Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Microsoft offers support for its products for five years and extended support for another five years. That time will soon be up for Windows 2000 (desktop and server) and Windows XP SP2: July 13 is the last day that extended support will be available.
The IT industry has been left with an uncertain future after the General Election resulted in Britain's first hung parliament in decades.
Perhaps this is what USB 3.0 was invented for. Storage maker OCZ Technology has announced a new external drive that combines solid state drive (SSD) with SuperSpeed USB 3.0.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
More rumors have surfaced suggesting that Hewlett Packard is dumping its Windows 7-based tablet prototype in favor of a one-panel slate running Palm's WebOS.
Twitter users had a big shock on Monday when they checked into the micro-blogging service. Their follower and following numbers were at 0, meaning they were suddenly very unpopular or something was seriously wrong with the site.
Sony remained in the red last year but managed to more than halve losses thanks to a better-than-expected end to the financial year, the company said Monday.
Sprint said on Monday that it no longer plans to support Google's Nexus One phone, making it increasingly uncertain that Google can achieve its vision for phone sales in the U.S.
Scammers are infecting computers with a Trojan horse program disguised as software that determines whether PCs are compatible with Windows 7.
Apple has advertised for an Australian/New Zealand "editorial programmer" for its iTunes App Store.
Users of LotusLive Meetings can now participate in online meetings on-the-go with an iPhone app.
Sony's small, light, and pocketable Vaio P laptop is getting an update.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC), the world's largest contract chip maker, on Monday reported record high chip sales for the month of April.
Apple appears to have reversed course in Japan on a key feature of its iPad 3G: It won't offer a version capable of being used with different cellular carriers there.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW