Apple's latest iPad software development kit nixes references to video calling and chatting, creating uncertainty about the chances of a camera coming to the iPad.
Verizon Wireless plans to launch its first LTE-based (Long Term Evolution) wireless phone in mid-2011, three to six months after the carrier rolls out its new LTE network, according to a report.
Microsoft is offering financial enticements to customers of on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor NetSuite to switch over to Microsoft's Dynamics family of business applications.
Sony is developing a 3D camera that will give consumers the ability to create their own 3D content, the head of Sony's digital imaging business unit said Thursday.
Intel unveiled its newest flagship processor for the desktop market, the Core i7 980x Extreme. The CPU pushes the envelope by including six physical cores, and hyperthreading technology to virtualize twelve cores--its almost like having twelve comput...
A data service outage affecting some BlackBerry users nationally this week seems to have left them angry but not deeply concerned about the future of BlackBerry's parent, Research in Motion Ltd.
Criminals started targeting Twitter in earnest during a key period in early 2009, and security company Barracuda Labs has worked out why. During the same few weeks a key list of a-list celebrities joined the site.
Opera has released a beta version of its Mini 5 Web browser for Android-based smartphones, the company said on Thursday.
A new drive to develop international network capacity is under way, in Pacific Fibre, an early stage international fibre venture founded by a group including Warehouse founder Stephen Tindall, Trade Me's Sam Morgan and Rod Drury, founder of SaaS soft...
Now under new management, MySpace is looking to reinvent itself and rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. The once dominant social networking site fell from nearly 70 percent of the social networking market, to only 30 percent in less than a year, and ...
CIOs and IT directors expect spending on staff in their datacentres to dramatically outstrip the overall growth in IT expenditure this year, according to ComputerworldUK's sister analyst group IDC.
While NASA budget-keepers focus on setting future priorities for the space agency, many in the world space community is trying to turn attention to the benefits a mostly complete International Space Station will provide global science.
The Norwegian Nobel Institute yesterday announced there are 237 nominees for the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize. Though the the institute doesn't normally disclose who made the list, an official did confirm to Computerworld that it includes the Internet.
Tomorrow's the first on-sale day for Apple's iPad, the tablet-styled device that CEO Steve Jobs has repeatedly called "magical" and "revolutionary."
At the RSA Conference in San Francisco last week, security vendors pitched their next-generation of security products, promising to protect customers from security threats in the cloud and on mobile devices. But what went largely unsaid was that the ...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia