Dell has filed a lawsuit against five LCD makers that charges them with colluding to fix prices for products, a Dell spokesman said Monday.
It's a brave new world. Unfortunately--continuing the literary allusion--Big Brother is watching. As technology makes more information more accessible, it also threatens to expose information that is not intended to be shared. Privacy is a concept th...
The Jericho Forum, which advocates improving e-commerce security through knowledge that network perimeters are fading, says organizations need to ask themselves and their vendors tougher questions.
The newest version of Zeus, a do-it-yourself crimeware kit responsible for millions of dollars in losses by consumers and businesses, comes with anti-piracy provisions similar to those used by Microsoft's Windows, a researcher said today.
I just received an email from Wikileaks editor Julian Assange that's pretty wild. It accuses the U.S. government ofdeliberately trying to take down the whistle-blower site PDF two years ago.
Only a few weeks left until the Apple iPad--the Wi-Fi version at least--will actually ship and be available in stores. Reports suggest that Apple sold more than 120,000 iPads when pre-orders began last Friday, and it seems safe to assume that the ear...
Some Linux users insist that anything you can do on Windows, you can do better on Linux. While there's some truth to that, many of us have Windows applications that make completely leaving Windows close to impossible. That's where CodeWeavers' latest...
Both Google and the Chinese government appear to be leaking word that the search firm may soon shutter its operations there as negotiations between the two break down.
As far as publishers go, Bethesda usually takes a "quality over quantity" approach to its new releases, with the company usually sticking to the cream of the crop when it comes to new title announcements. Today, the company announced its newest relea...
The recently removed heads of Infinity Ward, Jason West and Vince Zampella, have signed with the biggest talent agency in Hollywood -- the Creative Artists Agency -- leading to speculation as to where the duo may end up next.
Microsoft officials Monday confirmed at the company's MIX 10 developers event in Las Vegas that native applications will not be allowed on Windows Phone 7 devices. Only applications running in the Silverlight runtime environment or games in the XNA G...
Apparently we aren't the only species to prefer the crisp, smooth picture of an HDTV compared to that from one of those old CRT sets of yesteryear.
Through 2012, 60 percent of virtualized servers will be less secure than the physical servers they replace, according to Gartner. Although Gartner expects this figure to fall to 30 percent by the end of 2015, analysts warned that many virtualization ...
According to IDC Worldwide Quarterly Storage Software Tracker, the worldwide storage software market experienced a slight increase in year-over-year growth in the fourth quarter of 2009 (Q4- 09) with revenues of $US3.09 billion, representing 0.5 perc...
Troubled home life? Blame the internet if you're using it to do work, view pornography, gamble, and of course, play computer games.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW