A service that allows Google's search engine to be used anonymously is running again after a code change briefly knocked it down.
SAP is nearing a deal to buy mobile and database vendor Sybase for roughly US$6 billion, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing two individuals with knowledge of the company's plans.
Microsoft has launched the newest versions of its Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint software packages.
PC maker Dell is looking into Advanced Micro Devices' Fusion processors for use in future laptops and desktops as it tries to make PCs smaller and more power-efficient, a company executive said.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced new mobile processors as it tries to bridge the power and performance gap with Intel, while trying to lower laptop prices.
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
Panasonic will be will begin touring its VIERA plasma 3D TVs around the country, beginning this week.
Epicor is joining the on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) fray with a new application aimed at small manufacturing companies as well as competing vendors such as NetSuite and SAP's Business ByDesign.
Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) reported its 12th straight losing quarter on Tuesday, despite a dramatic rebound in the global chip industry.
Start-up Infineta Systems is coming out of stealth mode just in time to reveal that it is working on one of the knotty problems raised this week at the EMC World conference – how to connect data centers efficiently for backup, replication and cloud s...
Mozilla CEO John Lilly will leave the nonprofit company as soon as it can find a replacement, ending his more than two years at the helm of the maker of Firefox.
Wireless LAN vendor Meru Networks reported Tuesday its initial first-quarter results as a publicly traded company. It posted strong revenue growth, but not enough to overcome a net loss.
Visa Inc. last week sent a fraud alert to banks and payment processors warning them to look out for a "large batch settlement fraud scheme" involving a merchant account in East Europe.
Sprint and Samsung this week launched yet another messaging-oriented low-cost phone, the Samsung Seek sporting both a touchscreen and a slide-out QWERT keyboard. The Seek is available immediately for $30 after rebates and with a two-year contract. Ta...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC