Google has launched a new feature in its Toolbar product that opens up a browser sidebar in Firefox and Internet Explorer to let people post and read comments about Web pages they visit.
Cisco Systems has released its twice-yearly set of security patches for its router firmware, fixing 12 security flaws in the products.
A federal appeals court today heard arguments in a patent infringement case involving Word that required Microsoft to pay nearly US$300 million in damages and barred the company from selling the software starting Oct. 10.
The overall number of defects in open-source projects is dropping, a new study by vendor Coverity has found.
Music professionals want more money, and now, they're going after online retailers like Apple's iTunes and Amazon to get it. Performing rights groups such as the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI...
Facebook has been sued by a software company in Baltimore that claims the social-networking site is violating a two-year-old patent.
The PIPE Networks undersea cable system, PIPE Pacific Cable (PPC-1), has successfully undergone tests, through the transmission of IP packets between Australia and the US, ahead of its launch next month.
Moore's Law will keep going strong for decades, Intel CTO Justin Rattner predicts.
Intel on Tuesday demonstrated the first system based on its Larrabee graphics processor, providing some more details about a product that remains something of a mystery.
During the second IDF 2009 keynote, by Sean Maloney (Exec. VP and General Manager of Intel Architecture Group), we were briefly treated to the first public demonstration of Intel's upcoming enthusiast GPU code-named Larrabee. Intel has stated in the ...
The Authors Guild and the Association of American Publishers (AAP) want more time to rework their proposed agreement with Google to settle a lawsuit over the search company's book search service.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
The latest version of Google's Picasa photo-management software adds face-recognition features and simplifies geotagging, the company announced Tuesday.
Microsoft is buying technology from four of its partners in order to bolster its Dynamics AX ERP (enterprise resource planning) product with commonly needed functions across various industries, according to a senior company executive.
Zoho has added a discussion forum application to its Web-hosted software suite, the company announced Tuesday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW