IBM is buying AT&T subsidiary Sterling Commerce, maker of business-to-business data integration software, for about US $1.4 billion in cash, the companies announced Monday.
After failing to gain market traction with its first iteration of hybrid drives three years ago, Seagate today announced a new hard-disk and solid-state combination drive with as much as 500GB of capacity, but with a 250GB model starting at $113.
PC makers Hewlett-Packard and Dell have spilled details about new quad-core laptop processors from Intel prior to launch of the chips.
Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Google's celebration of the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man last week flooded Mozilla's Firefox support forum with complaints about siren sounds and offbeat music.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today introduced two higher capacity versions of its Vertex 2 and Agility 2 SATA II 2.5-in solid state drives SSD today.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Were you one of the many people happily playing free Pac-Man on Google's doodle last Friday?
A new family of low-power processors from Intel promises to further blur the lines between notebook and netbook -- delivering power and performance similar to a full-size notebook, with the size, weight, and battery life of a netbook. IT administrato...
Seagate is having a second crack at SSD hybrid hard drives, a technology for boosting drive performance by adding flash memory to a conventional hard drive.
Taiwanese laptop-maker Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to launch a Windows 7 tablet PC next week at the Computex Taipei electronics show, after showing off a prototype tablet running Google's Android mobile software early this year.
Technology innovation is something anyone can undertake these days. Or so we are told.
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Facebook has blocked in India the controversial "Everybody draw Mohammed Day!" page that last week led to the site being banned in Pakistan.
The 3D TV era starts tonight with the broadcast of the Socceroos' farewell football match against the New Zealand All Whites.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA