Two years after entering the digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera market, Sony has capped off its Alpha range of cameras with a high-end model that features a full-frame sensor and 24.6-megapixel resolution.
Organisations will lose business unless their networks support the next generation of Internet addresses, experts say.
Qualcomm and Panasonic Wednesday announced that two Toughbook laptops will ship in October with Gobi, a chipset allowing laptops to function in multiple wireless modes.
Wednesday's successful test run of a massive particle collider is being called "one of the great engineering milestones of mankind."
If you can't beat Nintendo, plagiarise them! These 8 games tried to capture the magic of Miis with generic alternatives, but failed.
Apple's self-proclaimed "funnest iPod ever," the iPod touch, launched with a new message and a slew of new games that put the portable device in direct competition with the DS and PSP.
In order to make games more accessible to the hearing impaired, Ubisoft has announced plans to include subtitles in all internally-developed titles.
Take Two CEO Ben Feder was asked point blank Thursday if a new Grand Theft Auto game on the Wii was now a possibility, given the console's runaway success this generation.
Just what does Nintendo think of the glaringly borrowed Microsoft Avatars? They're fine with it, says company president Reggie Fils-Aime.
Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime, always the outspoken gaming exec, on Monday teased that Nintendo was indeed working on a Wii storage solution, with the cryptic caveat that it would be "better than" a hard drive.
An MIT physics professor and Nobel laureate has received death threats because of his involvement with the Large Hadron Collider, which performed the world's biggest physics experiment Wednesday.
More than a year after arriving on the mobile/wireless scene, Apple's iPhone remains the "it" phone -- the one to beat and the one companies in the mobile device industry compare themselves to.
Apple Tuesday patched 20 security vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player, iTunes music store client, iPod touch device and Bonjour network software. More than half of the bugs could let hackers hijack computers or the iPod.
Yahoo announced Wednesday oneConnect for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, providing users a way to integrate mobile messaging and bring together contacts from a variety of social networks.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browser includes a keystroke-logging search suggestion tool similar to the one that Google modified Monday after coming under fire from consumers.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung clashes with labor group over allegations of Chinese underage workers
- Mozilla reports user data leak from Bugzilla project
- Amazon's file sharing service Zocalo now generally available
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW