Chinese handset and telecommunication equipment maker ZTE showed off its first handset designed for Japan, a model that's intended for elderly cell-phone users.
The keyboard on the Motorola Droid makes that smartphone great for cranking out e-mail while you're on the move. The HTC Desire and Google Nexus One are good choices, too, if you don’t mind typing on glass. Why not make your workday more pleasant and...
Intel hopes to establish a larger presence in TVs and set-top boxes with the Google TV platform, but the company has to overcome major hurdles including past failures and pricing concerns, analysts said.
Namco's big yellow guy turns 30 today and Google celebrates by turning their logo into a playable game of Pac-Man for the day. This "doodle" (the official name for Google's holiday makeovers) has 255 levels plus a 256th-level kill screen, just like t...
Positive press and word of mouth from very satisfied owners has convinced one-in-five U.S. consumers to buy an Apple iPad, a survey published today said.
Netbooks may have won over many users with their relatively low cost and small size, but Dell doesn't see the lightweight machines ever replacing laptops with more powerful processors inside.
As Pakistan extends its crackdown on Internet material it deems offensive, leading Facebook to consider blocking potentially objectionable content inside the nation, it's interesting to see how this latest battle over Web censorship relates to simila...
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Professor Dr. Fritz Sennheiser founded the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG in 1945.
Facebook said Thursday it may consider making content that is considered objectionable by Pakistan inaccessible to users in the country.
Pakistan's telecommunications regulator, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), said on Thursday that it has directed ISPs to block YouTube after material considered "sacrilegious" was found on it.
Apple's iPad, while far more than an e-reader, is having a clear impact on the e-reader market, including the kind of content people are reading on it.
Apple's iPad will drive the burgeoning tablet computer market and shipments could grow sixfold by 2014, IDC said in research released on Thursday.
Mozilla and Opera Software on Wednesday backed Google's new open-source, royalty-free video format, and all three browser makers issued developer builds incorporating WebM.
Like it or not, Facebook has become a fact of life. Many of us depend on the service to share our interests and life events with our friends. In my experience, Facebook membership is hard to resist (peer pressure), and even harder to give up once you...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Solutions Architect- Agile, (Transformation or Relocation )NSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW