The U.S. International Trade Commission said it is investigating Apple based on a complaint filed by Nokia in late December, indicating that the dispute between the companies is heating up.
Carriers and aid workers are scrambling to rebuild communications in Haiti following the catastrophic Jan. 12 earthquake near the capital city of Port-au-Prince, which left many residents with no means of communicating inside or outside the country.
Despite its recent threats to possibly shut down its China-based operations, Google may in fact keep some of its businesses open there.
A Wall Street analyst asked about the company's exclusive iPhone deal with AT&T. There is speculation that by the end of the year Apple will end that arrangement and sell the iPhone via additional carriers.
When Microsoft Corp. announced earlier this month that it would eliminate upgrade versions of Office 2010, the early reaction was: uh oh, the application suite just got a lot more expensive.
Shipments of graphics chips worldwide went up in 2009 and could rise again this year as the PC industry emerges from the recession and consumers open up wallets, Jon Peddie Research said in a study on Tuesday.
For all the hype around cloud computing, few business customers are actually storing data on Web-based platforms, according to a new study that casts doubt on the popularity of cloud storage.
After six years roaming across and working on Mars, NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Spirit has been deemed permanently stuck in dirt on the planet's surface.
A Texas bank is suing a customer hit by an $800,000 cybertheft incident in a case that could test the extent to which customers should be held responsible for protecting their online accounts from compromises.
The co-founders of Google are each looking sell 5 million shares of the company as part of "pre-arranged stock trading plans," according to a company filing with the US Federal Security and Exchange Commission.
James Gosling, the father of the Java programming language, posted the image of a tombstone on his blog last week, an R.I.P., for Sun Microsystems. Before long. more than 800 employees, outside developers and others had posted comments.
Apple on Monday reported growth in revenue and net income for the first fiscal quarter of 2010, buoyed by strong iPhone and Mac shipments.
The U.S. Energy Department's Sandia National Laboratories is investigating the possibility of using virtualization to allow its researchers to make better use of its behemoth Red Storm supercomputer. Researchers from Northwestern University and the U...
Google hopes to be able to push out a software fix in about a week for a 3G connectivity problem that many Nexus One users have complained about.
Up to this point, just about every gaming console--from the Xbox 360 to the Nintendo DS--has been hacked in some way, usually to allow it to play pirated games. This excluded the PlayStation 3, which remained unhacked for over three years, leading ma...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW