"Can you hear me now?" As much marketing hype as 3G wireless networks have received, the fact remains that customers of all the major wireless providers are frequently frustrated with their service's poor voice quality and dropped calls. With 4G loom...
The Australian newspaper has announced today that it will launch the first domestic newspaper application for the Apple iPad.
It’s one thing to know what the next iPhone is going to look like. It’s an entirely different matter to know what phones will be like a few years down the road.
iiNet is convinced the Federal Court will reaffirm and strengthen its earlier copyright judgement which cleared the company of copyright breaches.
Office 2010 can be used for up to 180 days without providing a product activation key, Microsoft confirmed today.
Google's groundbreaking model for selling Android phones from a single Web site is about to become history.
NASA's space shuttle Atlantis lifted off at 2:20 p.m. EDT today, heading out on the final mission of its 25-year career.
Microsoft is urging users to dump the aged Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) with a campaign that claims the browser is past its expiration date.
Manufacturing problems that delayed the release of Nvidia's high-end Fermi chip family have eased, giving the company a boost in terms of sales and gross margin, the company's chief financial officer said Thursday.
Remember Chrome OS, Google's stripped-to-the-browser operating system? It's reportedly ready for prime time, with Chrome OS devices from Acer leading the way.
The smartphone revolution is gathering pace, with GfK Temax reporting a 149 per cent increase in retail spending on the devices in a year.
Dell CEO Michael Dell contends that mobile devices will never kill the PC. Instead, he envisions a future where users own an increasing number and variety of devices, each capable of looking like the other via desktop virtualisation, served by virtua...
Businesses are using Radio Frequency ID (RFID) tags to track everything from large shipping containers, to livestock to tiny electronic components. It's unlikely though if any business is using the technology for the same purpose as Izzy's Ice Cream ...
The latest leaked next-generation iPhone, which includes the same processor that powers the iPad, is probably a production or near-production unit, a hardware expert said today.
At the end of 2009 there were more than 170 4G 802.16e carriers across 65 countries, covering 480 million people. That number is projected to cross the 1 billion mark by 4Q-2012. <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?prodcatid=187"/>
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD