Sony's SVP of Marketing and PlayStation Network manager Peter Dille took the stage at Sony's GDC press conference to introduce the world to Sony's new motion controller -- the Sony Move.
BlackBerry Twitter users rejoice! The official BlackBerry Twitter app will finally be released on BlackBerry App World in the coming weeks.
Google, Yahoo, eBay, Facebook, Orange, Talk Talk and BT have singed an open letter to the Financial Times condemning a bill in parliament that they say "threatens freedom of speech and the open internet".
A new way to play PlayStation games?
Last week FBI Director Robert Mueller called the fight against hackers "the cyber equivalent of cat-and-mouse." On Wednesday security experts trying to take down the Zeus botnet got a taste of what he meant.
Twitter launched a new link-screening service on Tuesday aimed at preventing phishing and other malicious attacks against users of the popular microblogging service.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
The Chinese government is likely behind recent cyberattacks on U.S. government Web sites and on U.S. companies in an apparent effort to quash criticism of the government there, an expert on U.S. and Chinese relations said Wednesday.
Google's new Apps Marketplace could give a significant boost to Web-based communication and collaboration software for businesses by creating a wide-ranging yet integrated virtual suite of heterogeneous cloud applications.
Microsoft in recent months has slowly boosted its share of the search business, but still remains far behind a so-far unbeatable foe in its battle with Google.
Some BlackBerry users in North America and the United Kingdom experienced data outages Monday and yesterday on Wi-Fi-equipped BlackBerries when not connected to Wi-Fi, according to user groups and some U.S. carriers.
A study released today supports the oft stated notion that most of Twitter's 75 million registered users are less than committed to the microblogging site.
Hackers adore Adobe Reader, and have pushed it into first place as the software most often exploited in targeted attacks, a Finnish security company said today.
Vodafone is cutting 375 jobs, primarily in back office functions, starting this month. The news follows several days of speculative reports that layoffs were ahead.
Computerworld's survey about Windows 7 implementation plans ran online from Jan. 13 to Feb. 10, 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW