Network engineers from Yahoo are pitching what they admit is a "really ugly hack" to the Internet's Domain Name System, but they say it is necessary for the popular Web content provider to support IPv6, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's ...
Huawei Technologies, a growing presence in mobile infrastructure, has been credited with driving down prices worldwide but downplayed that factor at this week's CTIA Wireless conference in Las Vegas.
A China-based root DNS server associated with networking problems in Chile and the U.S. has been disconnected from the Internet.
What's more entertaining than the sight of civic leaders fawning all over Google for a little high-speed action?
Nokia--the world's leading manufacturer of mobile phones--announced that it is acquiring Novarra--a privately-held Chicago-based mobile Web browser developer. The purchase moves Nokia into the increasingly contentious mobile browser battle.
Word seems to have gotten out that there's a new Spider-Man game coming. We have no idea where that came from, but we do know that the web-slinger's next video game adventure will be shown to its ideal audience next weekend, as Spider-Man: Shattered ...
Two bits of news this morning about two different dead musicians -- first, the late Jimi Hendrix is coming to Rock Band. Second, the departed Michael Jackson's $200 million estate deal with Sony could lead to video games.
Popular video sharing site YouTube was inaccessible to users this morning, displaying an 'Http/1.1 Service Unavailable' warning instead of the site's front page. Mirror sites, such as www.youtube.co.uk and www.youtube.com.au, were also closed for bus...
While Microsoft has dropped the prices of all of its Xbox 360 hard drives on the market, a much more economical solution will soon be available. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb confirmed earlier today what many have suspected for weeks -- th...
Hackers have hit on a new way to break into computers: by attacking the firmware used in networking cards.
François Alaux and Hervé de Crécy, the directors of <em>Logorama</em> -- the 2010 Academy Award winner for best animated short -- have agreed to create a short film that will serve as a prequel to the upcoming Ubisoft shooter Ghost Recon: Future Sold...
Research In Motion has purchased Viigo, a developer of software that delivers syndicated content to mobile phones, according to a brief note on Viigo's Web site.
Just in time for the long-awaited iPad to go on sale, Apple has acquired the trademark on the iPad name from Fujitsu.
2G telephone technology will be phased out completely between 2010-15 to make way for the growing 3G and LTE networks, according to market analyst Ovum.
Security software company AVG has released a free Linux-based boot utility that can be burned to CD or DVD as well as extracted to a USB flash drive.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- See you on the 7th: Apple's iPhone event is confirmed
- Cutting-edge quantum dot tech hits PCs in Samsung's curved FreeSync monitors
- Philips Hue motion sensor makes smart home lighting even more convenient
- Microsoft makes it easier to report hate speech on Xbox and other services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW