Skyfire plans to extend its browser to the Android mobile platform after acquiring Kolbysoft, the maker of the Steel browser interface for Android.
A popular Twitter application used to measure the influence of Twitter users has been hacked and used to send spam messages.
Sometimes, Christmas comes very early indeed. A woman in the US has managed to sell a Nintendo NES and five games for the astounding sum of $13,105. Turns out that one of the titles in her tatty collection was the super-rare Stadium Events.
U.S. residents continue to shift their search engine use from Yahoo to Microsoft, a trend that started in mid-2009 after Microsoft introduced its new Bing engine and the companies signed a deal to partner in search.
In a triumph of later thinking, a Japanese company has invented a deskside 'eco' printer that needs no ink or toner and instead relies on a new kind of re-usable paper.
Windows 8, the theoretical next version of Microsoft's ubiquitous OS, will be different from what has been expected of the platform, according to a cached version of a Microsoft blog post.
Oracle has issued a call for papers for a rescheduled JavaOne conference, to be held this year alongside Oracle OpenWorld, Sept. 19-23, in San Francisco.
According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
Former US military security specialist Christopher Tarnovsky has found a weakness in Infineon's SLE66 CL PE.
Motorola will be split into two publicly traded companies in the first quarter of next year, with one focusing on handsets and home entertainment devices and the other on making enterprise communications gear, the company said Thursday.
Microsoft today said it will soon feed Windows 7 users an update that detects illegal copies installed using more than 70 different activation cracks.
Google is buying Aardvark, a company that fields questions and routes them for answers to the most qualified respondents within the user's social-networking circle.
Dell acquired security vendor Kace Networks, a systems management appliance company, for an undisclosed amount on Thursday.
French lawmakers will vote next Tuesday on a proposal to filter Internet traffic. Part of a new security bill, the measure is intended to catch child pornographers, but critics say it won't succeed. Once the filtering system is in place, though, it w...
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC