Contrary to general perception, the recent cyberattacks against Google and more than 30 other high-tech companies were carried out by relatively unsophisticated attackers using outdated botnet tools, according to Damballa, an Atlanta-based security f...
An Iowa State psychology professor is claiming -- not for the first time -- that his latest published study offers irrefutable evidence that exposure to violent video games increases the likelihood of aggressive behavior. And a Texas A&M psychology p...
In a move that will have telcos around the world squirming uncomfortably, Nokia and Skype today announced the availability of the well known Internet telephony program for the Symbian operating system.
With the introduction of TiVo Premiere, the DVR maker has a shot at staying relevant as Internet video grows.
Skype and Nokia have released a new Skype client for the Symbian mobile OS.
Apple may ship the Wi-Fi-only version of the iPad on March 26, a little more than three weeks from now, according to the latest rumors. The new claim comes on the heels of a rumor from earlier this week that Apple had to delay the iPad launch because...
Solid-state drives are so plentiful that the fact a new drive is joining the fray is almost a nonstarter. That is, almost a nonstarter. This drive, the SiliconEdge Blue, is from Western Digital and is one of the first (if not the first) solid-state h...
Smartphone maker High Tech Computer (HTC) on Wednesday defended itself against accusations of patent infringement by Apple, saying it develops its own technology.
Parallels has enhanced its bare metal offerings by launching its bare metal hypervisor for Apple XServe.
Vizioncore's management tool vFoglight will work with Microsoft's virtualization platform Hyper-V by the middle of the year and with Xen from Citrix by the end of the year, the company said Wednesday at Cebit.
Whether you're killing them or holding their hand, interacting with giant creatures is an enjoyable gameplay feature that is shockingly underutilized. With few developers outside of Team Ico capitalizing on the idea, there's a possible market that is...
Micron Technology and Taiwanese partner Nanya Technology are studying advanced 20-nanometer chip manufacturing technology for future DRAM production, the president of Nanya said Wednesday.
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer unveiled its first e-reader, the DR-900, at the Cebit electronics show in Hanover, Germany.
Advanced Micro Devices took another step towards the release of its Fusion family of microprocessors, with the announcement it's extending an existing partner program to include channel partners that primarily sell to businesses, instead of consumers...
China Unicom, the only mobile network operator selling iPhones in China, is in talks with Apple to sell a version of the popular smartphone with Wi-Fi, something the companies could not do previously due to government regulations.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT