Microsoft and Google aren't the only cloud e-mail providers setting their sights on the enterprise. Here's a look at some others.
Microsoft announced that it will collect royalties on HTC's Android phones through a patent licensing deal. Microsoft isn't saying much about what patents are covered, but it's clear that HTC's Android phones in some way use technology that's patente...
Fake antivirus software is becoming more prevalent on the Internet, with its creators using clever methods to fool users into installing the programs, according to a new report from Google.
HP's purchase of Palm could not only save webOS, but should also cause a few shivers for Microsoft.
ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, has approved the first four country-code domain names written in non-Latin script, it announced Tuesday.
Microsoft has licensed some of its patents to mobile phone maker HTC for use on the company's Android-based smartphones, it said Tuesday.
Look for NAND technology to thrive as the world becomes ever more interconnected through mobile devices and data centers seek to become more efficient, or "green."
Several security companies today warned of a major malware campaign that tries to dupe users into opening rigged PDFs that exploit an unpatched design flaw in the format.
A Hewlett-Packard netbook with Intel's upcoming Atom N455 processor is available for pre-order on a German Web site ahead of the chip's official launch.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor High Tech Computer (HTC) fared better than expected in the first quarter and forecast a record-breaking second quarter on Wednesday, showing that a patent lawsuit from rival Apple failed to harm its business.
A new variant of the Storm worm has emerged, but it does not appear to be as well-designed as its older relative, according to computer security researchers.
Italy's new certified e-mail system, which will enable citizens to enter into a secure official dialogue with local and central government, was encountering teething problems for a third straight day Wednesday.
Facebook will work with U.S. lawmakers to address concerns about privacy following the social-networking site's announcement a week ago that it was sharing users' personal information with other sites, company officials said Wednesday.
A Mesquite, Texas, man is set to plead guilty to training his 22,000-PC botnet on a local ISP -- just to show off its firepower to a potential customer.
I recently received two Facebook e-mail notifications that set my security spider-sense tingling. Nothing was obviously wrong with the e-mail messages, which said that my friend had tagged a photo of me and then commented on it. But something about a...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC