Last week, an observant member of the Valve forums pointed out that there were resources and code added to the new Steam beta that pointed to a possible port to OS X. The forums were churning with rumors and speculation of the gaming giant's future M...
Microsoft plans to spend $9.5 billion on research and development this year, which a senior executive said Thursday is more than any competitor.
Nero, makers of optical media-burning software, has announced a new version of its SecurDisc data- protection technology, which should increase your chances of recovering content from damaged CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
The North Korean government appears to have developed its own graphical Linux-based "Red Star" operating system, though its people still prefer that symbol of Yankee high-tech imperialism, Microsoft Windows.
Intel Corp. today announced it is shipping to electronics manufacturers its first processor platform customized for home servers and small office network attached storage (NAS) systems.
Apple's iPad could drive total tablet sales for the year as high as 10.5 million devices, a Gartner Research analyst said today.
CRM vendor RightNow announced a new SaaS (software as a service) pricing and licensing model on Thursday that it says provides customers with fairer, clearer deals. The company also issued a "Cloud Challenge" to competitors, urging them to adopt simi...
Microsoft is betting the cloud will deliver it and its customers the most opportunities for innovation and development. And according to CEO Steve Ballmer, five key reasons are driving the company's confidence in - and technology strategy for - cloud...
Google recently extended what it describes as highly advanced and sophisticated data backup and recovery to all components of its Apps communication and collaboration suite.
The LG GS290 Cookie Fresh isn't yet available on planet Earth, but you can find it on Planet Reseller, the part of the Cebit trade show reserved for distributors and resellers.
Sony is countering Apple by developing its own handheld products that include a tablet-like device and a smartphone that can download and play PlayStation games, The Wall Street Journal said in a news report on Thursday.
Microsoft has announced it will ship two security updates on Tuesday to patch eight vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released two publications as part of the Australasian Consumer Fraud Taskforce’s 2010 Fraud Week campaign, which aims to educate people and businesses on the risks of online shopping.
The Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) has stomped on arguments an R18+ rating will help curb illegal video games downloading.
Communications minister Stephen Conroy has voiced his support for the launch of digital broadcasting by TVS, Sydney’s community television station. TVS, which began broadcasting in February 2006, is the first community television station in Australia...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT