Microsoft launched the beta of Office Home and Business 2010 over the weekend and is delivering the preview using its new "streaming" download technology.
Two U.S. senators have asked President Barack Obama's administration to allow the public to review and comment on a controversial international copyright treaty being negotiated largely in secret.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
The Sony PlayTV digital television tuner for the PlayStation 3 is now available in Australia -- just in time for Christmas.
IBM's claim that it has designed the first brain simulation to exceed the scale of a cat's cortex is being dismissed as "a hoax and a PR stunt" by a rival scientist.
Microsoft Monday night issued a security advisory that provides customers with guidance and workarounds for dealing with a zero-day exploit aimed at Internet Explorer and said a patch is forthcoming.
Has your PC lost its pep? How about your network connection, your printer, or even your phone? Here's our guide to giving your gear new life. Follow our tips, and you can fire up your system and your other tech essentials.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Computer forensics don't have to solely focus on recovering and searching for evidence on storage devices. Although programs like Encase and FTK 3.0 are excellent tools to help find documents, photographs and other files for your investigation, they ...
In support of President Obama's call for a renewed focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education, the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), and the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI) have teamed up with Sony Comp...
A startup is now offering to take the hard work out of creating mobile applications and even of porting them to the iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile platforms, all through an online service that gives novice developers simple templates for vario...
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks to cost-cutting efforts and the strength of its services business.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks in large part to the strength of its services business.
In June, Iceland-based CCP Games brought the hammer down on a group of resource hogs that were clogging its data center.
Google has released the source code for Chrome OS and promised that devices will be shipping in about a year, in time for the 2010 holiday season. Chrome OS will run only on devices specifically manufactured for it and Google is dictating to manufact...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW