Researchers at Flinders University in Adelaide have developed a way to expand the reach of mobile phone networks by turning each mobile into a mesh network node using standard wireless technology.
Facebook users in the UK can now add a "panic button" onto their profiles to report and prevent malicious behavior such as cyber-bullying and sexual harassment.
The chief executive of South Australia's health department issued a sternly worded letter to all staff in late May warning them off corporate purchases of Apple's flagship iPad device until the department's IT team could properly assess the device.
The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) has begun testing Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) products to make sure they work together.
Just a day before Microsoft drops support for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), the company announced on Monday that people running some versions of Windows 7 can "downgrade" to the aged operating system for up to 10 years.
Quirk Books will publish the DC Comics 75th Anniversary Poster Book in October, collecting what it says is the most memorable DC comic covers from its history.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has announced a bevy of tablets and "smart device" are on their way from the company in the next "several months."
Online music streaming provider Spotify has announced a native application for Linux operating systems. This is the first time Spotify has released a Linux client, although some users have previously reported being able to install the Windows applica...
Despite recent reports that say Google's Android market will soon have 100,000 mobile phone apps, Google is still far short of the 225,000 apps available for the iPhone. But Google is enlisting a new weapon in its attempts to overtake Apple's numeric...
The Droid X smartphone. The Droid X smartphone ships on Thursday, following an unusual pre-sales publicity campaign designed to entice the savvy tech crowd that might also include some in the iPhone 4 camp as well.
Infor on Monday will announce plans for applications running on Microsoft's Azure cloud platform, deepening the vendors' already close partnership and adding momentum to the industry's shift away from on-premises ERP (enterprise resource planning) so...
A surge in third-party software vulnerabilities accounted for the bulk of a ballooning bug count in the first half of 2010, said Danish security firm Secunia today.
On Monday, during the kickoff of Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference being held this week in Washington D.C., Microsoft <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/071210-microsoft-releases-azure-cloud-platform.html">announced</a> that it wou...
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) is coming later this year and today Microsoft released a beta version of developer tools to enable software makers to build applications and games for WP7 devices.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) today took the wraps off its latest offering for consumers, BlackBerry Protect, a free service meant to help non-corporate BlackBerry users secure and manage their smartphones.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW