NineMSN has launched an online video on demand service dubbed FixPlay. The site features content from Channel 9 and the Nine Network's digital Go! channel, as well as from Warner Bros and the BBC.
AMD has released a bit more information on their upcoming six-core Phenom II X6 processor (codenamed Thuban), revealing their take on automated overclocking, dubbed Turbo Core. We've covered Intel's Turbo Boost feature at length, and AMD's Turbo Core...
Rackspace Cloud has launched an application for developers that allows them to monitor their servers from the newly released iPad. CloudPro enables users to turn on backups for a server, create new servers, manage scheduling, and re-boot or delete se...
Next month, Microsoft will release Office 2010 into an IT world that Google has been reshaping as use of its Google Apps services spread to places like the City of Los Angeles and Genentech.
It really is the year when everything is happening in desktop virtualisation. Citrix, which has been particularly active in this field, has made a push in another direction by making what it calls a "strategic investment" into Kaviza, a company that ...
I recently surveyed the vendor, analyst and trade-show landscape seeking to get a snapshot of current thinking about cloud computing . I came away with two visceral conclusions. The first is that vendor marketing on this topic is terrible. One would ...
The Xbox Engineering Blog is usually way too technical for most gamers to get into. Occasionally, however, a technical look at a topic will reveal some interesting (and hilarious) stuff. Check out this tidbit from "Xbox LIVE Avatar Technology."The po...
While Activision has been celebrating the record-breaking launch of the Stimulus Package DLC for Modern Warfare 2, the turmoil that surround the departure of studio heads Jason West and Vince Zampella has not been forgotten. While the duo filed a $36...
Australian retailers will begin selling Samsung's 3D LED televisions from April 19, with 3D plasma televisions available from the start of May.
Samsung's 2010 range of LED, LCD and plasma televisions will feature integrated Skype, YouTube and Twitter access, and offer DLNA media streaming from a PC, mobile phone or supported digital camera. Samsung also revealed that its televisions should s...
The realistic audio-visual atmosphere of telepresence combined with off-channel instant messaging is giving rise to a new social phenomenon dubbed teleflirtation.
Intel this week reaffirmed its commitment to developing the Itanium processor, but also said it wants to grab market share with Xeon server chips in high-performance computing, where Itanium also plays.
Nokia on Friday said it will acquire MetaCarta, a privately-held company in Cambridge, Massachusetts, that specializes in finding content for location-aware services.
Twitter and Research In Motion have released an official application for BlackBerry users to interact with the popular microblogging and social networking site.
Oracle has augmented the capabilities of its Hyperion financial analytics software with new modules to help bean counters streamline specific financial management tasks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC