An online retail store is taking orders for Advanced Micro Devices' upcoming 12-core Opteron processors, code-named Magny-Cours, ahead of the official launch.
Red Hat rolled out on Monday updates to its SOA platform and development tools in the company's JBoss middleware product line at the EclipseCon 2010 conference.
Google has stopped censoring results in China, acting on a decision it made in January.
State-controlled Chinese media accused Google of political motives in its threat to exit China, suggesting a hostile government stance as speculation grows that Google could act on a plan defying the country's regulations.
Freeview, which is a marketing platform for Australia’s free to air digital television channels, has upgraded its online TV guide.
Microsoft's new desktop virtualization initiatives announced yesterday are a long-anticipated move to make desktop and application virtualization easier and cheaper for enterprises. But it's also part of a broader Microsoft strategy to capture market...
Some might say that San Diego-based <a href="http://www.amylin.com/">Amylin Pharmaceuticals</a> was pushed into the cloud. The 23-year-old company's data center had been running at 100% capacity and IT executives feared inevitable performance problem...
Novell's CEO on Saturday notified customers that the open source software company has rejected hedge fund Elliott Associates' roughly $2 billion bid to take it private.
The specifications for AMD's desktop-oriented six-core processors, codenamed 'Thuban', have been accidentally leaked by Gigabyte.
The British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards are interesting to watch because they usually pick all the games that didn't win awards in the U.S. True to form, the 2010 BAFTA Video Game Awards will surprise you with who went home empty-hande...
Startup Viridity Software is releasing a new tool on Monday to help companies keep track of the power being used by each piece of IT equipment in their data centers, with a view to improving energy efficiency.
Preliminary tests by a US-based consumer advocacy group has found the 3D and 2D performance of the Panasonic TH-P50VT20a plasma television to be noticeably superior to the newest 3D versions of Samsung’s LED-backlit 7000 and 8000 series LED-backlit L...
In a bid to cut down on fraud and inappropriate content, the organization responsible for administering Russia's .ru top-level domain names is tightening its procedures.
If Palm's WebOS products had gone on sale at Verizon before Motorola's Droid, Palm's fortunes today would be very different, the company's CEO said Thursday during its third-quarter earnings call."
Novell is ready to begin beta testing its Pulse enterprise social-networking and collaboration suite.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC