On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Time will tell if Samsung can attract developers to its own smartphone operating system now that it has released the beta of its Bada software development kit.
Intel will soon release new low-power processors for a class of thin and light laptops that bridge the gap between netbooks and mainstream laptops, a company spokeswoman confirmed on Friday.
Quotes from Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and Super Mario Bros. creator Shigeru Miyamoto appeared in several publications recently suggesting that 1) Nintendo sees Apple as "enemy of the future," 2) Nintendo is "desperate to realise" online gaming,...
Yesterday, 2K Games and Valve touted the fact that Civilization 5 would take advantage of many of Steamworks' features, including achievements, and easier access to DLC and matchmaking. What was not made implicitly clear, and what GamePro was able to...
The Minister for Communications, Broadband and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, yesterday released the NBN Implementation Study on behalf of the Federal Government.
Do you type enough on your iPad that you can make the case for a keyboard, but don't want to lug around a separate input device?
The stock market crash on Thursday afternoon took financial Web sites down with it, as people hurried online to make trades and check their investments.
Rockstar Games today announced a co-op multiplayer mission pack for its upcoming western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Entitled 'Outlaws To The End', the mission pack will be completely free and is slated to appear on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation ...
Actor, filmmaker, and action choreographer/martial artist Joey Ansah (The Bourne Ultimatum) put together a Capcom-endorsed Street Fighter fan film, Street Fighter Legacy.
The first thing that almost every enterprise does in tracking assets wirelessly is pick the client tracking device. It's the wrong thing to do, says Michael Campbell, CEO of Sensor Logic, which offers a hosted asset tracking platform called Cirrus.
New computer forensic tools will make it possible to recover more data from corrupted hard drives so long as the missing files haven't been overwritten.
Microsoft's decision to abandon Windows XP with its next browser is a business move meant to push people off the aged operating system, an analyst said today.
More evidence that Apple is the new Microsoft: It may be on the verge of getting investigated by Uncle Sam for antitrust violations.
Nintendo saw profits fall for the first time in six years in the 12 months to March as lower demand for its Wii and DS devices, a lack of blockbuster games and the strong Japanese yen all put pressure on its business.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA