After dealing with McAfee’s most recent fix that sabotaged Windows XP PC clients worldwide, users of the anti-virus software to Twitter to vent their rage, creating a public-relations and legal nightmare that will likely continue long after the last ...
The U.S. Department of Justice should launch a broad antitrust investigation into Google's search and advertising practices and consider a wide array of penalties, including possibly breaking the company up, a consumer group said Wednesday.
ACTA, the anticounterfeiting trade agreement that has ignited debate over its provisions for clamping down on copyright abuse on the Internet, was made public Wednesday, but the fears it sparked while it was being negotiated secretly will not go away...
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
Yahoo's revenue grew slightly in the first quarter of 2010 but profits rose more strongly, as the company's display advertising business performed to management's satisfaction.
Most mobile phones are shipped on airplanes, which has made deliveries vulnerable to the ash cloud that has spread from the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajökull.
Facebook has revamped its application development platform to make it possible for the social-networking site and other Web sites to mesh what they know about their end-users and automatically personalize the experience people have online.
With Wednesday's beta release of its flagship operating system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat has added a number of new capabilities that should help data centers better support virtualization and cloud computing.
Microsoft has released to manufacturing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, the new version of its relational database management system software, the company announced Wednesday.
Alcatel-Lucent has found a way to move data at 300M bps (bits per second) over two copper lines, the company said on Wednesday. However, so far it is only in a lab environment -- real products and services won't show up until next year.
Apple's next big thing may be a video platform that combines cameras in the next versions of the iPhone and iPad with the giant data center the company's building in North Carolina, an analyst said today.
Intel is developing an edition of the Linux-based Meego OS that will work on mainstream laptops and desktops, a company executive said this week.
A flawed McAfee antivirus update sent enterprise administrators scrambling today as the new signatures quarantined a crucial Windows system file, crippling an unknown number of Windows XP computers, according to messages on the company's support foru...
It's been a crazy few days for the gadget blog Gizmodo, ever since the site published detailed information about a new iPhone prototype that may or may not be the next-generation iPhone. The device has now been returned to Apple, and some of the last...
Facebook may not be the bane of workplace productivity that some employers believe, according to a report released by MailGuard on workplace Web behaviour in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW