You might be an Apple addict if...
The iPhone-Gate saga just gets more intriguing: According to reports from Wired and CNet, two of the major players involved in the sale of the iPhone prototype to tech blog Gizmodo have now been identified.
A merged Hewlett-Packard and Palm will have a long way to go before it can challenge the likes of Nokia, Apple, Research In Motion (RIM) and HTC in the European market, according to analysts.
U.S. office buildings aren't as smart as they could be, and companies are paying the price in wasted energy, high operating costs and lost productivity, according to new research from IBM.
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer believes its popular Eee PC netbook family will continue to attract more buyers than tablet devices such as Apple's iPad.
After four days of deliberation, a federal jury today convicted 22-year-old David C. Kernell of two charges stemming from a 2008 break-in of an e-mail account used by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
Intel's plan to improve its Atom processor line, including the launch of a dual-core version this quarter, could help sustain demand for mobile products including netbooks.
Despite concerns that it is far from being finished, HTML5 is ready for use, at least for most platforms and for most duties, asserted a Google developer.
While Twitter tends to get lumped in with other social-networking sites, a group of Korean researchers has analyzed how people use the service and found that it more closely resembles a traditional news media outlet.
It was made public to the world by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer himself but an unconfirmed report now says that HP is ditching Windows 7 from its high-profile but unreleased Slate tablet computer.
Before CES, Macworld Expo, Comdex, or Computex, game-changing inventions often made their public debut at the World's Fair. Since the London World Exposition of 1851, this celebration of culture and science has introduced countless marvels to the mas...
The former president of Chi Mei Optoelectronics has agreed to pay a fine and go to jail for his role in a scheme to fix prices for TFT-LCDs (thin-film transistor-liquid crystal displays), the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Skype this week will start offering plans to let users call international wireline and wireless phones at significantly lower rates than its current pay-as-you-go services.
Users on Palm blogs were generally euphoric about Wednesday's announcement that HP will buy the struggling smartphone maker in a deal worth US$1.2 billion. But there were skeptics, who offered cautions and raised concerns, ranging from HP's deftness ...
Arcam today announced a new music system in its high-end audio visual range: the Solo neo. In addition to an internal CD player and radio tuner, the Arcam Solo neo boasts network audio capabilities which allow it to play stored music in a variety of ...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW