The Blu-ray Disc format will soon be able to perform some nifty tricks--if manufacturers adopt new specifications that the Blu-ray Disc Association, the format's governing body, is likely to finalize soon. For starters, Blu-ray disc capacity could ju...
Google gobbled up the chip-making startup Agnilux, whose employees were behind Apple's A4 iPad processor. Google didn't say specifically why it bought Agnilux, but many theorize it's to help build mobile chips for Android or Chrome OS mobile devices.
In a move that will have geeks feeling giddy with excitement, an iPhone hacker has allegedly managed to install the Android operating system on Apple's smartphone.
Watch out, Google: There's a new Doc in town.
Cosplayers are a dedicated bunch, devoting hours of manpower to create video game and anime-inspired outfits that bring our favorite characters to life. Once in a while, however, a costumer-creator stands above the rest with a cosplay that blurs the ...
After dealing with McAfee’s most recent fix that sabotaged Windows XP PC clients worldwide, users of the anti-virus software to Twitter to vent their rage, creating a public-relations and legal nightmare that will likely continue long after the last ...
The U.S. Department of Justice should launch a broad antitrust investigation into Google's search and advertising practices and consider a wide array of penalties, including possibly breaking the company up, a consumer group said Wednesday.
ACTA, the anticounterfeiting trade agreement that has ignited debate over its provisions for clamping down on copyright abuse on the Internet, was made public Wednesday, but the fears it sparked while it was being negotiated secretly will not go away...
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
Yahoo's revenue grew slightly in the first quarter of 2010 but profits rose more strongly, as the company's display advertising business performed to management's satisfaction.
Most mobile phones are shipped on airplanes, which has made deliveries vulnerable to the ash cloud that has spread from the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajökull.
Facebook has revamped its application development platform to make it possible for the social-networking site and other Web sites to mesh what they know about their end-users and automatically personalize the experience people have online.
With Wednesday's beta release of its flagship operating system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat has added a number of new capabilities that should help data centers better support virtualization and cloud computing.
Microsoft has released to manufacturing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, the new version of its relational database management system software, the company announced Wednesday.
Alcatel-Lucent has found a way to move data at 300M bps (bits per second) over two copper lines, the company said on Wednesday. However, so far it is only in a lab environment -- real products and services won't show up until next year.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW