iiNet has sent a request to the Federal Court to put a stop to film studios' appeal against last month's decision to clear the Australian Internet service provider (ISP) of copyright breaches. The ISP filed a 'Notice of Contention' in the Federal Cou...
Google and Viacom exchanged corporate unpleasantries on Thursday after the release of previously sealed documents in Viacom's three-year-old lawsuit against Google alleging copyright infringement on YouTube.
Microsoft today announced service packs for both Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, but declined to set a release date or a schedule for getting a beta in users' hands.
HP has been fined for not meeting service level targets due to a two-day strike last week, the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union claimed as it considered fresh strikes.
Hewlett-Packard has settled patent infringement complaints that it filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission against inkjet cartridge vendors, HP said Thursday.
A knock-off MacBook Air running Windows, a tablet computer shaped like a big iPhone and another tablet meant to rival Apple's iPad were all among the devices shown off by a small Chinese gadget maker on Thursday.
In an effort to capture what it sees as a growing market for virtual desktops within enterprises, Microsoft is simplifying some licensing agreements and enhancing its virtual-desktop-related software.
Color e-reader screens that can imitate video playback were on show Thursday from the company that makes the Kindle for Amazon.com, as similar technologies move closer to debuting in finished products.
Alcatel-Lucent's new Ultimate Wireless Packet Core is designed to let operators get a handle on the current mobile data explosion and offer subscribers more advanced services, the company said on Thursday.
Google is now publicly testing a new feature for its Calendar application that auto-suggests a new time and date for a meeting that needs to be rescheduled.
The vintage Commodore 64 personal computer is getting a makeover, with a new design and some of the latest computing technologies, as the brand gets primed for a comeback.
Many South by Southwest attendees reportedly walked out halfway through the keynote appearance by Twitter CEO Evan Williams this week citing boredom, but the announcement he made on stage deserves careful attention, according to industry experts.
Google has released version 4.1 of Google Maps for Android, adding a constantly-updated map wallpaper, tweaking the way search results are displayed and adding a new Latitude widget for tracking your friends.
Facebook's 400 million users have been targeted by a spam run that could infect their computers with malicious software designed to steals passwords and other data, according to security researchers at McAfee.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8, not Apple's Safari, will be the first browser to fall in next week's Pwn2Own hacking challenge, the contest organizer said today.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC