Apple reportedly has a new policy for its iPhone app store in which any application with "overtly sexual content" will be removed from the App Store, according to an e-mail obtained by TechCrunch. But just like countless previous times, this latest ...
One of the more interesting people I've talked with in the last two years is a figment of his own imagination.
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
Now is when the hard work begins for Microsoft and Yahoo, after finally getting the regulatory green light from the U.S. and the European Union to implement their ballyhooed search engine partnership.
I've been a keyboard shortcut fan for a long time. Sure, icons and eye candy have their place -- I'd rather double-click an icon than, say, type run c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 12\Winword.exe. On the other hand, I'd sure rather click a f...
Cisco Systems and Hewlett-Packard probably won't force their mutual customers to take sides after the end of their partnership, though the vendors are deadly serious about competing against one another, analysts said on Friday.
Adobe Systems is working to fix a glitch in software it uses to speed up downloads of its products that could give hackers a way to push malicious programs onto a victim's PC.
Two schools in China where computers were reportedly linked to cyberattacks on Google and other companies have denied involvement in the hack, Chinese state media said Sunday.
Google has finished its acquisition of video-compression-technology vendor On2 Technologies, boosting its efforts in online video.
The U.S., Europe and other countries are secretly drawing up rules designed to crack down on copyright abuse on the Internet, in part by making ISPs liable for illegal content, according to a copy of part of the confidential draft agreement that was ...
While not strictly "news," the ESRB rating description for God of War certainly raises eyebrows with its explanation of a sex scene. As if the Nudity and Strong Sexual Content tags under the M rating weren't enough of a hint.
If you haven't changed the default password on your home router, you may be in for an unwanted visit from Chuck Norris -- the Chuck Norris botnet, that is.
Intel is going after the tablet market for its low-power processors, including an upcoming Atom processor designed for mobile phones, the company said.
New research reveals half of Aussie men have cried over a song.
Blizzard gave The Make-A-Wish Foundation 50 percent of proceeds from the sale of Pandaren Monk pets in World of Warcraft, adding up to a $1.1 million donation. Fifteen Foundation kids also got an inside look at WoW, courtesy of Blizzard.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT