LG will launch its 47in and 55in 3D LED-backlit LCD televisions in mid-May.
A prolific variant of the Gumblar Trojan has performed another vanishing act, disappearing suddenly from malware figures gathered by Kaspersky Lab.
Apple's Safari browser contains a critical, unpatched bug that attackers can use to infect Windows PCs with malicious code, researchers at US-CERT and other security firms said today.
The modern big-screen, high-definition television is not only taking on the PC for basic Web access. It's now becoming a social networking device serving Twitter and Facebook users -- as they watch TV.
While a virtualised desktop infrastructure (VDI) may promise some advantages for the enterprise, the approach is still more expensive and less responsive than standard desktop PC deployments, contends a Microsoft executive in a blog entry Monday.
For all the Twitterers who were fretting about where their followers went earlier today, fear not. They're back.
Intel Capital and several other investors have placed $40 million into Virtustream, a data center co-location and services company that recently launched a cloud computing service.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Microsoft offers support for its products for five years and extended support for another five years. That time will soon be up for Windows 2000 (desktop and server) and Windows XP SP2: July 13 is the last day that extended support will be available.
The IT industry has been left with an uncertain future after the General Election resulted in Britain's first hung parliament in decades.
Perhaps this is what USB 3.0 was invented for. Storage maker OCZ Technology has announced a new external drive that combines solid state drive (SSD) with SuperSpeed USB 3.0.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
More rumors have surfaced suggesting that Hewlett Packard is dumping its Windows 7-based tablet prototype in favor of a one-panel slate running Palm's WebOS.
Twitter users had a big shock on Monday when they checked into the micro-blogging service. Their follower and following numbers were at 0, meaning they were suddenly very unpopular or something was seriously wrong with the site.
Sony remained in the red last year but managed to more than halve losses thanks to a better-than-expected end to the financial year, the company said Monday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW