Capcom plans to launch Lost Planet 2 in May this year, it said Tuesday.
Advanced Micro Devices gained share in worldwide processor shipments at the expense of rival Intel during the fourth quarter of 2009, IDC said in a study released on Tuesday.
The 20-year-old hacker best known for cracking Apple's iPhone says he's done it again, this time with Sony's PlayStation 3.
China on Monday dismissed accusations of any official involvement in hacking attacks on Google and other U.S. companies, adding to tension between the two countries over the issue.
Although Infor is one of the largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors in the world after SAP and Oracle, you might never know it from scanning the tech headlines.
Agile software development processes, in which software is built in short iterations rather than mapped out fully in advance, have joined the mainstream of development approaches, according to a Forrester Research report released this week.
Organisations looking to introduce virtualisation should look at timescales to implement projects as it will take longer to achieve any return on investment.
A third of enterprises are looking to move to desktop virtualisation according to research from desktop services specialist Centrix. More than three-quarters of the respondents said that cost reduction was the prime driver for the move to the technol...
An Apple tablet computer, expected to be introduced next week, will run on both AT&T and Verizon Wireless 3G networks, but two industry sources warned today to not assume Verizon is on board.
Google today announced the latest addition to Google Maps in the form of the first Street View Trike in the Southern Hemisphere. The trike will capture off-road locations not accessible via cars.
Mozilla's new Firefox 3.6 is about 15% faster than its predecessor, Firefox 3.5, but still is a slowpoke compared to the current speed demons, Apple's Safari and Google's Chrome, benchmark tests show.
The Vista Kernal Patch Protection feature, known as PatchGuard, is intended by Microsoft to prevent modifying system structures for purpose of intercepting system calls, said Bruce McCorkendale, Symantec's distinguished engineer.
Flash-based memory is still too expensive to be a data center's primary storage technology, but solid-state disks may ultimately replace mechanical hard disk drives, says Hitachi Data Systems' CTO Hu Yoshida.
Chinese computer users are five times more likely than U.S. users to be targeted by hackers exploiting the just-patched bug in Microsoft's Internet Explorer, a Web metrics company said today.
Researchers in the United Kingdom are deploying a trial network of wireless sensors intended to help predict river flooding.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW