Perhaps this is what USB 3.0 was invented for. Storage maker OCZ Technology has announced a new external drive that combines solid state drive (SSD) with SuperSpeed USB 3.0.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
More rumors have surfaced suggesting that Hewlett Packard is dumping its Windows 7-based tablet prototype in favor of a one-panel slate running Palm's WebOS.
Twitter users had a big shock on Monday when they checked into the micro-blogging service. Their follower and following numbers were at 0, meaning they were suddenly very unpopular or something was seriously wrong with the site.
Sony remained in the red last year but managed to more than halve losses thanks to a better-than-expected end to the financial year, the company said Monday.
Sprint said on Monday that it no longer plans to support Google's Nexus One phone, making it increasingly uncertain that Google can achieve its vision for phone sales in the U.S.
Scammers are infecting computers with a Trojan horse program disguised as software that determines whether PCs are compatible with Windows 7.
Apple has advertised for an Australian/New Zealand "editorial programmer" for its iTunes App Store.
Users of LotusLive Meetings can now participate in online meetings on-the-go with an iPhone app.
Sony's small, light, and pocketable Vaio P laptop is getting an update.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC), the world's largest contract chip maker, on Monday reported record high chip sales for the month of April.
Apple appears to have reversed course in Japan on a key feature of its iPad 3G: It won't offer a version capable of being used with different cellular carriers there.
The Australian Broadband Guarantee (ABG), which helps households and small businesses access metro-comparable broadband speeds even if they live in broadband blackspots, is doubling its threshold speed nationwide. The ABG offers subsidies to Internet...
The group developing a super-fast wireless data technology that can transmit data up to 10 times as fast as today's fastest Wi-Fi published its initial specification on Monday and named Cisco as the latest backer of the technology.
The Wireless Gigabit Alliance may be on its way to dominating the market for multi-gigabit in-room wireless networks after the powerful Wi-Fi Alliance said it would study the group's specification as part of Wi-Fi certification and a key rival announ...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT