The Computex Taipei electronics show will celebrate its 30th anniversary when it opens next Tuesday, and will highlight several new tablet computers hoping to compete against Apple's iPad as well as a slew of other electronic gadgets.
Global shipments of Wi-Fi ICs have experienced an extraordinary growth in recent years, due to the increasing demands for wireless-enabled devices and enterprise level applications.
Despite growing privacy concerns, an astonishing 540 million Internet users worldwide visited Facebook in April 2010, or 35.2% of the entire population of Web users, according to new data from Google. Even more incredibly, those users clicked on 570 ...
French server and services company Bull has just turned on a new supercomputer for the French Atomic Energy Authority (CEA) that it hopes will reach a peak performance of 1.25 petaflops later this year.
Could the next Apple TV be right around the corner? According to a tip that Engadget received, the next Apple TV is a "doozy." Apple's new set-top box is apparently rumored to have been in the works for longer than Google TV.
Motorola's Droid may soon have a plus-sized cousin.
The CEO of a company accused of making more than US$100 million selling harmful "scareware" antivirus products was already a fugitive from U.S. authorities, following his arrest in 2008 on criminal counterfeiting charges.
Microsoft acknowledged on Friday that it used an inaccurate number to represent research company IDC's sales forecast for the upcoming Windows Phone 7 platform.
For the first time in 10 years, a Canadian arts duo plans to perform a symphony using only obsolete dot matrix printers. The piece, entitled "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers #2," will be performed at the Mutek electronic music festival, held next we...
BlackBerry Partners Fund, which invests in applications for the BlackBerry and other mobile devices, has come together with China Broadband Capital Partners to set up a US$100 million fund, called BlackBerry Partners Fund China, that will invest in m...
Intel on Friday released new Core i5 and Core i7 desktop processors that can be overclocked, giving users the flexibility to ramp up the clock speed to boost application performance.
Consumers will likely see 3D LCD TVs that don't require people to wear polarized glasses out on global markets by 2015, according to a Taiwanese research group that showed off an early version of such a device this week.
A joint discussion paper released by the Australian and New Zealand governments reveals that mobile roaming charges for people moving between the two countries are "relatively high"
Apple has unveiled local iPad pricing ahead of the tablet's May 28 down under launch, while Telstra, Optus and VHA have all announced pricing of their iPad data plans.
Apple has finally launched its iPad tablet in Australia. Unfortunately, if you haven't pre-ordered an iPad and you didn't join the hundreds of keen geeks in the queues this morning at Apple's new Bondi Junction store (or another official Apple Store)...
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA