Don't pay much attention to indie games? You ought to, if you're serious about groundbreaking gaming, and here's just the thing to pique your interest: The Independent Games Festival just laid out their main competition finalists for the twelfth annu...
The first GeForce GPU based on Nvidia's next-gen Fermi architecture will make a showing at CES 2010 in Vegas next week, according to an update on Nvidia's Facebook page.
All eyes will be on Las Vegas later this week when the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off, but major vendors seem anxious to one-up each other with early announcements preceding the event.
Mark Rein showed off a playable Unreal Tournament level running on an iPod Touch to the guys at AnandTech last week as an example of Epic Games' commitment to graphical innovation.
Earlier today, Destructoid discovered a list of games on EA's website that will lose online multiplayer support starting February 2. We've included the entire list below, but some of more notable games worth highlighting include last year's Madden ga...
Mophie will unveil a credit card reader for the Apple iPhone at CES this week.
Microsoft has already prepared Windows 7 with code to let users download the new operating system's first service pack, a prominent blogger reported last weekend.
With its line of consumer PCs slated for rollout at the Consumer Electronics Show later this week, Lenovo has chosen to unveil its latest line-up of business computers on Monday. Ranging from the new ThinkPad Edge series for small and mid-sized busin...
The company that owned the trademark "i-phone" in China yielded it to Apple, the Web site of China's trademark office shows, removing what could have become a legal roadblock for the similarly named iPhone there.
In the most recent Web browser market share statistics from Net Applications, Google's Chrome Web browser sneaked past Apple's Safari to claim third place. The ascent up the market share ladder is more impressive when you consider that Chrome has onl...
Adoption of open-source business intelligence software is doubling every year because the products are viewed as "good enough" for routine applications, according to a recent report by Gartner Inc. analyst Andreas Bitterer.
Deleting your Facebook profile is easy. Just follow the link and submit your request. But merely disappearing from Facebook might not be cathartic enough for people who've grown to despise social networking. For them, there was the Web 2.0 Suicide Ma...
Thinner laptops, 3D television and e-book readers are expected to be among the highlights of this year's International Consumer Electronics Show that begins in Las Vegas on Thursday.
NASA is in the process of deciding on the focus of its next major space venture, which would cost about $650 million and take about eight years.
EMC said Monday that it plans to acquire GRC (governance, risk and compliance) vendor Archer Technologies for an undisclosed sum. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter, and is likely on the smaller side, as EMC said it would not h...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW