Jonathan Miller, the well-respected former AOL CEO, has been talking for months to potential investors interested in buying all or part of Yahoo, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies and Intel are teaming up to produce solid-state drives for servers and workstations, the companies said Tuesday.
Good OS has introduced a new operating system for the Internet era called "Cloud," which is the successor to company's Linux-based gOS that Wal-Mart introduced in a line of Everex desktops last fall. The Everex computers were pulled from the shelves ...
With cyber Monday comes an FBI warning against spam containing malware and phishing attempts that appear to be greeting cards and ads for shopping bargains.
Is there a greener way to surf the Web?
Open-Xchange, which makes an e-mail and document server, has added support for some Apple applications due to increased demand, the company said Tuesday.
I'm a Mac. You're a PC. But we both need antivirus software.
Nokia announced more details about its upcoming Messaging platform, which will add support for mobile e-mail and instant messaging to its phones, at its World 08 conference in Barcelona on Tuesday.
Nokia continues to push navigation on mobile phones, announcing Tuesday at its World 08 conference in Barcelona a version of its Maps software as well as Maps on Ovi, which will compete with Google Maps.
Sierra Wireless, a maker of networking cards for PCs and other devices, has agreed to acquire French M2M (machine-to-machine) wireless vendor Wavecom for Euro 218 million (AUD$430 million).
Microsoft has released a new wave of Windows Live services that adds more social-networking qualities to its set of online services.
Mozilla will take another stab this week at convincing users running older versions of its Firefox browser to update to version 3.0, the company said Tuesday.
Google has unveiled a new gadget that allows Google Desktop for Windows users to check their Gmail accounts without having to leave leaving the vendor's desktop search application.
Microsoft is making payback quicker on its Cashback program after the service suffered an outage Friday and failed to give some people discounts they were eligible for.
The World Internet Project has released the results of its first ever global survey of Internet use.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW