Mobile operator 3 Scandinavia on Wednesday signed a deal with Ericsson to roll out broadband at 42 Mbps and then 84 Mbps in its Swedish and Danish 3G networks.
Taiwan's biggest DRAM maker, Nanya Technology, reported its first net profit in nearly three years on Wednesday, as DRAM prices rose and demand remained strong in the fourth quarter of last year.
The malicious software used to steal information from companies such as Google contains code that links it to China, a security researcher said Tuesday
Hackers have managed to deface several hundred Web sites hosted by Network Solutions, the company said Tuesday.
Opera has acquired AdMarvel, which has developed a product suite that manages how ads are delivered to mobile phones, the Norwegian Web browser company said on Wednesday.
It's been a big week for social networking.
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
Wipro achieved revenue growth in its IT services business in the quarter ended Dec. 31, indicating that demand for outsourced services is picking up but is not yet at levels seen before the recession, it said Wednesday.
Web content providers based in the U.S. should think twice before entering the Chinese market, given a track record of censorship and attempts by the government there to monitor the Internet activities of dissidents, a group of China watchers said We...
The FBI was so cavalier -- and telecom companies so eager to help -- that a verbal request or even one written on a Post-it note was enough for operators to hand over customer phone records, according to a damning report released on Wednesday by the ...
Google's investigation of a cyberattack that rocked the company's infrastructure in mid-December includes a probe of its staff in China, a source familiar with the investigation said on Monday.
Samsung Electronics and Rambus on Tuesday announced they had settled outstanding claims over licensing, which should net Rambus more than US$700 million over the next five years.
Responding to its widely reported and massive data breach that took place a year ago, Heartland Payment Systems will be moving to an end-to-end encryption system for payment transactions, according to Chairman and CEO Robert Carr.
Hoping to get a bigger piece of the U.S. defense budget, IBM announced Wednesday that it is buying security and analytics consultancy National Interest Security Company for an undisclosed sum.
Cloud computing vendors need to band together to create rules on privacy and security or face the prospect of having the U.S. Congress pass regulations, Microsoft General Counsel Brad Smith said Wednesday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW