Microsoft doesn't report all security vulnerabilities that it fixes in its software. Bug comparisons between vendors therefore paint an incorrect picture.
For those of you who think that the Kindle's one third of an inch thick architecture is just too thick, you may be able to check out a new slimmer Kindle come August this year. According to a Bloomberg.com article, Amazon.com plans to introduce the ...
Taiwan's Micro-Star International showed for the first time on Monday a laptop computer with a keyboard that flips over to reveal a sensor pad for pen input. The Sketch Pad, which is still a prototype, was unveiled at the same time it launched a Wind...
After intense scrutiny to ensure the acquisition won't make Google a de facto monopoly in mobile advertising, Google's purchase of AdMob got the regulatory green light and was finalized this past week. The upcoming launch of Apple iAds played a funda...
Hardware makers will unite behind Google's Android as the primary operating system for tablet computers, according to Nvidia's CEO.
Skype has launched a new version of its client for Apple's iPhone that can make calls to other Skype users over a 3G network, it said on Sunday.
China flexed its computing muscle with a supercomputer called Nebulae, rocketing to second place on the biannual Top500 list, which ranks the most powerful computers in the world.
Asustek Computer Thursday showed off its latest collection of laptops made using bamboo material as well as a family of laptops with Bang & Olufsen sound systems.
Asustek Computer on Monday unveiled two Eee Pad tablets running Windows software and, an e-reader, the Eee Tablet, with a note-taking function.
Apple has now sold more than two million iPad tablets, it said Monday, less than two months after the iPad's April 3 U.S. launch.
Social networking, and the broader concept of online privacy, have been under some rather intense scrutiny over the past couple of weeks. The issues at Google--voracious indexer of all things Internet, and Facebook--the largest social network and num...
Monday is Quit Facebook Day when a number of users around the globe plan to delete their Facebook profiles in protest over recent privacy issues on the world's largest social network.
One day I was using my cell phone's GPS service to find the nearest Target. I was driving down the road when suddenly my cell phone piped up, "Turn right here." I looked to the right. There was no road, just a tree and some grass. I chalked it up to ...
Apple announced that it has sold over two million iPads, in less than 60 days since the tablet became available in early April. The news comes less than one week after Apple unleashed the iPad to nine international markets last Friday, in Europe, Can...
Asus and MSI introduced on Monday at the Computex show in Taipei new tablet computers, designed to compete with Apple's iPad. The new tablets will run on various versions of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS, with customized user interfaces, and feature a var...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCChange Manager (Workforce Management/HR/Rostering Solution)QLD
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT