Eleven U.S. lawmakers have asked the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate Google's launch of its Buzz social-networking product for breaches of consumer privacy.
IBM's former server chief, Robert Moffat, on Monday pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit securities fraud in a case connected to an insider-trading scandal.
Acer will be among the first major computer vendors to sell systems based on Advanced Micro Devices' latest Opteron server chips, the 6100 series, the chip company said Monday
Just days after a pair of researchers outwitted major Windows 7 defenses to exploit Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox, Microsoft said the measures aren't meant to "prevent every attack forever."
A protest action by Greenpeace in Europe and India against Dell may continue for many days, and be extended to the U.S. in the next stage, a spokeswoman for the environment group said on Monday.
Amazon Web Services has added the ability for customers of CloudFront to choose who gets to receive content streamed using the service, the company said on Sunday.
The U.S. Department of Justice won't challenge Cisco Systems' US$3 billion acquisition of video-conferencing service provider Tandberg, the agency announced Monday.
Open source enterprise software company Red Hat has updated its virtualization platform, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (REV), to include support for desktop virtualization, the company announced Monday.
Intel remained the world's largest chip maker by revenue for the eighteenth consecutive year in 2009, despite an overall decline in the global chip market, Gartner said Monday.
Nokia on Friday said it will acquire Novarra, a privately-held company based in Chicago that specializes in mobile browsing.
Over-the-top luxury meets geeky gadgetry with glittery iPads, iPhones, iPods, laptops and more — all with eye-popping price tags.
Apple has exhausted the supply of iPads slated to arrive at US customers' doorsteps this coming Saturday, according to the company's online store.
Nvidia on Friday introduced its fastest graphics cards to date, which will be able to play back 3D movies on PCs and bring more realistic images to games.
Facebook is proposing tweaks to its site governance documents so that they will be consistent with new services the social networking company plans to roll out.
On the same day that Google Inc. and the GoDaddy Group Inc. complained about China to a congressional committee, U.S. Navy Admiral Robert Willard appeared before the U.S. House Armed Services Committee with an even stronger warning about cyber-threat...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW