Hewlett-Packard has accused a Taiwanese maker of printer ink cartridges with using stolen HP parts to make knock-offs and sell them in the U.S. through outlets such as Amazon.com.
When Proctor & Gamble Co., wants something from its outsourcer, Hewlett Packard Co., it doesn't deal with help desks, trouble tickets or support tiers. It gets attention from the top levels of the vendor's executive ranks.
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G), which is ranked 20th on the Fortune 500 list, can afford to buy its employees laptops. But it is instead letting several hundred of its workers use their own laptops as part of a workplace experiment.
Google will launch on Tuesday evening Google Apps Marketplace, providing a venue for third-party, cloud-based applications to supplement Google's own online applications.
In becoming CEO of the World Wide Web Consortium, Dr. Jeff Jaffe brings a resume filled with jobs that required building partnerships and finding consensus. Such business and personal skills will be critical for success in Jaffe's new job heading a s...
Intel is standing by its promise for a March release of its next generation Xeon processors.
IBM is teaming with researchers in academic institutions in Japan and India to explore an open, common user interface for mobile devices that will make them easier for aged or illiterate people around the world to use.
Sixnet is introducing hardware to help corporate customers exploit the growing throughput, reach and reliability of expanding 3G cellular data networks.
In another move to work its way into the <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140456">enterprise</a> , Google has unveiled an online store where users can buy cloud-based applications designed to work with Google's own apps.
At GDC 2010 today, NBC, SyFy, and developer Bigpoint announced a browser-based massively multiplayer online game based on the hit Sci-Fi Channel show Battlestar Galactica.
In an entry posted on the official PlayStation blog, Sony's Rob Dyer revealed the following exclusive offer that will be included with the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII. He also reiterated that despite XIII being available for the Xbox 360, the <...
Some BlackBerry users are complaining of an inability to use data services for the second day in a row.
Apple is already reaping the benefits of its patent infringement lawsuit against HTC, according to one analyst.
What can you do with 322 terabits per second? Cisco Systems says it's enough bandwidth to allow every person in China to make a video call -- simultaneously. And if that's something you want to do, Cisco says it now has hardware capable of the task.
At a splashy event in New York's Time Warner Center, Samsung dove headlong into the electronic book market with the Samsung eReader, a US$299 device which allows you to take notes in the margins and share content with other Samsung eReaders.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD