Google is unveiling early-stage designs, software code and documentation of a project whose goal is to let users of the company's Chrome OS operating system print documents to any printer from any application.
The little-known but potentially important Intel Windows Display (WiDi) wireless technology has turned up in the latest Toshiba laptop, the Satellite A660.
There are dozens of social media measurement tools out there, but this one might be the first to comprehensively tackle the space. An in-depth look at SAS's new Social Media Analytics solution, unveiled at the SAS Global Forum in Seattle.
Advanced Micro Devices is trying to build momentum for its laptop chips in an attempt to improve its weak market position and gain ground on rival Intel, analysts said on Friday.
NetApp has reached the historical milestone of deploying more than 150,000 unified storage systems.
Have hackers, bonets or rogue ex-employees managed to steal mission-critical data from the enterprise? Don't ask the CIO.
Michael Abbott, the head of Palm's software and services team, will leave the company at the end of next week, according to a regulatory filing Palm made on Friday.
Canadian CIOs have all the key leadership competencies they need if they were motivated to one day take on a CEO job and running an entire enterprise, based on research findings presented at an industry event on Thursday.
It seems that the lessons about the recalled Toyotas have yet to sink in with senior management. Nearly one in ten businesses finds software testing to be unnecessary, while more than half agree that it's a necessity, but grumble about the cost.
A Czech company has come out with a new device aimed at companies running webs servers concerned about connectivity.
Microsoft Office 2010 hit a big milestone on Friday with its "release to manufacturing," paving the way for the software's delivery to customers starting on April 27, Microsoft said Friday.
More than a third of Brits (35 percent) think super-fast broadband services will encourage illegal downloading, says Moneysupermarket.
A Japanese cyber extortion gang is running a new "name to shame" scam by duping users who pirate adult games into installing malware, then demanding that they pay up to keep their names from being publicly posted on the Web, a researcher said today.
The latest lawsuit filed against Nintendo by Maryland-based InterAction Laboratories (a.k.a. IA Labs) is not the first or the last time a major video game console publisher faces charges of patent infringement.
3D has come to the iPad. Sort of. Florida-based kode80 has announced an update to its HoloToy application for iPad iTunes link) that gives the app a simulated 3D effect. How does HoloToy's 3D effect work? It creates perspective based on the angle of...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT