Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
More than 15 million of the 38.1 million mobile phones sold during the second quarter used a touchscreen as the primary interface, according to market research company Canalys.
Microsoft on Tuesday asked a court to stay an injunction that could put a stop to sales of Microsoft Word.
And there you have it, the fabled Sony PS3 price cut as well as confirmation of a trimmer, slimmer iteration of the PS3 after over a year's worth of gossip and false leads and photo-forgeries.
Microsoft Corp.'s unveiling today of the release candidate for its upcoming Exchange Server 2010 was hit by technical problems that prevented IT professionals from downloading the software.
Mozilla executives today began a concerted campaign to prod European Union (EU) antitrust regulators to demand more from Microsoft than the browser "ballot screen" Windows will offer users later this year.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
Little more than a week after Nambu Network said it was shutting down URL-shortener tr.im, and just days after the service was reactivated, its founder announced he would take the code open-source and give up the attractive URL.
Google search is holding tight to its top position in the hearts of U.S. consumers, according to a new study.
IBM on Tuesday introduced middleware that can gather data from a wide variety of networked sensors, analyze it, and feed it into other enterprise applications that can also use the data to make decisions.
Terracotta announced Tuesday that is has acquired the intellectual property behind Ehcache, a popular Java-based open-source distributed caching technology.
Apple is investigating reports that some of its popular iPhones may have malfunctioned following a query from a European Commission directorate that oversees consumer safety issues.
Five people have filed a suit against Facebook, charging the social-networking company with violating California privacy laws and false advertising.
HP today announced a partnership with retail chain Kmart which would see the printer manufacturer roll out its Retail Publishing Solutions across 184 stores nationwide. The roll-out is expected to be completed over the course of a few months.
Internode has launched a Web-based service that provides its customers with real-time access to telephone call wait times for all its service departments. The service is designed to make it easier for Internode’s customers to reduce their potential w...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Winners of our ESET Antivirus competition announced
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW