Word seems to have gotten out that there's a new Spider-Man game coming. We have no idea where that came from, but we do know that the web-slinger's next video game adventure will be shown to its ideal audience next weekend, as Spider-Man: Shattered ...
Two bits of news this morning about two different dead musicians -- first, the late Jimi Hendrix is coming to Rock Band. Second, the departed Michael Jackson's $200 million estate deal with Sony could lead to video games.
Popular video sharing site YouTube was inaccessible to users this morning, displaying an 'Http/1.1 Service Unavailable' warning instead of the site's front page. Mirror sites, such as www.youtube.co.uk and www.youtube.com.au, were also closed for bus...
While Microsoft has dropped the prices of all of its Xbox 360 hard drives on the market, a much more economical solution will soon be available. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb confirmed earlier today what many have suspected for weeks -- th...
Hackers have hit on a new way to break into computers: by attacking the firmware used in networking cards.
François Alaux and Hervé de Crécy, the directors of <em>Logorama</em> -- the 2010 Academy Award winner for best animated short -- have agreed to create a short film that will serve as a prequel to the upcoming Ubisoft shooter Ghost Recon: Future Sold...
Research In Motion has purchased Viigo, a developer of software that delivers syndicated content to mobile phones, according to a brief note on Viigo's Web site.
Just in time for the long-awaited iPad to go on sale, Apple has acquired the trademark on the iPad name from Fujitsu.
2G telephone technology will be phased out completely between 2010-15 to make way for the growing 3G and LTE networks, according to market analyst Ovum.
Security software company AVG has released a free Linux-based boot utility that can be burned to CD or DVD as well as extracted to a USB flash drive.
Australian ISP Internode has announced that it has installed ADSL2+ equipment at seven extra telephone exchange locations in Tasmania.
"Lucid Lynx" is the codename given to Canonical's Ubuntu Linux 10.04, now in beta, which adds social networking features and a new look to the popular Linux distribution. A final release is due April 29, the company said.
Oracle has adopted what amounts to an "all or nothing" hardware support policy, according to a document the vendor <a href="http://www.oracle.com/support/collateral/hardware-systems-support-policies.pdf">has posted</a> on its Web site.
Open source is no longer considered the wild underdog, but it will need more new companies making money off the trend, the one-time CEO of MySQL stressed Wednesday at the EclipseCon 2010 conference.
Australian ISP Internode has slashed the prices of its Ultra SHDSL broadband plans.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT