There is still a little time left, but it doesn't look like Apple iPhone users will see Adobe Systems and Sun Microsystems get Flash and Java up and running on Apple's handheld device by Christmas.
Although the BlackBerry Storm needed a firmware upgrade just two weeks after going on sale, business users are still expected to warm up to the touch-screen handheld.
Microsoft's Live Labs on Wednesday introduced a new service that lets users collect snippets of information from Web sites and share the collections with others.
Window Snyder, the head of security at Mozilla Corp., will resign her position at the end of the year, she said in a <a href="http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2008/12/10/leaving-mozilla/">blog post</a> Wednesday.
iPrimus is the second ISP to announce this week it is offering unmetered access to the ABC’s iView TV service, which is now available to all its broadband customers.
Microsoft today said it's investigating reports of a new unpatched vulnerability in Internet Explorer (IE) that did not get patched in yesterday's massive update.
Citrix plans to deliver desktop virtualization to the iPhone and other mobile devices next year, a company official said Wednesday.
Three months after its release, Google appears ready to take its Chrome Web browser out of beta.
As Microsoft readies its latest set of security updates, online attackers have begun exploiting a new flaw in the company's Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
Microsoft this week patched 28 vulnerabilities, nearly all of them marked "critical," in the biggest update since it switched to a regular monthly update schedule more than five years ago.
Google announced late yesterday that it's teaming up with a slew of publishers to give old magazines new life -- by bringing them online.
Mozilla Messaging Tuesday released the first beta for its open-source Thunderbird 3.0 e-mail client, with the company's chief executive calling the preview "far from typical" because its feature set still has not been set.
The innate intelligence of ants is helping Australian-based scientists develop prosthetic limbs that respond to brain signals in groundbreaking research that could change the lives of amputees.
According to the Rumor Mill section in the latest issue of EGM, Epic Games is currently working on Gears of War 3, which will feature a new "five player co-op experience." Based on the huge success of Gears of War 2 it's safe to say that this rumour ...
The first official trailer for James Wong's (The One, Final Destination) upcoming live-action film adaptation of the popular Japanese manga and video game series, Dragon Ball, has just been released. As you can learn from viewing the trailer, Dragonb...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- With chip fabs gone, IBM's hardware future will be in high-end design
- Ask Watson or Siri: Artificial intelligence is as elusive as ever
- IBM's Rometty defends bumpy financial ride as company shifts strategy
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- IBM earnings slump as company shifts to cloud, mobile and analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW