Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Microsoft on Wednesday posted an update for Word 2007 that ditches the custom XML tagging technology a federal court banned the company from including in its software after Jan. 10.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Google's Nexus One, built by Taiwan's HTC, offers much of what one expects in a high-end 3G smartphone. Yet is it enough, and good enough, to give the iPhone 3GS a run for the money? Initial reviews like its design, speed and integration with the Web...
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Advanced Micro Devices announced new DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors which should bring improved graphics and application performance to Windows 7 laptops, the company said on Thursday.
Seagate Ltd. today at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas released its first USB SuperSpeed 3.0-enabled external hard disk drive, the BlackArmor PS110, which has up to three times the performance of its previous USB 2.0 products.
Motorola will introduce more Android handsets as the company aims to offer an array of devices based on the mobile operating system, each targeting different segments of the consumer market, the CEO of Motorola's handset business said Wednesday.
A spokesperson for Western Digital has told PC World that Australians will likely see the first external hard drives with USB 3.0 connectivity by the end of the month.
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
Top Chinese search engine Baidu.com will open a separate company that offers online video, Baidu said late Wednesday, a service likely to prove popular as the company fights Google for search market share.
Samsung Electronics entered the e-reader fray on Wednesday, showing off two new devices with touchscreens you can take notes on with a stylus.
Capcom plans to develop all new game properties locally, citing "cultural differences" when working with international partners on games like Bionic Commando and Dark Void. Those international partnerships will continue to be tapped for outsourcing s...
Just a few weeks after the demo hit the PlayStation Network, Sony and Polyphony reveal the box art for Gran Turismo 5. Finally, it seems we're getting close to a release.
In the past few days there has been a burst of new photos and information from all manner of NASA's spacecraft and telescopes. The devices, ranging from the Hubble to Kepler the Spitzer telescopes, are delivering new information on everything from ma...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW