Twitter Tuesday confirmed that it is working on new features designed to help companies use the microblogging site to grow their business.
Toshiba will take its first step towards mass production of a new generation of memory chips later this year when it begins construction of a new factory in Japan.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
The Herschel Space Observatory has made a major finding - a hole in space.
Google and Verizon are working on a tablet computer in hopes of competing with Apple's iPad, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Microsoft today patched two critical vulnerabilities in Office, the Visual Basic for Applications development tool and its Windows e-mail clients.
Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, has revoked some his site founder's privileges after contributors protested that he had deleted images of children without warning.
As Microsoft prepares to launch Office 2010, the latest version of its venerable productivity suite, Google is persuading longtime Office users to ditch Redmond's apps and upgrade to Google Docs instead.
The second man charged in 2006 computer attacks on The Planet and T35 Hosting has agreed to plead guilty.
Demand for netbooks is stabilizing and is poised for growth as consumers start purchasing the devices as primary PCs, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office confirmed a patent held by i4i that has been at the heart of a dispute with Microsoft.
Apple will issue a fix to answer complaints from iPad owners of weak wireless signals, dropped connections and slow surfing speeds, the company said in a recently-published support document.
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Google Calendar suffered a major outage on Thursday, the second crash in the past week for the company's hosted calendaring application.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD