Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Google Calendar suffered a major outage on Thursday, the second crash in the past week for the company's hosted calendaring application.
A 17-year old student of Greater Latrobe High School in Latrobe, Pennsylvania was found to be the cause of a ten-day attack on Sony Computer Entertainment's website, reportedly launched due to the youth's anger after being banned from the site due to...
Samsung Electronics plans to invest a massive amount of money to develop new businesses ranging from green energy to healthcare, such as solar cells and biopharmaceuticals.
Audiences around the world are beginning to expect 3D digital entertainment as a normal standard, according to creative solutions firm Autodesk.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Sony Australia today announced a new HD camcorder that will use interchangeable lenses. The yet-to-be-named prototype records video in the AVCHD format and will incorporate key technologies from Sony’s new interchangeable-lens compact stills camera r...
Two United Nations agencies on Monday announced a new commission aimed at speeding the roll-out of high-speed broadband Internet networks around the world to improve social services such as healthcare and education.
LG will launch its 47in and 55in 3D LED-backlit LCD televisions in mid-May.
A prolific variant of the Gumblar Trojan has performed another vanishing act, disappearing suddenly from malware figures gathered by Kaspersky Lab.
Apple's Safari browser contains a critical, unpatched bug that attackers can use to infect Windows PCs with malicious code, researchers at US-CERT and other security firms said today.
The modern big-screen, high-definition television is not only taking on the PC for basic Web access. It's now becoming a social networking device serving Twitter and Facebook users -- as they watch TV.
While a virtualised desktop infrastructure (VDI) may promise some advantages for the enterprise, the approach is still more expensive and less responsive than standard desktop PC deployments, contends a Microsoft executive in a blog entry Monday.
For all the Twitterers who were fretting about where their followers went earlier today, fear not. They're back.
Intel Capital and several other investors have placed $40 million into Virtustream, a data center co-location and services company that recently launched a cloud computing service.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC