Some BlackBerry users are complaining of an inability to use data services for the second day in a row.
Apple is already reaping the benefits of its patent infringement lawsuit against HTC, according to one analyst.
What can you do with 322 terabits per second? Cisco Systems says it's enough bandwidth to allow every person in China to make a video call -- simultaneously. And if that's something you want to do, Cisco says it now has hardware capable of the task.
At a splashy event in New York's Time Warner Center, Samsung dove headlong into the electronic book market with the Samsung eReader, a US$299 device which allows you to take notes in the margins and share content with other Samsung eReaders.
A three-year-old in Wilson County, TN has tragically died after shooting herself on Sunday evening. Early reports link the shooting to the child mistaking a handgun for a Wii controller.
Nearly four out of five people around the world believe that Internet access is a fundamental human right, according to a BBC World Service study released this week.
Microsoft today warned of a critical vulnerability in Internet Explorer that is already being exploited by hackers, the second such admission in the last two months.
Kaspersky Lab has invented a new security product that combines bits of its current consumer security suite with new capabilities such as encryption, backup, password management, and the ability to manage the product across a network.
Security questions that allow web users to access online accounts if they forget their passwords can easily be answered by hackers willing to spend time surfing the web, say researchers at the University of Cambridge.
Jim Thomas said no to Windows Vista -- but Windows 7 is an entirely different matter.
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has awarded the 2009 A.M. Turing Award to Charles P. Thacker, for his work in pioneering the networked personal computer.
Sentilla has released an update to its data-center energy management tool, which lets IT and facilities staff track the energy usage of servers and other equipment. The latest version is a software-only product that adds a chargeback capability, allo...
Samsung on Tuesday introduced new 3D home entertainment devices and said it is researching new 3D technologies while finding new ways to deliver 3D movies to TVs.
Chip giant Intel, a major backer of the movement to provide mobile WiMax wireless broadband to Internet users around the world, expects the next major release of the technology to be deployed starting in 2012, an executive said Tuesday.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia