Yesterday was a tough day for corporate IT administrators tied to McAfee. In some cases, they faced a full-blown meltdown of their organization's PCs, as hundreds, in some cases thousands, of Windows XP computers went down after receiving a faulty an...
The new version of Google Docs sports considerable collaboration tools, as well as improved editing and formatting, a faster, more useful spreadsheet and new collaborative drawing software.
Hewlett-Packard is gearing up for a major refresh of its Integrity server line, an important step for customers using those systems and also for the future of Intel's high-end Itanium processor.
The Blu-ray Disc format will soon be able to perform some nifty tricks--if manufacturers adopt new specifications that the Blu-ray Disc Association, the format's governing body, is likely to finalize soon. For starters, Blu-ray disc capacity could ju...
Google gobbled up the chip-making startup Agnilux, whose employees were behind Apple's A4 iPad processor. Google didn't say specifically why it bought Agnilux, but many theorize it's to help build mobile chips for Android or Chrome OS mobile devices.
In a move that will have geeks feeling giddy with excitement, an iPhone hacker has allegedly managed to install the Android operating system on Apple's smartphone.
Watch out, Google: There's a new Doc in town.
Cosplayers are a dedicated bunch, devoting hours of manpower to create video game and anime-inspired outfits that bring our favorite characters to life. Once in a while, however, a costumer-creator stands above the rest with a cosplay that blurs the ...
After dealing with McAfee’s most recent fix that sabotaged Windows XP PC clients worldwide, users of the anti-virus software to Twitter to vent their rage, creating a public-relations and legal nightmare that will likely continue long after the last ...
The U.S. Department of Justice should launch a broad antitrust investigation into Google's search and advertising practices and consider a wide array of penalties, including possibly breaking the company up, a consumer group said Wednesday.
ACTA, the anticounterfeiting trade agreement that has ignited debate over its provisions for clamping down on copyright abuse on the Internet, was made public Wednesday, but the fears it sparked while it was being negotiated secretly will not go away...
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
Yahoo's revenue grew slightly in the first quarter of 2010 but profits rose more strongly, as the company's display advertising business performed to management's satisfaction.
Most mobile phones are shipped on airplanes, which has made deliveries vulnerable to the ash cloud that has spread from the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajökull.
Facebook has revamped its application development platform to make it possible for the social-networking site and other Web sites to mesh what they know about their end-users and automatically personalize the experience people have online.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream transformationNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW