Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
The ball is in Apple's court with the Opera Mini Web browser for the iPhone, which is now pending approval in the iPhone App Store.
The year is 1975. Gerald Ford is in the White House, South Vietnam falls, Muhammad Ali defeats Joe Frazier in the "Thrilla in Manila" world championship boxing match, the late-night comedy show NBC's Saturday Night (later called Saturday Night Live) ...
LAS VEGAS -- As the nation's wireless carriers rush to compete with faster 4G speeds on either WiMax or LTE technology, their workers are toiling in the trenches to make it happen.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Google has found a fix for a bug that affected Google Apps' <a href="https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync">Sync for Microsoft Outlook</a> by preventing some e-mails from being downloaded from Gmail servers to the Outlook program on end-users' PC...
According to a report by CNET LG will sell active-shutter glasses, which are designed for use with 3D TVs, for just $79. This is likely to be significantly cheaper than 3D glasses from several other manufacturers.
Mobile operators say that they are open to accepting a range of wireless devices on their networks as well as using new models for charging people for services to those devices, based on experiences with the Kindle and the iPad, but they will still w...
The technology world is flush with businesses that occupy enormous campuses, some of which define the very cities where they reside. But all had humbler accommodations when they started out. This quiz asks you where some of the major tech companies g...
The leading domain name registrars in the United States appear to be dragging their feet on the deployment of DNS Security Extensions, an emerging standard that prevents an insidious type of hacking attack where network traffic is redirected from a l...
ANAHEIM -- The Internet industry is seeing evidence that more consumers, corporations and Web sites are deploying IPv6, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol, which is known as IPv4. But IPv6 remains a fraction o...
A delayed flight didn't stop Vincenzo Iozzo and Ralf Weinmann from scoring a cool US$15,000, a brand-new iPhone and a trip to Las Vegas at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest in Vancouver on Wednesday.
Adobe has announced that it will be launching the next version of its Creative Suite on April 12.
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Yahoo introduced two iPhone applications this week, including one that lets users draw a circle on a map to look for restaurants within a specific area.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW