Smartphone industry pundits wonder whether Palm can survive another year, given Palm's guidance today that its new smartphone sales expectations.
IBM researchers have developed a new algorithm that could in minutes analyze terabytes' worth of raw data to more quickly predict weather and electricity usage, the company said Thursday.
The global chip industry will rebound sharply from the global recession and post 20 percent year-on-year growth in 2010, market researcher Gartner said Thursday.
The number of software vulnerabilities fell overall in 2009, but the number of bugs in document readers and multimedia applications increased by 50 percent, according to IBM's annual X-Force Trend and Risk Report.
Would that I was Japanese, because then I wouldn't have to wait a year or more for games like Dragon Quest IX to paddle across the pond. Make that 229 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, 42 seconds, and counting since the game came out in Japan last July.
A member of a telephone hacking group known as Kryogeniks has pleaded guilty to taking Comcast's Web site offline in May 2008.
The Internet, famously, has a long tail, but a new analysis has revealed another characteristic of this vast slew of obscure websites. Huge numbers of them are never visited.
"PopCap Games, maker of some of the world's most popular video games, today announced that the iPhone and iPod touch adaptation of its award-winning game Plants vs. Zombies sold more than 300,000 units in its first nine days of availability, setting ...
Intel faces challenges in migrating from Windows XP to Windows 7, including application incompatibility and system readiness, the company said on Wednesday.
Countries negotiating the secretive Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement are clashing over a proposed three-strikes regulation, the legal basis for such a treaty and the lack of transparency in the process, according to newly leaked documents.
Australian broadband users are not receiving what Internet service providers (ISPs) have promised when it comes to download speeds, according to a report released today by broadband comparison Web site, Broadband Expert.
From 11 March, Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on the latest guise of the Nintendo Wii. Imaginatively dubbed Black Wii, the new version of the popular console is finished in a sleek black colour -- much like the PlayStation 3 and Xb...
A cyber security expert who advises some of the largest corporations and governments in the world says that Communications Minister Stephen Conroy’s plans for an Internet filter will not have any impact on fighting cyber criminals.
An environmental activist group has issued its latest list of popular cell phones that emit comparatively high levels of RF radiation, though all are within federal limits.
Before your next trip, check out 10 of the best travel-minded mobile applications for BlackBerry smartphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW