Are you hankering for a taste of Nvidia's latest Optimus GPUs? If you can't afford a ticket to Taipei for the Computex expo, here's a preview of some of the new machines featuring this graphics-switching technology.
SAP's venture capital arm is leading a US$10 million investment round for DeviceVM, maker of Splashtop, an "'instant-on" platform aimed at mobile users, the companies announced Wednesday.
EnterpriseDB, which offers a supported version of the open-source PostGres database, is now offering unlimited subscriptions that will allow organizations to run as many copies of the database server software as they desire. Total cost? US$40,000 per...
Expect Google to deepen its efforts in social media and social networking as part of its broader push to increase its display ad business.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Intel expects the first phones based on its Moorestown platform to be available early next year, and tablet PCs before that, it said Wednesday.
Facebook users are falling for yet another clickjacking scam that fools them into "liking" a page. This one lure victims with the message "Paramore n-a-k-ed photo leaked," which claims to point to a Web site containing a naked photo of Hayley William...
Google plans to release its Chrome operating system late this year, initially targeting laptop users, the head of the project said Wednesday.
Online criminals are scanning the Internet and attacking Windows 2000 machines that haven't had a recent Windows Media Service patch installed, Symantec said Wednesday.
Chip maker Atheros Wednesday released samples of its powerful new 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, which tops out with a maximum data rate of 450Mbps for access points and routers, and a signal that's more consistent and resilient.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
In the past decade, Microsoft has acquired nearly 10 times as many companies as Apple, and spent nearly nine times as many dollars on research and development.
Businesses should test Microsoft Windows 7 this year, in order to orchestrate a move away from Windows XP by 2012.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)NSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC