Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
Sennheiser has released the following statement on the death of Professor Fritz Sennheiser.
Data protection authorities in France and Italy have joined Germany in investigating Google's Street View service, following the company's admission last week that its camera cars collected Wi-Fi traffic as well as photos.
Motorola Inc. today announced two managed services to help companies with limited resources keep mobile devices and wireless LANs up and running.
Three separate companies are steadily recruiting intellectual property holders into patent pools for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) technology, initiatives intended to get more manufacturers building gear for the fast network.
Regulators plan to enact new rules to curb the type of market volatility behind the May 6 "flash crash" that caused the Dow to plunge almost 1,000 points in a half hour. The goal is to head off market gyrations that can be exacerbated by automated hi...
A Pakistani court this week ordered the government to block access to Facebook in that country.
European antitrust regulators fined nine semiconductor manufacturers more than €331 million (US$404 million) on Wednesday following a years-long investigation into price fixing in the market for DRAM memory chips.
Heartland Payment Systems has made a third settlement deal, this time with MasterCard, related to a massive data breach two years ago at the card payments processor.
The smartphone's impact on the mobile phone marketplace globally is well-established, but smartphone growth continues its upward trend in fairly astounding degrees, according to market research firm Gartner Inc.
A U.S. district court judge has ordered the permanent closure of an Internet service provider long accused of hosting and distributing spam, spyware, child pornography and other illegal content, at the request of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Microsoft will beef up security in the revamped Windows Live Hotmail, including tying a user's account to a specific PC, a company executive said today.
IBM's newest supercomputer utilizes both <a href="http://www.intel.com/?en_US_01">Intel</a> and <a href="http://www.nvidia.com/content/global/global.php">Nvidia</a> chips--the first time that IBM has ever mixed the two processors in a supercomputer, ...
The Congressional International Anti-Piracy Caucus, a group of U.S. lawmakers concerned with copyright infringement, has listed The Pirate Bay and five other Web sites as "notorious" file-sharing sites.
Writing about <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/184659/master_google_android_40_tips_and_tricks.html">Android</a> can sometimes feel like writing science fiction. So forgive me for saying the following:
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCService ManagerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC