In the midst of a verbal skirmish between Google Inc. and China, Nature Publishing Group's Nature journal this week released the results of a survey that found that three-quarters of Chinese scientists primarily use Google's search engine in online r...
A raft of new netbooks, laptops and computers with 3D support will be on display at Cebit in Hanover, Germany, next week. Google will use the trade show to push its Street View map technology and SAP's new co-CEO will take the stage in a keynote addr...
The EU has ordered Google to delete images captured for its Street View service after six months.
Cryptome is back online. The site, which leaked a document summarizing Microsoft's dealings with law enforcement agencies, was shuttered by its service provider, Network Solutions, after Microsoft filed a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) comp...
It's like deja vu all over again for Google</a> with privacy concerns related to its Street View Maps.
After Microsoft officially released Windows 7, interest in rapidly adopting the operating system increased for one in five IT pros from small and midsize companies, according to a survey by an IT management company.
In between established titles and expansion packs, there have been 18 Command & Conquer games released over the last 15 years. Unless you're a real-time strategy fanatic, it's doubtful that you've been able to experience the entire breadth of gam...
If you've ever sent a text message that you've later regretted sending (Tiger Woods, I'm looking at you), then a new texting application just released for the iPhone could be your new best friend.
The latest phishing attack on Twitter users swept the U.K. overnight claiming several prominent users.
A European online retailer has started selling Intel's first six-core processor for desktops before the chip's official release by the hardware giant.
New low-cost smartphones running Google's Android software have been launched in Taiwan recently and the good news is they should start showing up just about everywhere soon.
Nominet, the U.K.'s domain name registry, will begin implementing a security protocol on Monday designed to protect the DNS (Domain Name System).
Microsoft has several other botnets in its crosshairs, and believes it can use the same legal tactic against them that it deployed last week to strike at the Waledac botnet's command-and-control centers.
Less than four months after its unveiling at an early, experimental stage, Google Go looks promising to developers who say it offers significant improvements over other programming languages.
Microsoft and Google are stepping up their war of words. This time it's Microsoft's turn: It says Google is pointing fingers rather than addressing the European Commission's investigation into the search giant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW