If you love an old-fashioned courtroom battle with a new media twist, the Google vs. Viacom copyright-infringement case makes for great entertainment. This lengthy (and particularly pissy) quarrel, which dates back to 2007, centers on Viacom's claim ...
The barrier for using XP Mode virtualization in Windows 7 just got lower.
A recently disclosed patent request suggests Apple may be working on a mobile social networking application that would presumably let iPhone users form ad-hoc groups based on their locations.
Google has launched a new project for Chrome that will let the browser run a wider range of 3D graphics content without downloading additional drivers.
Malware-tainted memory cards may have ended up on as many as 3,000 HTC Magic phones, a greater number than first suspected, Vodafone said Friday.
Mozilla yesterday confirmed a critical vulnerability in the newest version of Firefox, and said it would plug the hole by the end of the month.
Users of the BitDefender antivirus software started flooding the company's support forums Saturday, apparently after a faulty antivirus update caused 64-bit Windows machines to stop working.
The world's largest atom smasher has broken yet another record.
Palm's official webOS app store has come a long way. With only 30 apps available> at the App Catalog's launch last June, there wasn't much for early Palm Pre owners to get excited about. Today, however, the App Catalog sports well over a thousand tit...
Microsoft plans to start a small-scale pilot of a microblogging service aimed at business users that it has been experimenting with in Office Labs.
Security software company McAfee has issued a warning to Facebook users about the latest threat to hit the popular social-networking site.
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has introduced legislation that ensures newly-built homes will be equipped with infrastructure that will help deliver fast-speed broadband to the occupants. ...
iiNet has sent a request to the Federal Court to put a stop to film studios' appeal against last month's decision to clear the Australian Internet service provider (ISP) of copyright breaches. The ISP filed a 'Notice of Contention' in the Federal Cou...
Google and Viacom exchanged corporate unpleasantries on Thursday after the release of previously sealed documents in Viacom's three-year-old lawsuit against Google alleging copyright infringement on YouTube.
Microsoft today announced service packs for both Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, but declined to set a release date or a schedule for getting a beta in users' hands.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT