Network (TPE), Japanese carrier NTT Communications said Monday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW